Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello!!

Really excited to get myself back into a game that I would love.

Online community involvement goes back to the way-back with an online community called Cybertown in the early 90s.

There I was a worlds guide and newcomer Cybertown representative.

Started my love of MMOs with Shadowbane and it grew into the addiction it is today.

I have Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, WoW, Guild Wars, and a few others I am sure I am missing.

I backed and waited for Darkfall but it never seemed to live up to it's hype.

Not willing to subject myself to more grinding away in WoW I am looking forward to downloading and getting into Crowfall with my gold bundle.

Looking forward to being re-immersed!!

suzie

Welcome! If you find your account isn't flagged for testing, email support@artcraftent.com and they can set you up. My understanding is that it is mostly a manual process, so you might need to email if you want to make sure you are in the next test.

Hey guys, My name is GaMingHaVoC, but usually go by HaVoC.  I have been watching this game since the reveal, and after combat test looking so solid I decided to back it last night.  I love MMORPG games, and this one by far looks the best.  I hope crafting is as good as they say, because that is my favorite part of a good MMORPG.  Don't get me wrong, If I come across you in battle a quick slice of the through and you're down  ;) .  I hope to meet and become friends with some of you guys. 

Hello Havoc and welcome to crowfall :) !

Hello!!

Really excited to get myself back into a game that I would love.

Online community involvement goes back to the way-back with an online community called Cybertown in the early 90s.

There I was a worlds guide and newcomer Cybertown representative.

Started my love of MMOs with Shadowbane and it grew into the addiction it is today.

I have Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, WoW, Guild Wars, and a few others I am sure I am missing.

I backed and waited for Darkfall but it never seemed to live up to it's hype.

Not willing to subject myself to more grinding away in WoW I am looking forward to downloading and getting into Crowfall with my gold bundle.

Looking forward to being re-immersed!!

suzie

Hello suzie and welcome to crowfall!

We're also looking forward to see you in game :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello, i am DJh0bosandwich. i had heard and watched some testing from Pumpeduppixie on twitch by her recommendation.

Welcome DJh0bosandwich!  We love PumpedupPixie!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Had about given up on MMOs--nothing ever compared to that buggy, exploit-ridden mess known as SWG. Which, despite all its problems, was the closest thing ever to a true, all-around, virtual life.

Then I heard of this. Seemingly different and yet similar. Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do (don't let me down)!

Hello, i am DJh0bosandwich. i had heard and watched some testing from Pumpeduppixie on twitch by her recommendation.

Hello DJh0bosandwich welcome to crowfall :D.

Wth is the 1:00 post here all about lol.

>cmd

>echo Welcome to crowfall Eldonan85

Had about given up on MMOs--nothing ever compared to that buggy, exploit-ridden mess known as SWG. Which, despite all its problems, was the closest thing ever to a true, all-around, virtual life.

Then I heard of this. Seemingly different and yet similar. Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do (don't let me down)!

Hello 0over0 and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi all just got my founders pack!  Can't wait to see some of this games concepts in action!  Love the whole non-persistent world deal, the god theme, and just the overall concept.

Waiting for my unlock for early access then see you guys in game!

Hi all just got my founders pack!  Can't wait to see some of this games concepts in action!  Love the whole non-persistent world deal, the god theme, and just the overall concept.

Waiting for my unlock for early access then see you guys in game!

Hello Jaert180 and welcome to crowfall !

Hi there, fairly new to the Crowfall community, but not so much the game itself. Been following it's development for a few months now, waiting anxiously for this games arrival. I've played far too many MMOs at this point in my life, and trying to find that one game that keeps me interested for.... Well forever if possible, and I think Crowfall will be that game for me. I've alpha tested, beta tested, and played plenty of MMOs from launch, and nothing keeps my interest for long because games just aren't what they used to be. Everything wants come out with nothing to offer, just an empty shell that you can then spend tons of money on over the years to eventually have somewhat of a game that just doesn't compare to the time when games delivered to the table an experience to never forget and share with others throughout your life. This is what I see in Crowfall being that it has an amazing dev team behind it, and a great community ever growing to support it. Lets make this a game to remember. I'm so glad to have been given the chance to back ACE and be along for the ride that is to come! Hope to see you all in fields of battle at some point, be it at my side, or the tip of my blade!!

Edited by Achilles0fStyx

My faith is fully in ArtCraft Entertainment bringing us a game we can all enjoy and love for a lifetime.

Hi there, fairly new to the Crowfall community, but not so much the game itself. Been following it's development for a few months now, waiting anxiously for this games arrival. I've played far too many MMOs at this point in my life, and trying to find that one game that keeps me interested for.... Well forever if possible, and I think Crowfall will be that game for me. I've alpha tested, beta tested, and played plenty of MMOs from launch, and nothing keeps my interest for long because games just aren't what they used to be. Everything wants come out with nothing to offer, just an empty shell that you can then spend tons of money on over the years to eventually have somewhat of a game that just doesn't compare to the time when games delivered to the table an experience to never forget and share with others throughout your life. This is what I see in Crowfall being that it has an amazing dev team behind it, and a great community ever growing to support it. Lets make this a game to remember. I'm so glad to have been given the chance to back ACE and be along for the ride that is to come! Hope to see you all in fields of battle at some point, be it at my side, or the tip of my blade!!

Hi, my name is Christophe, and I was a fan of Shadowbane.

Can't wait to put my hands on Crowfall ! :)

Hello Achilles0fStyx and Cendor welcome to crowfall!

Hello everyone,

I am Resh, I just joined in as a supporter, not sure what class I might be playing but I have been playing tank roles in most of my games, which makes me very much interested in Knight, Templar and Myrmidon archetypes!

I am going to browse forums for some clarifications on what is the primary difference between those 3 "tank" archetypes and try to figure out which I might be playing.

Glad to be part of the community, to be honest I am quite hyped and excited about this mmo, hope it will give me a place to crash and stay, it's been a while I have been searching for the mmo which will be something new.

Cheers,

Resh

Welcome Resh. As someone who has spent a lot of time playing the knight in the Hunger Dome, I can say that so far it is fun. It needs a few tweaks, but I'm sure the devs are on top of it. There's still a lot that has to be added to the game that will change the way the character plays, like promotions, disciplines and the full skill system.

Templar and Myrmidon we know less about. Blair said in an interview a while back that Templar will have a Parry instead of a Block, and we learned this about the Templar in an interview posted yesterday:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1214/feature/10417/The-Artcraft-School-of-Integrity.html/page/1

It turns out that several classes are, of course, hybrids of other classes.  The Templar being a blend of Knight and Confessor abilities, for instance. 

There has been no information given on Myrmidon, but my guess is that they will be a hybrid between Knight and Champion.

Hello everyone,

I am Resh, I just joined in as a supporter, not sure what class I might be playing but I have been playing tank roles in most of my games, which makes me very much interested in Knight, Templar and Myrmidon archetypes!

I am going to browse forums for some clarifications on what is the primary difference between those 3 "tank" archetypes and try to figure out which I might be playing.

Glad to be part of the community, to be honest I am quite hyped and excited about this mmo, hope it will give me a place to crash and stay, it's been a while I have been searching for the mmo which will be something new.

Cheers,

Resh

Welcome to the Crowfall community, Resh! :D

I, too, tend to fall into a tank or support role in most mmos. During testing, the Knight has been enjoyable to play but as Arkade mentioned, there are still some kinks here and there that I am sure will be fixed. It is pre-alpha of course ^-^ When testing comes back around be sure to jump right on in and get a feel for things!

2wcgwap.jpg

Community Manager for Flux Gaming Community