Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Put simply, uploading a picture from your computer won't work. You'll need to either get a Gravatar or import from a url.

Well I think you need a 200px or larger then you can crop it once it's uploaded since it said there as ("Recommend an image 200px or larger ") or " Use Gravatar"

I did upload a picture from my computer back then, I didn't know if you guys currently can upload from computer or not.

Cheers :D

Okay, thanks guys!

Hey guys, only recently came across Crowfall, but have been like a sponge ever since taking in as much information as I can! I love the fresh perspective of the genre, and really see the potential in it, so I've committed my support. I look forward to contributing to its development and watching the game grow.

Hello Phantom and welcome to crowfall and take your time gathering information since there's plenty of it :D.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello my fellow Crowfall enthusiasts. I go by TacoTamer in most of the online games I've played over the years. I'm always looking for some friendly and fair competition in an MMO. MMO's have always been a favorite type of game for me because of the great friends and occasional enemies you can make. I've played Maplestory Europe for a long time in my early highschool years  :blink: and then picked up Archeage a bit after release, thoroughly enjoyed being the friendly neighborhood pirate (unless I caught you out in the sea)! Once I first heard of Crowfall I knew this would be the next great game for me and others to really enjoy, I've been a bit too busy to keep up with the forums as I normally just play the games, but since we do not have that option yet I will try to pop in every now and then to see our progress! Hope to see you all around in upcoming tests and the Dregs!

~TacoTamer

Very Hyped to be testing, Tamer of Tacos for years upcoming and past. "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

Hello Crowfall community~ I can finally post in here to introduce myself. I go by Crossiki or Cross for short, and I've been following the Crowfall site since Febuary 2015. 

I'm glad to see so many people willing to support a game without having the chance to see it's final version, it gives me hope in the gaming community that there are still tons out there willing to take risks for the future of games! 

I hope to see you all in game within the next year. If you see me though, I might kill you. No hard feelings? 

Crossiki~

"Masked and swift like wind."

Crossiki~

Welcome to all the new Bakers lest keep this great community Great 

I didn't know we had bakers in Crowfall. It will be interesting to see if anyone posts any bread art...

(Joking, I know you meant Backers.)

Crossiki~

Crossiki~

Hey TacoTamer and Crossiki, nice to have you on the forum.

Hello my fellow Crowfall enthusiasts. I go by TacoTamer in most of the online games I've played over the years. I'm always looking for some friendly and fair competition in an MMO. MMO's have always been a favorite type of game for me because of the great friends and occasional enemies you can make. I've played Maplestory Europe for a long time in my early highschool years  :blink: and then picked up Archeage a bit after release, thoroughly enjoyed being the friendly neighborhood pirate (unless I caught you out in the sea)! Once I first heard of Crowfall I knew this would be the next great game for me and others to really enjoy, I've been a bit too busy to keep up with the forums as I normally just play the games, but since we do not have that option yet I will try to pop in every now and then to see our progress! Hope to see you all around in upcoming tests and the Dregs!

I know a bunch of people who place all their hopes for a great PvP experience in Crowfall. I'm confident it's the game I've been searching for for a while. Naval combat doesn't seem to be part of the current plans for launch but who knows what we'll get in future expansions!

Hello Crowfall community~ I can finally post in here to introduce myself. I go by Crossiki or Cross for short, and I've been following the Crowfall site since Febuary 2015. 

I'm glad to see so many people willing to support a game without having the chance to see it's final version, it gives me hope in the gaming community that there are still tons out there willing to take risks for the future of games! 

I hope to see you all in game within the next year. If you see me though, I might kill you. No hard feelings?

I think crowdfunding really is a benediction for independent studios. Games in development like Crowfall, CU, Star Citizen and SotA would probably be very different if they were harnessed by a publisher. As you said, it's a risk to support a game so early in the development, and it's also really rewarding to see it go in the right direction. =)

Hi, Altair here and... pretty much it.

Since a friend of mine "wanna-test-all-mmorpg's" kind of guy showed me crowfall, i kinda get uneasy since it's a kickstarter

for the incredible art and great ideas... this game bought me in, and i hope i can be useful in feedback.

Been looking this forum some time ago, but find myself too shy about writing. [terrible grammar]

Want to congrat the developers for been so open with your crows!

Ples don mind me bed gremmer, i'm Apollo Gise

Hi, Altair here and... pretty much it.

Since a friend of mine "wanna-test-all-mmorpg's" kind of guy showed me crowfall, i kinda get uneasy since it's a kickstarter

for the incredible art and great ideas... this game bought me in, and i hope i can be useful in feedback.

Been looking this forum some time ago, but find myself too shy about writing. [terrible grammar]

Want to congrat the developers for been so open with your crows!

Welcome to the Murder (group of crows) of Crowfall Altair! 

The artwork is definitely super interesting and unique, which also helped suck me in. I'm the type that if I can't love my character or the world I loose interest in the game really fast. Hopefully you've had the chance to watch the crowfall concept art videos. Some of the monsters are REALLY fearsome and mutated looking!

See you in game!

Crossiki~

Welcome, Heriot. I totally get how you feel about the strategy aspects. I was a guildleader/ city owner in Shadowbane for a while, and my guildmates would see me standing at the bank all evening fiddling with vendors, handling diplomacy, and coordinating the teams in the field... I'd be asked "don't you ever just get to play the game?" and I'd answer "I am playing! But we're playing different games: you're playing fantasy Quake, and I'm playing Civilization."

And all this was done while speaking Irekei.

Looking forward to making this a great game!! I am in US Midwest ... I am new to Crowfall as of tonight.. Still trying to get all my settings and information worked out in forums so please bare with me.. only able to join in on a couple battles before I got kicked from server so really didn't get a feel for the game yet looking forward to this development stage and contributing ..

I'm Archie not so much new, but just coming back after fininish my last term.. Woot me. Upgraded my Pledge to ks Amber to Sapphire. Excited to get back in the mix the game seems to have grown by leaps and bounds over the past few months.

Welcome back to crowfall :D !

Looking forward to making this a great game!! I am in US Midwest ... I am new to Crowfall as of tonight.. Still trying to get all my settings and information worked out in forums so please bare with me.. only able to join in on a couple battles before I got kicked from server so really didn't get a feel for the game yet looking forward to this development stage and contributing ..

Hello Bluespy35 and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello! I've been following Crowfall for a while and just took the plunge to Pledge to the cause. Really looking forwards to the game, as it seems to combine what I like about EVE without some of the baggage of the community and threat of the same kind of loss. 

Hello! I've been following Crowfall for a while and just took the plunge to Pledge to the cause. Really looking forwards to the game, as it seems to combine what I like about EVE without some of the baggage of the community and threat of the same kind of loss. 

Hello Firedaemon33 and welcome to crowfall :D 

Hi! I just pledged today. I'm not usually a PVP person and am content to quest solo in most MMO's, but I can still admire and respect devs who put honest effort and thought into making PVP games with great ideas and content, so I decided to chip in.