Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

3 hours ago, KingSarathos said:

Good day, lords and ladies. I just purchased the game and am in the process of installing it. :) Is there an NDA on this particular title? I stream regularly, but while this game has followers on Twitch, I don't see anyone online with it.

I'm a former competitive Paragon player, and I also devote a lot of time to WoW arenas/RBGs, as well as GW2 WvW content. :) PvP is my bread and butter, so I'm really excited to be a part of this.

it varies but there are a number of twitch streamers

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Crowfall/videos/all?sort=time

Hello!  I'm new here.  I typically play PVE games that have pvp in them.  I've not been a big pvper but will do the pvp if it's set up where people don't whine about it non stop if killed. ;)  If I end up liking it I might be bringing 2 more to come over.  But for now I can't get on the game...and that leads me to my first non introduction post. 

Hi! Melisandre here ... new to Crowfall ... struggling with the live server. Yesterday I died as a druid just pressing one of my spells LOL ; then I could not find my body LOL ... basically I have no clue what I'm doing ... I'm sure I'll by fine by soft launch though :-)

Hi there! 

I'm brand new to the game. Don't know what I'm doing and a little confused about the clients. Do I need to completely erase the contents of the existing crowfall folder I created to update the client? 

Thanks in advance! 

23 minutes ago, Sathilicious said:

Hi there! 

I'm brand new to the game. Don't know what I'm doing and a little confused about the clients. Do I need to completely erase the contents of the existing crowfall folder I created to update the client? 

Thanks in advance! 

That depends on how old your client is. Sometimes it is necessary to do that, but not for every patch.

1 hour ago, Jah said:

That depends on how old your client is. Sometimes it is necessary to do that, but not for every patch.

Oh alrighty. Thanks very much! Upon trying to log in, I had a notification letting me know that the client version was out of date. 

Hi !

My name is Orphen !

I'm from Reunion Island in indian ocean (Yup we got Internet and games there :D) and now i live in Paris ! Always played MMO since i knew it exist. I began with GW1 (Yes some would say it was a COOPRPG and i'll agree, still one of my best online experience tho) then WoW, Warhammer Online (Game died too soon ...),  AION, RIFT, GW2, Black Desert Online, Archeage ... and i think i forgot some ...

I took the 2016 Bronze Bundle a while ago. But i couldn't play like i wanted at the time. Now i'm settled and i can invest my time in the game and learn stuff  !

I like all about Crowfall ... the Classes, the tree system, the concept of campaign... And i got that feeling that you can play however you want and can be whoever you want and still, you will be able to bring something to your guild, the community, even the World itself and be known for it ! And that's what i'm looking for !

Sorry for my english, it's been a while i didn't use it :D  

Hope to find you In Game !

Thanks for reading and have a nice day !

Spoiler

On 3/27/2018 at 11:12 AM, Melisandre said:

Hi! Melisandre here ... new to Crowfall ... struggling with the live server. Yesterday I died as a druid just pressing one of my spells LOL ; then I could not find my body LOL ... basically I have no clue what I'm doing ... I'm sure I'll by fine by soft launch though :-)

I had the same thing happen to me when I first (read: 5x) played the druid. I had some essence burn kill meh before I realized what it was. 

Hi All, been a while since I looked into this game after participating in the initial KS and some post backing as well (really wanted that quarterhorse). Looks great so far! I think I will finally plunge into the beta. So looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Hello! I'm brand new to the game. I've been following it for a long time now, finally decided to throw down a few pennies and actually play. Look forward to seeing everyone in game.

Greetings! Just bought the game last week and really enjoying it so far. I really like the concept and I hope to see this game grow into something special. I am a brand new to streaming and everyone so far has been really helpful. Its a really great change from some of the more toxic communities in other games.

Keep it up and look forward to meeting you all in the field. 

-FNFever

greetings. ive played some days, now i got time for the forum

im no AAAgamer.first mmo... vanilla ^^ and thats what im looking for since, hardcore gaming in an nolinear world where gamers can play :)

great xp so far (despite pre release issues) im really excited about this game. hope it will get attention so you guys have to finish it xD. a bit scaring are 50€+vip function truly, but thats all invested into gamedevelopment, isnt it ^^  cya ingame

Edited by foodmaster

howdy community.  i'm an old shadowbane player, that's been searching for an open pvp game ever since it died.  all games since have been found wanting.  crowfall looks to have potential.  however, i'm old enough to know that potential counts for jack poorly made socks.  here's to giving it a shot, though.