Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Declaring War on ACE!

Ok, you guys have done a great deal to make the "vocal minority" angry. You are charged with the following:

1. Hiring xComVic

2. Not unbanning accounts like xComVic promised you would

3. Natalie hasn't been in videos for a while

4. Firing Doc Gonzo

5. Implementing the pay-to-say "feature"

6. Not grandfathering in pre-existing posters like Courant101 (rip)

7. Keeping JamesGoblin from liking our posts

8. Sheen is no longer with us

9. Creating a secret forums for the Bloodstones to suggest silly changes we can't see or dispute.

10. You KNOW what #10 is!

For all of the above reasons, we are declaring WAR on ACE. A banestone will be dropped shortly. The trebs are placed. Prep to get rekt.

-- Tr0ll Patrol

/signed

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

13:00 Central, at your office ACE.

(Please don't call SWAT, it's only mal)

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

And some think there is no game at this point?  HA!  

My first Bane.  Crowfall history in the making.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

#10 is the most heinous of them all. I don't even want to post it on these forums in fear of a complete riot.

I sign all 10. ACE didn't allow us to make changes really. All we get to do is receive a response on a more private section. Most of the time it's just discussion though among forum posters (pretty much a more private discussion section where Devs budge in once in a while). I'd say it's pay2discuss.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Don't be a bunch of gimps and set the bane time at 4 AM.

Edited by CheckYoSelf

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Don't care about the rest but I just want the Likes back :angry:

your free ride is over, time to make worthy posts. James Goblin is not a like machine, he is a human being god. You can pay 5 dollars to get him on board for likes. Also you need to pay me 5 dollars for my valuable time to respond to the likes of you.

I rate pay this thread a 5/5 btw OP. Can we do the I'm Spartacus meme please?

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

your free ride is over, time to make worthy posts. James Goblin is not a like machine, he is a human being god. You can pay 5 dollars to get him on board for likes. Also you need to pay me 5 dollars for my valuable time to respond to the likes of you.

I rate pay this thread a 5/5 btw OP. Can we do the I'm Spartacus meme please?

never saw it as a free ride, more like motivation to even post in the first place on the chance you might get one(even though pretty much everyone did) it still meant something damnit!  

If have to pay for it, it just cheapens it :(

never saw it as a free ride, more like motivation to even post in the first place on the chance you might get one(even though pretty much everyone did) it still meant something damnit!  

If have to pay for it, it just cheapens it :(

Pay me and I'll motivate you. I'll be your PT brah, hit that rep count brah, cmon set a PR be fuarkin jooicy m8.  I will throw Like rose petals on the ground that you post on.

You want motivation, I'll give you motivation. Who's that handsome man? Who's that smart man?  Who's that likable chap with likes everywhere he goes? YOU. You are measured by your likes.

I see power, I see pride, I see a bad ass mother who dont take no crap off nobody!

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg