Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Constantly getting signed out

The "LOG OUT" thread below is the same issue....with that being said, I'm experiencing the same thing frequently lately. iOS Safari and Firefox on Windows.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Anyone else? Seriously, having to sign in almost every time, from both my phone and PC... booooooo!

Have not had the problem unless I fully close out of my browser.  I use Chrome, and am able to stay signed in almost all day from work.  When I am in between doing stuff I can close out the Crowfall tab, keeping only a blank tab open, then go back 10-15 minutes later, and open a new tab up for Crowfall and still be signed in.

[@--(o.O)@]

The "LOG OUT" thread below is the same issue....with that being said, I'm experiencing the same thing frequently lately. iOS Safari and Firefox on Windows.

Ah I saw it, but figured it was someone screaming for the ability to log out of the forums again... they should make a better title.

ditto.

The LOG OUT problem was fixed......now it is happening again.

And it has only been the last two days for me.

I was logged in, read several threads, then had to log in again to post here.

Same here, I've had to sign in several times, which is mostly annoying because I have to do it from the Crowfall home page, the forums don't recognize my log in, I have to transfer my log in from the main site...

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

i have this weird thing where when i first navigate to the site it shows me as logged in but when i try post anything or look at my news feed its sorry log in

Weird. Mine let's me post, and will show me a number under PM's and Notifications, but as soon as I click on either one it logs me out or redirects me to the front page. Happened maybe 6-7 times yesterday. Seems as long as I avoid those buttons I'm okay lately.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Weird. Mine let's me post, and will show me a number under PM's and Notifications, but as soon as I click on either one it logs me out or redirects me to the front page. Happened maybe 6-7 times yesterday. Seems as long as I avoid those buttons I'm okay lately.

Pretty much what is happening to me also. It shows me logged in, but if I try to navigate around, it logs me out.

this happens to me and is super annoying

I wasn't even on this site much today and it seemed to happen every single time I brought it up in browser. It's like it's getting worse.

Same here, I've had to sign in several times, which is mostly annoying because I have to do it from the Crowfall home page, the forums don't recognize my log in, I have to transfer my log in from the main site...

This is what happens to me and it really is annoying.

Are ya'll logged into the forum through multiple devices or browsers?  Do you have multiple tabs open?

Edited by Eston

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

I ask you, what malignant force keeps eating our forum cookies?

bqNgQdr.jpg

Session data is held server side.   Cookies are client side.

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.