Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazinzero

disgusting Like farming

its really gross how many posters are farming likes and im glad the guild forums have that disabled. im not starting a witch hunt and naming names but you know who you are :rolleyes:

anyways, discuss Like Farming and whatever you do, DONT Like Farm in this thread. about how bad Like Farming is.

j6CmSi3.png

I don't know if yall know this or not, but this is a not-subtle like-train-thread.

Please like away!

obviously i wasn't clear enough in the OP. please dont Press Like in this thread about obnoxious Like Farming happening in other parts of the forum

j6CmSi3.png

If we dont stop the Like Farming, our likes will become worthless, its like economics 101 people. smdh

I remember a former Mod saying something similar.   Shame he is no longer with us.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I "like" where this is going...

And I like that you like it......

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"