Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hi! I just pledged today. I'm not usually a PVP person and am content to quest solo in most MMO's, but I can still admire and respect devs who put honest effort and thought into making PVP games with great ideas and content, so I decided to chip in.

Hello Graylight and welcome to crowfall!

Trust me you will have heck a lot of fun in PvP  concept. :)

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Howdy Everyone!

This game popped up on my radar out of nowhere.  I began the backend design for a game very very similar to this back in 2012 after interviewing tons of fellow guildmates for what they wanted in a pvp mmo.  You guyys have hit the nail on the head if you can pull this off!  I hope I have the opportunity to help catch problems and assist you all in making the best MMO possible for PvPers!

Howdy Everyone!

This game popped up on my radar out of nowhere.  I began the backend design for a game very very similar to this back in 2012 after interviewing tons of fellow guildmates for what they wanted in a pvp mmo.  You guyys have hit the nail on the head if you can pull this off!  I hope I have the opportunity to help catch problems and assist you all in making the best MMO possible for PvPers!

hello Adron welcome to crowfall :D !

Hey guys! CoolBeans here, just got my 2015 gold package, might upgrade it later :D Seriously excited for this game and my friends are too! cant wait to be playing with you guys soon!

Hello CoolBeans and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Been following Crowfall more or less since it was announced as a kickstarter. When the most recent model of EverQuest Next was announced by SOE in 2013, I was crazy hyped about the voxel engine, and the AI they were building for that game. If anyone else had been following it, you know it does seem to have slowed down in progression towards launch by 99%. They still inch them selves forward occasionally it would seem. Anyway! I'm here because I love games. And Crowfall seems like a great game.

Since 2011 when I began my pro career in Starcraft II, I've always wished for a PvP MMORPG that really had deeper in game connections to the world. Strategy games are exhausting especially on the Korean ladder. Most PvP content in an MMORPG is an addition to the PvE, like they tacked it on saying "might as well to help expand our audience." Meanwhile Crowfall's core design philosophy is creating a world centered on PvP. The lore and the narrative and everything about this game support its overall goal. The Eternal Kingdoms is also a fascinating idea. I still play Landmark to this day and build here and there. I don't believe that building in the Eternal Kingdoms will be as in depth as Landmark is, just due to the fact that Landmark is a purely creative building focused game, but it gives me something to play with. Maybe the developers and engineers will prove me wrong. It's a beautiful game so far, so I don't doubt that is possible.

So that more or less sums it up for me. I've boarded the hype train after considering the pledge for about a year. And I'll ride it wherever it takes me. Keep it up Artcraft, we're with you to the end :)

Been following Crowfall more or less since it was announced as a kickstarter. When the most recent model of EverQuest Next was announced by SOE in 2013, I was crazy hyped about the voxel engine, and the AI they were building for that game. If anyone else had been following it, you know it does seem to have slowed down in progression towards launch by 99%. They still inch them selves forward occasionally it would seem. Anyway! I'm here because I love games. And Crowfall seems like a great game.

Since 2011 when I began my pro career in Starcraft II, I've always wished for a PvP MMORPG that really had deeper in game connections to the world. Strategy games are exhausting especially on the Korean ladder. Most PvP content in an MMORPG is an addition to the PvE, like they tacked it on saying "might as well to help expand our audience." Meanwhile Crowfall's core design philosophy is creating a world centered on PvP. The lore and the narrative and everything about this game support its overall goal. The Eternal Kingdoms is also a fascinating idea. I still play Landmark to this day and build here and there. I don't believe that building in the Eternal Kingdoms will be as in depth as Landmark is, just due to the fact that Landmark is a purely creative building focused game, but it gives me something to play with. Maybe the developers and engineers will prove me wrong. It's a beautiful game so far, so I don't doubt that is possible.

So that more or less sums it up for me. I've boarded the hype train after considering the pledge for about a year. And I'll ride it wherever it takes me. Keep it up Artcraft, we're with you to the end :)

Hello EntityGaming and welcome to crowfall! :D

Hello! Longtime lurker, first time poster. I've been checking out the forums here for sometime, and was a backer to the kickstarter. Now that the game is starting alpha phases, and we are seeing some more of the gameplay and systems, I figured it was time to exit the shadows and start participating in the conversation. 

