Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone,

I am Resh, I just joined in as a supporter, not sure what class I might be playing but I have been playing tank roles in most of my games, which makes me very much interested in Knight, Templar and Myrmidon archetypes!

I am going to browse forums for some clarifications on what is the primary difference between those 3 "tank" archetypes and try to figure out which I might be playing.

Glad to be part of the community, to be honest I am quite hyped and excited about this mmo, hope it will give me a place to crash and stay, it's been a while I have been searching for the mmo which will be something new.

Cheers,

Resh

Hello Resh and welcome to crowfall :D!

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey Brand New to Crowfall but very excited at what this game is leading to.   Looking forward to continue to learn about it and looking forward to really engaging.  

From Spain and member of www.paxgaming.com gaming comunity.  We are really looking forward to Crowfall.

Hey Brand New to Crowfall but very excited at what this game is leading to.   Looking forward to continue to learn about it and looking forward to really engaging.  

From Spain and member of www.paxgaming.com gaming comunity.  We are really looking forward to Crowfall.

Hello Malaiit and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello from the Czech Republic. I just desided to back the game because it looks just amaizing and I can't wait to see more of it. 

I've started playing MMOs with WoW and it was there where I have fell in love with support classes so I can't wait to see druid and paladin (not sure if this is support but paladin is great) in action and also can't wait for frostweaver because lore behind them is great.

Also you are the first kickstarter/pre-release game I decided to support so keep up the good work. :-D

Edited by RevanM

Hello from the Czech Republic. I just desided to back the game because it looks just amaizing and I can't wait to see more of it. 

I've started playing MMOs with WoW and it was there where I have fell in love with support classes so I can't wait to see druid and paladin (not sure if this is support but paladin is great) in action and also can't wait for frostweaver because lore behind them is great.

Also you are the first kickstarter/pre-release game I decided to support so keep up the good work. :-D

Hello revanm and welcome to crowfall  :)

Heya guys, been following the game for a while and decided it was time to come in and wave my hand at everyone. I have lots of expectations for this game and though I like to consider myself a cynical realist, I'm painfully starting to have hope. After years of playing most MMORPGs from Everquest, FFXI, DAOC, Hellgate, ect I've come to the conclusion that I hate MMORPGs, more so the newer ones as they push away from community and focus on perfecting the treadmill. Regular PvE bores me and it bores me even more when the "reward" of a long level climb (read: grind) is an endless gauntlet of repetitive dungeons for a chance to fight over a scrap of loot with 30 other people. I'd much rather play a singular player game where the AI is designed to be a challenge in the first place and the game has a story, rather than the mind numbing meatgrinder PvE combat of most MMORPGs.

My greatest and fondest memories of any MMORPG however has always been PvP.. and it was that singular hunger that drove me to keep trying them. I've yet to find one that satisfies me and so have stuck to my alpha League of Legends account, but I am looking to leave that behind and dedicate elsewhere. As a US Soldier in real life the sort of camaraderie that comes from an emotionally balanced PvP guild is second to none, and the brotherhood built while through both victories and defeats is something I don't think PvE will ever match.

Hopefully Crowfall will scratch that itch. We'll find out in about a year's time, but until then I look forward to getting to know you all better prior to the chaotic fields of battle when the game releases.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

Heya guys, been following the game for a while and decided it was time to come in and wave my hand at everyone. I have lots of expectations for this game and though I like to consider myself a cynical realist, I'm painfully starting to have hope. After years of playing most MMORPGs from Everquest, FFXI, DAOC, Hellgate, ect I've come to the conclusion that I hate MMORPGs, more so the newer ones as they push away from community and focus on perfecting the treadmill. Regular PvE bores me and it bores me even more when the "reward" of a long level climb (read: grind) is an endless gauntlet of repetitive dungeons for a chance to fight over a scrap of loot with 30 other people. I'd much rather play a singular player game where the AI is designed to be a challenge in the first place and the game has a story, rather than the mind numbing meatgrinder PvE combat of most MMORPGs.

My greatest and fondest memories of any MMORPG however has always been PvP.. and it was that singular hunger that drove me to keep trying them. I've yet to find one that satisfies me and so have stuck to my alpha League of Legends account, but I am looking to leave that behind and dedicate elsewhere. As a US Soldier in real life the sort of camaraderie that comes from an emotionally balanced PvP guild is second to none, and the brotherhood built while through both victories and defeats is something I don't think PvE will ever match.

Hopefully Crowfall will scratch that itch. We'll find out in about a year's time, but until then I look forward to getting to know you all better prior to the chaotic fields of battle when the game releases.

Hello Cerulean Shaman and welcome to crowfall :D

Howdy all,

I have been watching the development of Crowfall for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger and become a backer.   I am looking forward to the game play and contributing to the success of Crowfall.

"You're never too old to play games."

Cheers,

Gramps

Howdy all,

I have been watching the development of Crowfall for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger and become a backer.   I am looking forward to the game play and contributing to the success of Crowfall.

"You're never too old to play games."

Cheers,

Gramps

Hello Gramps and welcome to crowfall :D

No one is too old to play a game, if heart's still young to play any game :) 

Edited by Mox

Hi all!

I've been on the fence about backing Crowfall for a bit. I was interested I just didn't want to add another backed game to the list. Then I saw the crows and vessels system last night and it was too damn cool for me not to jump on. The team seems pretty cool as well, so here I am now planting my hype banner! 

My name is Toothbrush, Scourge of the local pond, King of this tree stump, and future leader of, "The Irregulars".

Hello all glad to be hear. 

I broke a rule  to buy into this game  early , as it has peaked my interest  quite a bit. Looking forward to watching the game take shape . 

Im a  long time gamer , don't ususaly  play MMO's at all i prefer  ARPG/stratagy for the most part  however  i do play 1  EvE. I noticed alot of  people  pointing out similaritys  with this game and EvE and that gets me excited as  EvE is the only MMO to "do it right" IMO.

These days  i play alot of path of exile  and  starcraft 2  LOTV    and  EvE  on the side   ( im on sort  of EvE break mode curently ) 

Looking forward to getting to wrap my head around a new  game. Hope  evreything turns out golden. 

Know the rules. It's the only  way to exploit them. 

Hi all!

I've been on the fence about backing Crowfall for a bit. I was interested I just didn't want to add another backed game to the list. Then I saw the crows and vessels system last night and it was too damn cool for me not to jump on. The team seems pretty cool as well, so here I am now planting my hype banner! 

Hello all glad to be hear. 

I broke a rule  to buy into this game  early , as it has peaked my interest  quite a bit. Looking forward to watching the game take shape . 

Im a  long time gamer , don't ususaly  play MMO's at all i prefer  ARPG/stratagy for the most part  however  i do play 1  EvE. I noticed alot of  people  pointing out similaritys  with this game and EvE and that gets me excited as  EvE is the only MMO to "do it right" IMO.

These days  i play alot of path of exile  and  starcraft 2  LOTV    and  EvE  on the side   ( im on sort  of EvE break mode curently ) 

Looking forward to getting to wrap my head around a new  game. Hope  evreything turns out golden. 

hello Toothbrush and Sirsid welcome to crowfall :D

Hi all, I just found out about Crowfall a couple of days ago and I as I'm searching for a nice MMORPG I decided to become a backer. :-) I'll go through to foum resources now to see what's around.

Hello Yasudatsuruki and welcome to crowfall :)

Take your time looking around!