Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Declaring War on ACE!

WAR on ACE is evidently "Operation: Make Tully fat". 

I won't complain.  :)

We'll gorge out way out of this!  It's not fair to drop it right after lunchtime!  :)

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

The North Remembers!
But in reality half of the listed stuff is against decisions for the forums only, not a reason to boycott the game (which if you're here, you already backed) so yeah...I actually understand the forum separations though. Do we as backers want the ideas and comments of people who didn't even pay for the game (probably trolls or not big fans) flooding the forum threads? Same for bloodstone. Do the people who spent thousands of dollars for the game REALLY want their voices heard the same exact way as someone who backed $5? I think the people who are real investors deserve a more prominent voice than the thousands of average backers. Plus there are like what, 15 of them max? What are 15 people gonna do that would critically alter the game. Plus remember, all of this stuff still has the ACE veto. Joe from Kentucky who backed 16k and wants starships will still get overridden by Tully, Gordon, Todd and the rest of the team.

The North Remembers!

But in reality half of the listed stuff is against decisions for the forums only, not a reason to boycott the game (which if you're here, you already backed) so yeah...I actually understand the forum separations though. Do we as backers want the ideas and comments of people who didn't even pay for the game (probably trolls or not big fans) flooding the forum threads? Same for bloodstone. Do the people who spent thousands of dollars for the game REALLY want their voices heard the same exact way as someone who backed $5? I think the people who are real investors deserve a more prominent voice than the thousands of average backers. Plus there are like what, 15 of them max? What are 15 people gonna do that would critically alter the game. Plus remember, all of this stuff still has the ACE veto. Joe from Kentucky who backed 16k and wants starships will still get overridden by Tully, Gordon, Todd and the rest of the team.

And here you go making a serious post.

Way to fail.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The North Remembers!

/snicker

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

We'll gorge our way out of this!  It's not fair to drop it right after lunchtime!  :)

War is never fair :)

Looks like you timed it perfectly, Mal!  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

The North Remembers!

No one is talking about boycotting anything. We just gave them pizza, beer, and cookies. (Brownies for Tully). Calm down.

We'll gorge out way out of this!  It's not fair to drop it right after lunchtime!  :)

Sorry!!! I was being lazy this morning. Y'all must eat lunch early!! The pizza guy wasn't even supposed to be there until 13:00. He was 30 minutes early!

Sorry!!! I was being lazy this morning. Y'all must eat lunch early!! The pizza guy wasn't even supposed to be there until 13:00. He was 30 minutes early!

13:00 is late lunch... by 1-2 hours.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

I couldn't find a mini-keg. :(

We'll drop a real Bane Keg on them come Alpha launch.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)