I'm an old school UO player, who has dabbled in every MMO pretty much that has been created. Looking forward to getting to know some of you better and excited for Crowfall.

Hi all. New to Crowfall, but I'm an old-school MMO gamer. Played UO through it's heyday for almost 8 years. I was a counselor in UO for 4 years. Played WoW for 3-4 years... lost interest. Tried Darkfall for a few months... really wanted to like it.. didn't. I have been chasing that UO feeling since 97. I am really hoping this is the game that gives me the fix again.

Almost forgot... played AO for a while. Terrible...

Cya

Edited by kanabul

Hello! Longtime lurker, first time poster. I've been checking out the forums here for sometime, and was a backer to the kickstarter. Now that the game is starting alpha phases, and we are seeing some more of the gameplay and systems, I figured it was time to exit the shadows and start participating in the conversation. 

I'm an old school UO player, who has dabbled in every MMO pretty much that has been created. Looking forward to getting to know some of you better and excited for Crowfall.

Hello forgottenguardian and welcome to crowfall :D !

Hi all. New to Crowfall, but I'm an old-school MMO gamer. Played UO through it's heyday for almost 8 years. I was a counselor in UO for 4 years. Played WoW for 3-4 years... lost interest. Tried Darkfall for a few months... really wanted to like it.. didn't. I have been chasing that UO feeling since 97. I am really hoping this is the game that gives me the fix again.

Almost forgot... played AO for a while. Terrible...

Cya

Hello kanabul and welcome to crowfall :) !

Mox, the official welcome wagon  :P

:D maybe, it's just nice to respond to our fellow crow backers :) 

Ahoy all! Saphire backer here on that layaway program! $175 down and $325 to go =)

-Ore

Hello d1gd33p and welcome to crowfall :D, get that sapphire :) hehe.

Hey all,

I'm new to this community just picked up the Gold Bundle 2015 because I have faith in this project.  Currently playing Guild Wars 2 WvW and Spvp (Leagues just launched).  Avid MMO gamer since SWG back in 2003.  Can't wait to test this tonight!

Hey all,

I'm new to this community just picked up the Gold Bundle 2015 because I have faith in this project.  Currently playing Guild Wars 2 WvW and Spvp (Leagues just launched).  Avid MMO gamer since SWG back in 2003.  Can't wait to test this tonight!

Hello ibkillin and welcome to crowfall :3! Gw2 WvW and Spvp is awesome :D

hello all i stumbled across a crowfall video on youtube and im  hooked cant wait to see what you guys can do   just one ? i know this is  more pvp then pve but will there be atleast some pve content 

hello all i stumbled across a crowfall video on youtube and im  hooked cant wait to see what you guys can do   just one ? i know this is  more pvp then pve but will there be atleast some pve content 

Hello Stay-low and welcome to crowfall :D

Hey guys, My name is GaMingHaVoC, but usually go by HaVoC.  I have been watching this game since the reveal, and after combat test looking so solid I decided to back it last night.  I love MMORPG games, and this one by far looks the best.  I hope crafting is as good as they say, because that is my favorite part of a good MMORPG.  Don't get me wrong, If I come across you in battle a quick slice of the through and you're down  ;) .  I hope to meet and become friends with some of you guys. 

PvE will be very minimal. Basically, what you've seen in the recent videos should give you a good idea of what to expect. They will add more mob types, obviously, and there will no doubt be some mobs that are much more difficult, but there won't be any quests or dungeons or anything like that.

The mobs are just there to make the world a more dangerous place. As the seasons progress from Spring to Winter, the mobs will be transformed by the hunger and become more deadly.

Hello!!

Really excited to get myself back into a game that I would love.

Online community involvement goes back to the way-back with an online community called Cybertown in the early 90s.

There I was a worlds guide and newcomer Cybertown representative.

Started my love of MMOs with Shadowbane and it grew into the addiction it is today.

I have Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, WoW, Guild Wars, and a few others I am sure I am missing.

I backed and waited for Darkfall but it never seemed to live up to it's hype.

Not willing to subject myself to more grinding away in WoW I am looking forward to downloading and getting into Crowfall with my gold bundle.

Looking forward to being re-immersed!!

suzie