Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Declaring War on ACE!

No, no no.........Wrong Bouncy house :D

hBNWwhc.jpg

Complete with pats on the head and rubs on the belly before and after entry! :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I'll visit New York soon and MSG to see Rangers - hopefully no accidents will happen over the weekend, but u can never

be too careful, thanks for sharing! :)

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

No idea what this is about. Looks like more post spammers with nothing valuable to say complaining about something? Go figure.

What I always have something to say... See I just said something! OMG I DID IT AGAIN!

No idea what this is about. Looks like more post spammers with nothing valuable to say complaining about something? Go figure.

Someone who didn't read the thread and has no idea what he's talking about. Go figure.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Forgive me, I only was reading the first and last pages and didn't get the whole story. You have all clearly out done yourselves, good work! Carry on! 

Edited by MattVid

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

Hmmmmm.  Since when is pizza beer and cookies Nothing?    I dunno, seems like ACE enjoyed it.  

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Yes, there is so much to read. A bunch of one line spam about nothing. Very productive and contributory to discussion, community and the game! /yawn

This thread was a preface for sending pizza and beer to the team. Congrats on being an idiot.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Yes, there is so much to read. A bunch of one line spam about nothing. Very productive and contributory to discussion, community and the game! /yawn

are you concerned that there is a posting drought

like ill make so many posts the rest of you will run out of posts and then we'll have to stand in some line in some custarded up mad max universe just to fill our poorly made socksty rusty pans with enough posts to make it through the day

because now that you mention it thats pretty scary

gtlLXYT.png

makes pointless post on pointless thread about pointless posting. you sir are a crusader for a worthy cause. please, quote me so I can contribute to boosting your post count since your reply was rather pointless.

Pointy birds

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.