Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Teamspeak community?

I was bored, and I'm not really using my vps atm, so I decided to setup a teamspeak server for anyone to use and enjoy (almost guaranteed to be a mistake).

Not a whole lot of rules, besides don't be a complete custardwad. I might be willing to offer some channels for guilds that might not have their own Voice comms.

Host: ts3.theoryfall.com

Region: NA / East Coast (if people actually use it, and it's a heavy west coast crowd, I might be willing to move it to central).

Password: none (for now).

Slots: 512

i actually am a complete custardwad so

Might not want to go on there anyways. People still haven't figured out you're female yet.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

oh well it's true we all need to use the most leet cutting edge stuff I'll log in with my razer headset

how's that been working for you? I was considering getting some myself..

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

it's really true that the more expensive it is the better it is

plus the symbols look so sweet and i like how there's always a program running in the background to monitor proformance and transmit data back to microsoft

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out