Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Constantly getting signed out

Seems like I'm getting logged out with each new browser session. If I open a new tab, I'm fine, if I have Chrome open and open a new window, I'm fine, but if I close Chrome completely and then open a new window, I'll be logged out.

Edit: Replicated & Confirmed, closing Chrome completely means that I will be logged out when I re-open it. Might be something with the cookies?

Just had this happen again.

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean

I had to sign in again from my computer, but I don't know if it will happen after this. I closed and reopened the browser, still logged in.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Seems like I'm getting logged out with each new browser session. If I open a new tab, I'm fine, if I have Chrome open and open a new window, I'm fine, but if I close Chrome completely and then open a new window, I'll be logged out.

Edit: Replicated & Confirmed, closing Chrome completely means that I will be logged out when I re-open it. Might be something with the cookies?

Cookies don't last. Chrome eats them. Too delicious.

But yeah, same happens too me. Wouldn't mind it too much if I wasn't taken to the main page (and get stuck there) instead of the login page and get reverted back to the forums automatically. Which they seem to be working on.

But it would be much better if I would remain logged in until I decide myself I want to log out. A "Remember me" option would be great.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

If you've logged out then logged in again and are still seeing these issues we need a screenshot if possible and all other information you can give us.  Hard to fix things without detailed symptoms, steps and hardware/software specifics.  We appreciate the help!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

It wouldn't let me sign in for the last 48hours.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

It wouldn't let me sign in for the last 48hours.

i wouldnt let you in for 48 hours, too. at least. look at all this teeth hanging all around you. i mean, i still have all my teeth... and i want to keep them.

Edited by Dr. Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild
Join - Discord Channel