Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazinzero

disgusting Like farming

I have a problem with passive-aggressively using my Like button, I'm sure it confuses the poorly made socks out of some people.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Not being snarky, I genuinely don't understand why anyone gives a fig about who has how many "Likes". Would someone care to give me the condensed version of why this is a thing? 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Not being snarky, I genuinely don't understand why anyone gives a fig about who has how many "Likes". Would someone care to give me the condensed version of why this is a thing? 

Noooooo. Don't fall victim to the goon post, Pann.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

It isn't any more Pann. This thread fixed all that.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I didnt wanna be Kingly.... Needed more likes to get past that.

I liked every post in this thread and I'm exhausted. I already have carpal tunnel in my index finger from clicking the like buttons...

How does James Goblin manage to do it..he's superhuman..

Well it's like this.. liking likes genuinely is bad, but liking unlikes ironically is good so you like what you like as long as it's likeable and it's a good metric on what the community likes because like, how do you know what's liked if you don't get enough likes you should like..stop doing that kind of sockposting and do better. But like some people see the like system as oppressive and favoritism and like it throws the likes under scrutiny and you're only left with bad likes and not good likes, and like that's not enough for likes.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

good thing we got rid of all those non-backers making crap threads.

Still doesn't compare to that like-fest that happened in OT 2-3 weeks ago.

Will you either confirm or deny that James Goblin, is in fact an ACE account used to mark threads as read (by Liking), whether you actually like them or not.

Luke I am your Uncle... Bob.  What, my sister Padmè never mentioned me?

You already said you were going to spend your summer pressing your like button anyhow. Just good training.

I can't fill in James Goblin's shoes :'c. How does he do it?? What's his secret?! Some Vicks Vapor Rub before going on this mad spree?! Bengay??

Besides that was a one time deal and I was basically catering whoring offering to pang for money. Personal Like Trainer and Posting Coach would be a nice summer job though.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

ITT, it is a mouse button I press, not the like button.

amateur, you use tab and enter.

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg