Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Any mostly crafting or merchant guilds out there looking for someone?  I'll be Wayoun in game.  I've not played and MMO since shadowbane and am very excited about the prospects of this game.  Not much for PVP in Shadowbane I just ran around with my scout collecting runes most the time.

Hi, guys, I am new here, I have issues to log in, I see this massage - Failed to log in, SSL Connection Error.

Can sombody explain me what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Shanote

Edited by Shanote

Hi there. 

I am fated. Fairly new here, but excited for the changes in the upcoming 5.3~

I've been impressed with the Developers willingness to get beyond the original goals. 

Hallo all, have finally taken the plunge! Looking foirward to making a Stoneborn Cleric. If any of you need plasters, salves, or general stamp collecting advice, feel free to yell "Medic!" ;)

Hi:

I am a Canadian and I started to play CF just last week and find it alot of fun.I am 60 years old and would love to find a group of guys and gals that don't mind having an old man around lol.

Just want to play and I love to craft.

Hey! - I'm your hipster-viking hailing from the frozen land of fjords and meatballs, and of course i live in a red house with white corners! (i mean, who wouldn't?) I saw this game for a loooong time ago, Probely even when the game started to sparkle up but i never bothered to join the forum or check deeper, but now i did it and i regret it to the fullest, apparently i had made an account but never finished it haha!, so here i am! - i got access to beta 8(lucky number) but i will see if i will shorten the time *wink wink*

Have a good day!

Hello! I'm new and looking to learn more about everything crafting and economy.

I've been reading the FAQs and enjoy what I see so far.

I also enjoy the idea of near full loot pvp.

The addition of offline progression makes this the perfect package.

The current game is little tough to learn the mechanics, but I'm still reading.

Cheers,

Crusher

Hello everyone.. I'm Edra.  I played SWG (from launch to close) on Bria server.. I truly appreciated SWG's unique crafting system.. When I read that Crowfall had a similar system in place, I had to find out more.. So I really look forward to learning more about this game..