Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

disgusting Like farming

blazinzero

This is a thread the likes of which I've never seen.

6_u

Not being snarky, I genuinely don't understand why anyone gives a fig about who has how many "Likes". Would someone care to give me the condensed version of why this is a thing? 

Beats me. I always just thought it was a nice way to find out who agrees with your post in a discussion without their having to quote-or-otherwise-reference it in a response that says "Yeah, I agree with this!". I don't know when the total number of likes started mattering. Even though social networking was around before Facebook, I blame Facebook. Or humans. o_o

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The post-Kickstarter Crowfall community is made up of some of the most competitive gamers on the internet. You give us a way to score points, don't be surprised if we jump into that system with both feet.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Not being snarky, I genuinely don't understand why anyone gives a fig about who has how many "Likes". Would someone care to give me the condensed version of why this is a thing? 

i agree pann I REALLY dont understand the LOVE of PUSHING BUTANS

j6CmSi3.png

Think it boils down to competitiveness. Even with the new forum titles (thank you) post count wasn't enough of an incentive to keep community members busy. Plus it's a joke and someplace to look witty and ironic. What do you all call the game? Forumfail?                             

not being snarky

jk im being snarky

OR AM I

woooOooOOOharmoniumsound

plz like and sub---oh wait this isn't youtube nm

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

not being snarky

jk im being snarky

OR AM I

woooOooOOOharmoniumsound

plz like and sub---oh wait this isn't youtube nm

no please dont DO THAT LIKE THING. THIS IS not THE LIKE FARMING THREAD. jfc even my own guild mates

j6CmSi3.png

It isn't any more Pann. This thread fixed all that.

Was it ever?

Just like post count

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

In his honor and memory I will "like" this.

*looking very serious and I click for him*

read somewhere else someone was gonna buy him a membership.

If anyone knows where the pot to throw coin into to get him said membership lemme know.

Archived