Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, brand new here, but very excited to learn! I currently play GW2 and almost exclusively the WvW part, so this kind of seems like that on steroids... though hopefully fixing some of the problems wit

Let us know who you are and what you would like to know about Crowfall and folks here will help you out!

Hey everyone!   I'm usually not a big forums participator, but I think I am going to be more active here because I'm itching for the games release. Any clue as to when there will be a little more s

Hello Tannix, Lemonsquid and ExiIe welcome to crowfall.

As well for all new backers, we're glad to have you aboard the ride.

It's going be an amazing ride till dec 2016 or early 2017.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I'd imagine you aren't the only one to upgrade to Gold (or better) since they announced that 1.1 would include alpha 2 backers.

Which is hilarious because I did not even know this. :) I just keep seeing cheap upgrades to my package and keep going "Hmmm.. why not" I literally know mostly nothing about this game and have spent more on it then any games released this year :)

Edited by Nebodee

Hi everyone,

I'm Velhyr, I backed Crowfall a while ago, checking the progress here and there, and since the game seems to be seriously on good tracks, I've decided to follow it more thoroughly !

I am a huge MMORPG player, I have played WOW, LOTRO, Rift, Archeage and tried a few more that I didn't enjoy that much, Crowfall looks very innovative and fun and may renew my interest in the genre, because it's been a couple years that I don't enjoy them anymore.

I am from France so please forgive my poor English skills. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to be part of the community :)

Hey everyone!  New to Crowfall, just heard about the game a few days ago.  What brought me in here was the fact that this game is being developed by some of the folks that created Shadowbane.  Shadowbane is my favorite game of all time.  I loved everything about it.  

When I played SB, I started on the War server (got my guild killed by this overpopulated DHL death head legion guild), then played alot on the Vengeance server (had tons of battles with big name guilds.  KGB - Knights of Glory and Beer and others).

Crowfall looks promising, so I will be supporting this game as much as I can!   

Hey everyone!  New to Crowfall, just heard about the game a few days ago.  What brought me in here was the fact that this game is being developed by some of the folks that created Shadowbane.  Shadowbane is my favorite game of all time.  I loved everything about it.  

When I played SB, I started on the War server (got my guild killed by this overpopulated DHL death head legion guild), then played alot on the Vengeance server (had tons of battles with big name guilds.  KGB - Knights of Glory and Beer and others).

Cool, welcome!

If you are interested and bored, check out this thread for lots of related video content.

Hello ddotreprah and welcome to crowfall :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, and especially for the detailed response from Crow! I haven't been following the updates as closely as I would like, so a lot of this is new information to me!

Check the dev tracker and new info of today, ACE Team's doing a great job  :D.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello everyone!

My name is SnakkeZz and i'm 19-years-old student from Finland.

I've been following crowfall since late 2014 along with EQN and camelot unchained.

Today i finally decided to start backing with layawaying bronze bundle.

I have always been a big fan of MMORPGs, but i have never really sticked to more than a few games. I mean, for a long period of time.

I'm expecting a lot from this game and hopefully i will get to Alpha test early 2016.

It's pointless to fight your nightmares, to resist something your own head has created.

Hi Mox!

Quick question.

I seem to be having some issues uploading a profile picture..

Any idea why it's not working?

Well I think you need a 200px or larger then you can crop it once it's uploaded since it said there as ("Recommend an image 200px or larger ") or " Use Gravatar"

Put simply, uploading a picture from your computer won't work. You'll need to either get a gravatar or use a url.

I did upload a picture from my computer back then, I didn't know if you guys currently can upload from computer or not.

Cheers :D

Hey guys, only recently came across Crowfall, but have been like a sponge ever since taking in as much information as I can! I love the fresh perspective of the genre, and really see the potential in it, so I've committed my support. I look forward to contributing to its development and watching the game grow.