Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hi I'm new! Can't wait till the game is released. Is it in Alpha or Beta yet?  :)

hello there and welcome to crowfall, the game isn't in pre-alpha yet which alpha "maybe be end of summer" or later once it's ready for alpha test.

I've actually seen all that stuff.

The Archetypes info is really just backstory right now.

I know the game isn't even out yet so it might be asking a lot.

I just wish I had more of an idea as to what gameplay will be like for the class.

I want to dive in and start thinking of scenarios.

I like hard-support, and glass cannons, and stealth.

Right now it's looking like I'm likely to go ranger.

I personally don't know which class i should go with.

for me any new mmorpg in alpha, beta or release i'd go close combat if it didn't work good for me i go ranged combat.

That's my personal opinions.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Good Morning. Currently playing ESO, been playing MMOS for the past nine years, WoW, Rift, LOTRO, ESO, Fallen Earth.........looking for a permanant MMO home and fairly excited about this. Haven't backed, yet, however after I do a bit more research the spouse and I are planning to in July.

For the night is dark and filled with terrors.

Hello, 

Crowfall looks like an incredible game. I won't be able to play it since I'm a Mac user and don't enjoy booting separate operating systems just to play certain games. That being said, I'm still excited to see how Crowfall progresses  after its very successful KickStarter and who knows, maybe it will be incredible enough for me to make sacrifices. :) 

Hello, 

Crowfall looks like an incredible game. I won't be able to play it since I'm a Mac user and don't enjoy booting separate operating systems just to play certain games. That being said, I'm still excited to see how Crowfall progresses  after its very successful KickStarter and who knows, maybe it will be incredible enough for me to make sacrifices. :)

Hello and Welcome! Don't be sad about it not being on Mac as of yet. The game is built with Unity 5 and can easily be built to Mac, but I believe the devs want to keep it on one platform for alpha and beta test to keep everything under control.

Hello, 

Welcome to the CF forums. Hopefully in the future you decide to become one of the flock.

As far as OS X support, ACE told us during the kickstarter that the VR support was testing the waters for a Linux/OSX stretch goal, which was also reiterated here:

f70IpEU.png

From: https://www.facebook.com/CrowfallGame/posts/948229028523748

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Hey. Not sure if I'm going to be playing the game at release yet, but I backed it anyway. The PvP focus/temporary campaigns sound pretty great, and I'm looking forward to seeing how destructible environments pan out for ArtCraft. Hope the development process goes smoothly, I'll be lurking here and there through alpha/beta. 

Hey. Not sure if I'm going to be playing the game at release yet, but I backed it anyway. The PvP focus/temporary campaigns sound pretty great, and I'm looking forward to seeing how destructible environments pan out for ArtCraft. Hope the development process goes smoothly, I'll be lurking here and there through alpha/beta. 

Welcome Melvin.

I don't think any of us have seen voxels used for the purpose of destruction.  It definitely makes Crowfall quite unique.

See you around the forums!

[@--(o.O)@]

Hi all, veteran UO and WOW player here looking for a new world to have fun in.  This game looks promising which is why im throwing my chips into the pot and gambling on its success.

hello and welcome to crowfall =).

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi all, veteran UO and WOW player here looking for a new world to have fun in.  This game looks promising which is why im throwing my chips into the pot and gambling on its success.

Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen (& Centaurs).

"I come from under Orgrimmar, and under the sun of Aion and over the hills of Archeage my paths led. And through the numerised world I am he that walks unburdened by the quest for loot. I am the landmark-finder, the pve-healer, the stinging fencer. I was chosen for the lucky number. I am he that keeps his friends alive and drowns them in heals and draws them alive again from fingers of death. I came from the end of a small village, but no village was enough for me. I am the friend of elves and the guest of orcs. I am Ringwinner and Luckwearer; and I am Light rider."

In other words, I come from a few different mmos. This one caught my eyes (no lvls Oo). The wait shall be long^^

"I come from under Orgrimmar, and under the sun of Aion and over the hills of Archeage my paths led. And through the numerised world I am he that walks unburdened by the quest for loot. I am the landmark-finder, the pve-healer, the stinging fencer. I was chosen for the lucky number. I am he that keeps his friends alive and drowns them in heals and draws them alive again from fingers of death. I came from the end of a small village, but no village was enough for me. I am the friend of elves and the guest of orcs. I am Ringwinner and Luckwearer; and I am Light rider."

In other words, I come from a few different mmos. This one caught my eyes (no lvls Oo). The wait shall be long^^

Hello Alex and welcome to crowfall

Welcome to CF. When did you play Aion?

Hi all, read briefly about the game and the concept. Needless to say I got hooked immediately. Got on as a backer and can't wait to try out when the alpha versions arrive!

I'm really interested into the crafting(read as market manipulation) possibilities of a player driven economy and have done so in games from as far back as Anarchy online from over a decade ago to most mmo's today (Aion/cabal/WoW/Eve).

Hope to talk to you guys more as it progresses! Back to reading the FAQs

PS would it be possible to excel both in crafting and combat wihtout needing to sink my entire life into the game?

Edited by slang87

Hi all, read briefly about the game and the concept. Needless to say I got hooked immediately. Got on as a backer and can't wait to try out when the alpha versions arrive!

I'm really interested into the crafting(read as market manipulation) possibilities of a player driven economy and have done so in games from as far back as Anarchy online from over a decade ago to most mmo's today (Aion/cabal/WoW/Eve).

Hope to talk to you guys more as it progresses! Back to reading the FAQs

PS would it be possible to excel both in crafting and combat wihtout needing to sink my entire life into the game?

Hello and welcome to crowfall forum, take your time reading FAQ and code of conduct..