Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hi

Been looking videos about this game for few days and decided to give it a try. So nice to see someone try to make something completely new, really hope they succeed. Anyway, looking forward to getting killed multiple times as I login :D downloading right now, hype is real.

On 11/13/2017 at 11:52 PM, Defigo said:

Hi

Been looking videos about this game for few days and decided to give it a try. So nice to see someone try to make something completely new, really hope they succeed. Anyway, looking forward to getting killed multiple times as I login :D downloading right now, hype is real.

As you prob know by now, the population on the live server is quite low as there is a major patch on the test server that is available to Alpha 1 and the first 2k or so Alpha 2 players, the patch 5.3 should be coming onto live very soon and the population will soar once again :)

Hi. I'm 51, a scorpio, and have steel blue eyes with blonde hair and grey tips. People like to call me cuddly and my man-boobs are just superb. I like walking in the rain, beaches and just snuggling up with my main squeeze on the couch. I'm a big Lionel Ritchie fan, but my favorite musician has to be Barry Manilow. At the copa (co) copacabana the hottest spot north of havana... Timeless stuff.

Does anybody have any opinions about pvp, my guild has always navigated towards the games that put some serious thought into PvP,  and should i buy and play early or just wait a little longer. Tired of wasting money on mmo's that fizzle out in a few weeks.   Thanks    KEN