Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hi everybody,

I've been following Crowfall since a few months and decided to back the project very recently.

I played GW2 and EVE Online and I really liked the WvWvW thing in GW2 (before the publisher turned evil and spat on the old players :-((( ). Crowfall seemed a promising alternative with a growing community.

Looking forward to slice see you in game ! ;)

Hi everybody,

I've been following Crowfall since a few months and decided to back the project very recently.

I played GW2 and EVE Online and I really liked the WvWvW thing in GW2 (before the publisher turned evil and spat on the old players :-((( ). Crowfall seemed a promising alternative with a growing community.

Looking forward to slice see you in game ! ;)

hello manugoodfields and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey Everyone :D,

I heard about Crowfall on MMORPG.com a few months ago and decided to back the game a few days ago after reading the features and FAQs :D.

I'm currently studying Game Design in uni and on my last year and this game is simply the most inspirational game i have ever come across. I love how transparent the developers are about the design process and how inclusive they are. The design ideas are amazing as well and everything is really well thought-out.

Thanks for developing an awesome game :D

Hi,

I've been following CF for a while, but never really delved into the forums.

Might start getting a little bit active now.

Been through a lot of MMO's many that disappointed me with the routes they have taken. (P2w and other annoyances.)

I really like everything about Crowfall so far and hope to stay for a long time.

Hey Everyone :D,

I heard about Crowfall on MMORPG.com a few months ago and decided to back the game a few days ago after reading the features and FAQs :D.

I'm currently studying Game Design in uni and on my last year and this game is simply the most inspirational game i have ever come across. I love how transparent the developers are about the design process and how inclusive they are. The design ideas are amazing as well and everything is really well thought-out.

Thanks for developing an awesome game :D

Hi,

I've been following CF for a while, but never really delved into the forums.

Might start getting a little bit active now.

Been through a lot of MMO's many that disappointed me with the routes they have taken. (P2w and other annoyances.)

I really like everything about Crowfall so far and hope to stay for a long time.

Hello destro521 and Sephyxia welcome to crowfall :D 

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

;) been playing Gw2, tera online and other mmorpg a lot lately, looking forward again to see how everything to together as a game.

Had my finger on this trigger for a good long while, finally went with it today and bought a gold pledge.  Excited to see what these guys put together.

Hi :)

:) Hello and Welcome to crowfall zox, aramon and kastro

Hail one and all !! I'm glad to join the legion of crows, and I look forward to my first test session. Love the idea of the vessel and crows, and look forward to more info. I've been and still play wow, but have done my pvp mostly in shadowbane till it closed and realm vs realm in Camelot.

Hail one and all !! I'm glad to join the legion of crows, and I look forward to my first test session. Love the idea of the vessel and crows, and look forward to more info. I've been and still play wow, but have done my pvp mostly in shadowbane till it closed and realm vs realm in Camelot.

hello gboot67 and welcome to crowfall!

As a new pledger, I bought a higher tier pledge, and lay awayed it, so does the rewards and beta access begin once I've paid in full, or sooner ?

yes you should have full paid pledge to have beta access so rewards come to you once you've paid the layaway which you have total of 18 months to do so.

i  waylaid my sapphire pledge to a ruby pledge. yeeehaa! 

I'll be most certainly playing a Guinecean. I saw the duelist picture, remembered reeepicheep from narnia and i knew it had to be.  

I am hoping to find my way into trading and crafting.

Still pondering over kingdom name and guildname. Guildname will be something with wolves.

banner_akimotos_crowfall_001_zpsrhbpnsgq

Serrated Guild | (banner: WIP) |  Free Lands of Azure

i  waylaid my sapphire pledge to a ruby pledge. yeeehaa! 

I'll be most certainly playing a Guinecean. I saw the duelist picture, remembered reeepicheep from narnia and i knew it had to be.  

I am hoping to find my way into trading and crafting.

Still pondering over kingdom name and guildname. Guildname will be something with wolves.

Hey Akimotos that's great way to support the game tho :) t!!

Howdy everyone! Looking forward to Crowfall a ton! Been playing mmos for as long as i can remember, but getting bored with the same old same old, this looks like it will bring some interesting new stuff to the genre!

Hello arcthor and welcome to crowfall :D.

Crowfall's going be interesting to play hopefully everything comes together as vision been stated without problems ™

Hey all...   I am personally calling this Shadowbane II for the obvious reasons...  excited as nothing has yet to live up to it imo, world PvP wise, the toon variances and the reasons to go destroy.  Was In SB from launch to server death...  then the sad times of cough, WoW (just BC), Warhammer, LOTRO, GWII. Lineage II, Aeon...   and lastly the RNG PtW that is Archeage (was fun but destroyed by Trion's greed)...   Joyously awaiting Crowfall and helping to make it the best player driven sandbox...  board warriors salute!

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Hey all...   I am personally calling this Shadowbane II for the obvious reasons...  excited as nothing has yet to live up to it imo, world PvP wise, the toon variances and the reasons to go destroy.  Was In SB from launch to server death...  then the sad times of cough, WoW (just BC), Warhammer, LOTRO, GWII. Lineage II, Aeon...   and lastly the RNG PtW that is Archeage (was fun but destroyed by Trion's greed)...   Joyously awaiting Crowfall and helping to make it the best player driven sandbox...  board warriors salute!

Hello frykka and welcome to crowfall :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

I think every F2P now days turns into slot machine RNG collecting that funds from young generations.

That's why i washed my hands from F2P since 2011, about 5 years ago.

Heya guys, been following the game for a while and decided it was time to come in and wave my hand at everyone. I have lots of expectations for this game and though I like to consider myself a cynical realist, I'm painfully starting to have hope. After years of playing most MMORPGs from Everquest, FFXI, DAOC, Hellgate, ect I've come to the conclusion that I hate MMORPGs, more so the newer ones as they push away from community and focus on perfecting the treadmill. Regular PvE bores me and it bores me even more when the "reward" of a long level climb (read: grind) is an endless gauntlet of repetitive dungeons for a chance to fight over a scrap of loot with 30 other people. I'd much rather play a singular player game where the AI is designed to be a challenge in the first place and the game has a story, rather than the mind numbing meatgrinder PvE combat of most MMORPGs.

My greatest and fondest memories of any MMORPG however has always been PvP.. and it was that singular hunger that drove me to keep trying them. I've yet to find one that satisfies me and so have stuck to my alpha League of Legends account, but I am looking to leave that behind and dedicate elsewhere. As a US Soldier in real life the sort of camaraderie that comes from an emotionally balanced PvP guild is second to none, and the brotherhood built while through both victories and defeats is something I don't think PvE will ever match.

Hopefully Crowfall will scratch that itch. We'll find out in about a year's time, but until then I look forward to getting to know you all better prior to the chaotic fields of battle when the game releases.

You describe pretty well how I feel too and why I've been searching for a game with no PvE grinding, boring quests and other repetitive tasks.  :)

Good to have you here!