Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Declaring War on ACE!

13:00 is late lunch... by 1-2 hours.

I eat lunch at 1300 everyday. :-(

We'll drop a real Bane Keg on them come Alpha launch.

You're gonna have to bring your ass to Austin for that one.

So much powa!

EZ Mode.

But seriously, if I contacted ACE and said I was coming over with a bane stone, I probably would of been greeted with a taser and restraining order.

You're gonna have to bring your bottom to Austin for that one.

Ya, we'll see only a few hours away.

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

The North Remembers!

But in reality half of the listed stuff is against decisions for the forums only, not a reason to boycott the game (which if you're here, you already backed) so yeah...I actually understand the forum separations though. Do we as backers want the ideas and comments of people who didn't even pay for the game (probably trolls or not big fans) flooding the forum threads? Same for bloodstone. Do the people who spent thousands of dollars for the game REALLY want their voices heard the same exact way as someone who backed $5? I think the people who are real investors deserve a more prominent voice than the thousands of average backers. Plus there are like what, 15 of them max? What are 15 people gonna do that would critically alter the game. Plus remember, all of this stuff still has the ACE veto. Joe from Kentucky who backed 16k and wants starships will still get overridden by Tully, Gordon, Todd and the rest of the team.

That is just classic you!

EZ Mode.

But seriously, if I contacted ACE and said I was coming over with a bane stone, I probably would of been greeted with a taser and restraining order.

Ya, we'll see only a few hours away.

Honestly, the biggest issue is they share office space with a number of other companies.  Their alliance probably has hired mercenaries that would detain you and take your gear from you.

Honestly, the biggest issue is they share office space with a number of other companies.  Their alliance probably has hired mercenaries that would detain you and take your gear from you.

...so show up in the nude, gotcha. Can't loot what I don't have.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

we are declaring WAR on ACE.

we? well, i dont declare war. i know your are americans and are fast with such declarations. but i am german and we made enough wars for the false reason, enough for some milleniums. so, no way.

besides this i can sign the points. they are real. but on the other side, life is no apple-pie. they have to make decisions and if these are the worst, we are allowed to feel more than lucky.

Edited by Dr. Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

You're gonna have to bring your bottom to Austin for that one.

I'm in Austin, I have a truck, and I ain't afraid to use it!

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

If someone Kickstarts an alpha kickoff party for the devs I'll totally chip in. Base level should be a keg with stretch goals for portable massage tables, barbeque, bouncy house, etc.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

If someone Kickstarts an alpha kickoff party for the devs I'll totally chip in. Base level should be a keg with stretch goals for portable massage tables, barbeque, bouncy house, etc.

I bet Tully would spend the entire time going to town in a bouncy house.

I bet Tully would spend the entire time going to town in a bouncy house.

He should do that before eating the brownies. Take it from someone who's been there before :c

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg