Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Took a month off the forums.. anything new going on?

thenebrosity

Hey peeps! :D [mod edit]

Took a month off the forums.. anything new going on?? from seeing the list on declaring war on ACE doesn't really seem like it... the jest I got from it was there's now a confirmed Pay4Response forum and Doc Gonzo hasn't be reinstated into his position.

Edited by arawulf

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Nope, feel free to head off for another month or so.

haha hey Adall <3

you haven't been as active this month as you were last.. :c

gqEjHVe.png?1

well.. technically one day was all spam.. so maybe you have..
Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Doxx anyone lately?

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

hahaha <3 primal

Surprised you're still around with ACE being so adamant about crossing the IRL line, would suck to lose all your multiboxing accounts. Guess it's because it didn't happen on the official forums.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

story time!!!!

back in the Doc Gonzo days... I posted up some pics of Mal being all sexy like... 

Surprised you're still around with ACE being so adamant about crossing the IRL line, would suck to lose all your multiboxing accounts. Guess it's because it didn't happen on the official forums.

yeah after they got rid of Doc Gonzo I decided to take a break and lay low..  I guess we should have known that after the Kickstarter campaign ended the Orwellian tactics would kick in.. actually pretty much the reason I took a break.. these forums seem pretty sugar coated.. 

Here's a pic I made that expresses how I feel when ever I post something on the Crowfall forums..

JkLXXvp.png?1JkLXXvp.png?1

JkLXXvp.png?1JkLXXvp.png?1

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

epic jkappa face XXXDDDD

Stop replying to your own posts.

It's rather sad

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

who is who please tell me

Pay NO attention to Cirolle........

He is just one of those that are gonna sit in his EK.....and shave his head.

OH....and....... Run furry events.......and charge admission............

Absolutely harmless :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Pay NO attention to Cirolle........

He is just one of those that are gonna sit in his EK.....and shave his head.

OH....and....... Run furry events.......and charge admission............

Absolutely harmless :)

:o

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Did you enjoy your VACation?

yeah actually.. I was quite productive this past month.  XD

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO