Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazinzero

disgusting Like farming

This is a thread the likes of which I've never seen.

6_u

Not being snarky, I genuinely don't understand why anyone gives a fig about who has how many "Likes". Would someone care to give me the condensed version of why this is a thing? 

Beats me. I always just thought it was a nice way to find out who agrees with your post in a discussion without their having to quote-or-otherwise-reference it in a response that says "Yeah, I agree with this!". I don't know when the total number of likes started mattering. Even though social networking was around before Facebook, I blame Facebook. Or humans. o_o

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.

The post-Kickstarter Crowfall community is made up of some of the most competitive gamers on the internet. You give us a way to score points, don't be surprised if we jump into that system with both feet.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Not being snarky, I genuinely don't understand why anyone gives a fig about who has how many "Likes". Would someone care to give me the condensed version of why this is a thing? 

Think it boils down to competitiveness. Even with the new forum titles (thank you) post count wasn't enough of an incentive to keep community members busy. Plus it's a joke and someplace to look witty and ironic. What do you all call the game? Forumfail?                             

In his honor and memory I will "like" this.

*looking very serious and I click for him*

read somewhere else someone was gonna buy him a membership.

If anyone knows where the pot to throw coin into to get him said membership lemme know.