Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hi guys,

I've been following the developments of Crowfall from time to time lately, and decided to support by getting into the pre-alpha. I'm going to look for a guild in the forum soon, as I'd like to get more involved in Playtesting and want to help make crowfall a great game, as the basis I see seems quite promising to me.

I lately play a lot of smite and other random games on the side. I also played Albion Online - which has a lot similarities with CF considering the crafting and economics side. Like the approach of everything beeing player crafted a lot.

One question: I didn't read the NDA carefully. Will I get in trouble if I upload videos with bugs I found, to paste them to the CF Bugs forum topics? And what about a "first impression on crowfall" of tutorial videos of what I learned so far.

Best,

CrusaderW

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, CrusaderW said:

One question: I didn't read the NDA carefully. Will I get in trouble if I upload videos with bugs I found, to paste them to the CF Bugs forum topics? And what about a "first impression on crowfall" of tutorial videos of what I learned so far.

there is zero NDA. you can record or stream whatever you like for the public.

(many do however do bug videos as 'unlisted' rather than public videos though and paste into bug threads)

Edited by Tinnis

Hey guys,

Been along the ride since the Kickstarter project started. Decided just now that it was time to try out the game after a pretty bad experience the first time I tried it.

I'm an old Shadowbane player, shoutout to my boys if you recon the character "Lell" from Wrath and Veknilash. Will name my character MadSeason so if you guys want to get in touch with me. Haven't really tried the game 100% yet so not sure what to expect but hey, send me a whisper and we'll take if from there.

See you around,

MadSeason

Welcome @MadSeason you picked a good time to join back into the game. The current patch will give you time to catch up and find your way around the game. 5.8 is our next patch with the first campaign and what everyone is waiting for! See you on the battlefield soon!

On 2018-11-02 at 8:06 AM, Minke said:

Welcome @MadSeason you picked a good time to join back into the game. The current patch will give you time to catch up and find your way around the game. 5.8 is our next patch with the first campaign and what everyone is waiting for! See you on the battlefield soon!

@Minke Thanks man, feels good after three long years to actually be able to join the gameplay. See you out there!

Greetings All,

Been a long time since I tried this game (Way back during in 2016 if i'm correct). Love what you've done with it and am xcited to get back into it.

Would love if you host an asian server too. I get horrible pings.

Anyway would love to play with anyone on EU server. Chaos ofc.

Great Job Devs and let the games begin (Sorry too cheesy)

Hi fellow Crows, i just started this weekend. Been keeping my eye on this gem for a while. Thought now is the time too step in and support the game.

I'm no stranger to mmorpg's, been playing them for 20+ years. Yes i'm an old custard hehe. The reason i choose this game is because of the realm vs realm and crafting idea. Dark age of Camelot was one of my favo off all time. Then jumped to LineAge, WoW, Black Dessert and few others.

Already like the crafting (the ui is a little to big for my tast, )but i wait/see what changes over time. How the game in general looks is pretty desent. I know its just Alpha but i seen games doing worse at this stage. Waiting for the next patch.

I will try the healer classes mostly and mage/support classes. If pple like to group or get rescourses together, aways open for it. Also how to see the healing mechanics work. You can find me ingame, called Mauzer. See you all there and have a great day!!

Kudos to tghe devs to stop showing the roadmap on what to expect. It does take away time to make what you have better. Keep it up

HI @Mauzer welcome to Crowfall. The game is currently still in pre alpha with the 5.8 update around the corner. It will bring the first campaign into the game so you picked a good time to join us. I hope you will have fun and if you haven't found a guild yet you may want to check out the recruitment area here.

See you on the battlefield!

Cheers,
Minke

You made it ;) 

Crowfall hit the point, that let me stop backup Camelot Unchained and start my way here ;)

New to Crowfall and looking for a guild to grow with and help grow. I have posted more information about my gaming experience in the guild recruitment forum

Hello!

I haven't purchased into the early access testing program yet, but I've been watching progress on this game since 2015, and have been continually impressed. Over that time, I've watched a number of twitch streams of the game, and asked streamers quite a few questions. One thing that's impressed me though, is how often ArtCraft reps have also popped in to those to discuss things - a good sign, imo.

I haven't been a serious pvp'er in past games, but this project may change that -- Crowfall appears to have one of the best designs for organized pvp I've seen so far. In addition, the economic, progression, and EK systems have a lot of draw. Especially, I like the combination of passive-time and active-play driven progression.

I have a question about the testing environments going forward into Alpha. At present, everyone who has joined early access has access to the live testing environment on the current latest stable build (with occasional wipes). Will that pattern continue into Alpha? I think, for me, it would be a hard sell if 24x7 stable build access was to be taken away from Beta-1, 2, 3, and Alpha-2 groups once the game was in Alpha and the test group access then followed consistently to the development phase naming. Have the developers clarified how this will work going forward?

5 hours ago, Ardrea said:

Hello!

I haven't purchased into the early access testing program yet, but I've been watching progress on this game since 2015, and have been continually impressed. Over that time, I've watched a number of twitch streams of the game, and asked streamers quite a few questions. One thing that's impressed me though, is how often ArtCraft reps have also popped in to those to discuss things - a good sign, imo.

I haven't been a serious pvp'er in past games, but this project may change that -- Crowfall appears to have one of the best designs for organized pvp I've seen so far. In addition, the economic, progression, and EK systems have a lot of draw. Especially, I like the combination of passive-time and active-play driven progression.

I have a question about the testing environments going forward into Alpha. At present, everyone who has joined early access has access to the live testing environment on the current latest stable build (with occasional wipes). Will that pattern continue into Alpha? I think, for me, it would be a hard sell if 24x7 stable build access was to be taken away from Beta-1, 2, 3, and Alpha-2 groups once the game was in Alpha and the test group access then followed consistently to the development phase naming. Have the developers clarified how this will work going forward?

At this point, anyone who buys the game has LIVE server access for as long as the game lasts. That includes, alpha, betas and the live service. Access to the live server will never be revoked (unless you do something to earn a ban, I suppose).

For the TEST server, access is granted in group order (pre-alpha 1, pre-alpha 2, alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, beta 2 and beta 3). Whenever a new milestone is moved to the TEST server, like the current 5.8 milestone, they begin with the pre-alpha 1 group and invite more groups as needed. Currently, all groups have access to TEST and there is a campaign up right now, so if you were to buy the game now, you'd have access to the TEST server. The TEST server isn't up 24/7 though, only as needed.

Anyone who hasn't bought the game, but who has signed up on the website, will be able to try the game for free in the final beta (around a year from now, would be my guess). 

Hello guys!

Was spectating the game since i heard about it on 2017.

Now decided to try it, I'm really excited to finally begin my char!

Hope I can meet most of you at the game! C yall!

:D!

Im new here Super excited to check out a largely pvp focused mmorpg, pvp was always my favorite things in WoW