Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello there!

I`m excited about Crowfall because it`ll fulfill most of my expectations for MMO game. I have expierience and long history of playing mmos like UO, EvE, WoW, AoC, Everquest, Warhammer etc. etc. Crowfall takes what is best from most of them and mix it together. Im mostly excited about social parts of CF. Politics. Guilds. Alliances. Also looking forward how campaigns are going to look. I like building strategies and tactics. Mostly for small scale warfare but i dont mind epic battles with hundreds of players!

And what i love most is the dev team. You guys are great. Love to watch your movies, read news and dev diaries. Cant wait to join and help you making CF the best mmo in history!

Cheers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, brand new here, but very excited to learn! I currently play GW2 and almost exclusively the WvW part, so this kind of seems like that on steroids... though hopefully fixing some of the problems wit

Let us know who you are and what you would like to know about Crowfall and folks here will help you out!

Hey everyone!   I'm usually not a big forums participator, but I think I am going to be more active here because I'm itching for the games release. Any clue as to when there will be a little more s

Hey everyone! Brand new here and just recently pledged to Crowfall. Ever since SB I have been searching high and low for an MMO to fulfill my desires for large scale combat with player driven cities. I guess the main thing I'm searching for is, what are the main similarities that Crowfall will have in comparison to SB? Can I expect large city vs city combat? Will players be able to create a true "Gang" mentality of belonging, alliances, betrayals, politics, war, etc? How so? Also, when does Beta for Bronze pledgers begin, lol? Thanks and I can't wait to see it live!

Greetings.  Just pledged and looking forward to the Alpha Stages!  Fairly new to MMO games (Rift, FFXIV, Archeage, and currently Ark Survival,) but from everything I have seen and heard so far it looks like it will be a kick a** game!  Keep up the great work and see you soon!

- Jerbo

- A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
      completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

- A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

FistandFoE_trans_zpsllz8wz9k.png

Technically not new at crowfall, i actually have been a backer since day 1, but as of recently i started frequenting the forums. I am not the forum type of guy, but i feel like this is a game, i ve been longing for years, and i want it to be the best it can be! I am looking forward to testing the game (Beta Tester phase 1!) and to theorycraft around archetypes and promotion classes.

edit: typos, English is not my main language.

Edited by volahn

Hello @Leku , @Wormguy666 , @Jerbo , @gizmaul , @Skys338 , @volahn and @Realgear welcome to crowfall folks!

Disclaimer this is: Pre-alpha test only and all alpha 1 who been invited to it!

Hi I became a pledge how do I download the beta copy??? please let me know? I'm a bloodstone pledge.

The game is pre-alpha build as you're a Bloodstone, I'd say you will be able to download the game client once Tryant, pan or JTodd include you in pre-alpha test asap or you will get a message in your mail inbox,junk,spam box or if you're using gmail check "all mail box"

a message will be from Gordon to download patcher which allow you to download the game content. the next pre-alpha test

The next pre-alpha in 24th of september 2015 test build

We're opening the EU server from 3pm - 5pm CDT.

We're opening the North American East/West servers from 8pm - 10pm CDT.

Servers are open to all in case one time works better for you than the other.
We'll have a new build addressing several of the reported issues.

Patch notes will come the day of the test.

Which this equal to first server is europe opening be at
22:00 to 00:00 CEST/CET EU.
00:00 to 02:00 GMT+4 by my time.

I hope that did answer your curiosity.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Thank you mox that did.

no problem, I hope we're going see you on the up coming pre-alpha build test @24th September 2015 at 3pm - 5pm CDT or 8pm - 10pm CDT

Cheers :D

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

24th I believe.

ops my bad, I was so sleepy while typing that out, it will be 25th of September by my time tho :D

anyway yes as yamix said 24th * :) fixed it up there :P

1. Name : Nikola.

Nickname : Cole.

Open Discussion: I expect much from "Art Craft Entertainment" because of their reputation as one of the biggest based gaming company.

Playing experience : I've played less than 20% of MMORPG (NWN, AoC, Everquest, Warhammer,Dragon's Nest.)

1. Name : Nikola.
  2. Nickname : Cole.
  3. Age : 17,
  4. Gender: Male.
  5. Open Discussion: I expect much from "Art Craft Entertainment" because of their reputation as one of the biggest based gaming company.
  6. Playing experience : I've played less than 20% of MMORPG (NWN, AoC, Everquest, Warhammer,Dragon's Nest.)

hello Nikola, welcome to crowfall :D

Hi all.. I jumped in during the KS compagnie mostly because of the ties to Shadowbane :)  I've worked my way up to KS silver because I have poor impulse control. :P

Your impulse control is orders of magnitude better than mine :P

Hi all.. I jumped in during the KS compagnie mostly because of the ties to Shadowbane :)  I've worked my way up to KS silver because I have poor impulse control. :P

hello nebodee and welcome to crowfall.

Hi I'm new here and I don't know how to actually get into the game

hello there LookBehindYou and welcome to crowfall!.

the game currently in pre-alpha build 4th of oct 2015 will be the last test of build 1.0, then in November will start pre-alpha test 1.1.

In 1.1 they will invite pre-alpha backers first, then alpha 1 then now including alpha 2 backers to test pre-alpha build 1.1.

If you want to get into the 1.1 I'd suggest either buy the 2015 Amber bundle for 250$ or layaway 37$ each month or if you're interested in small castle get 2015 Sapphire bundle 2015 by layaway 75$ a month or buy it out 500$ also it include alpha 1 test.

What will be in 1.1 read here

Read here for FAQ

Edited by Mox

Hello all.

I'm a long time MMO player.

from the days of Matrix Online, RF Online, I still play games but not very MMO's lately, I hope this game will bring me back.

My Gaming tag is CooliceT

I chose to use my other tag for this game LethalWeapon

looking forward to joining the game and seeing its development over the coming year!