Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hey everyone!

Just consumed a 2015 contributor package (poor college student here, would have bought a bigger package otherwise, haha!). I've been looking at this game for a while and it looks amazing. I have been playing GW2 since headstart but I think the game is going down the drain (this is coming from a 7 year loyal GW1 player as well)

The concept of the game is everything I want it to be, pvp that matters, not simply grinding levels but working on your skills, being able to be an important crafter for your guild (I miss being an important crafter, I used to be the guild apothecary in Rift for raiding, was good fun), player housing (I don't know why so many MMOs don't have this...) and a cool campaign setting that can span months.

I am really looking forward to how this game will shape up to be, plenty of reading up to do now haha!

Just curious, any other Crows from The Netherlands and surrounding countries? Maybe we should guild up :P 

Good to meet you all!

Cheers,

Thorgrammor

Hey everyone!

Just consumed a 2015 contributor package (poor college student here, would have bought a bigger package otherwise, haha!). I've been looking at this game for a while and it looks amazing. I have been playing GW2 since headstart but I think the game is going down the drain (this is coming from a 7 year loyal GW1 player as well)

The concept of the game is everything I want it to be, pvp that matters, not simply grinding levels but working on your skills, being able to be an important crafter for your guild (I miss being an important crafter, I used to be the guild apothecary in Rift for raiding, was good fun), player housing (I don't know why so many MMOs don't have this...) and a cool campaign setting that can span months.

I am really looking forward to how this game will shape up to be, plenty of reading up to do now haha!

Just curious, any other Crows from The Netherlands and surrounding countries? Maybe we should guild up :P

Good to meet you all!

Cheers,

Thorgrammor

Hello thorgrammor and welcome to crowfall :D

Yes there's people from NL, so no worries you will find them around forums or in-game  :D

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey everyone!

Good to meet you all!

Cheers,

Thorgrammor

Hey man, I also just bought the game. NL guy here. Feel free to hit me up on steam. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077294995?l=dutch

Hello all, long time lurker, been following since the start of CF's kickstarter, figured it's a good time to introduce myself.

Prior games include Ultima Online, Shadowbane (Mourning), Eve, and dabbled here and there among some other MMOs. Currently bouncing around looking for a game to settle into before the action starts. I'm sure we'll see each other around.

"Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toils of war, have I fought and strove and perished, countless times among the stars.
As if through a glass and darkly, the age old strife I see, when I fought in many guises and many names, but always me."

Hello all, long time lurker, been following since the start of CF's kickstarter, figured it's a good time to introduce myself.

Prior games include Ultima Online, Shadowbane (Mourning), Eve, and dabbled here and there among some other MMOs. Currently bouncing around looking for a game to settle into before the action starts. I'm sure we'll see each other around.

Hello Brokienheart and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello thorgrammor and welcome to crowfall :D

Yes there's people from NL, so no worries you will find them around forums or in-game  :D

Hey man, I also just bought the game. NL guy here. Feel free to hit me up on steam. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077294995?l=dutch

Thanks for the warm welcome and I have added you on steam, Vixius!

I took yesterday to read up on some more stuff, and damn...Crowfall seems to be everything I want an MMO to be. Please, please, please make this game according to the concepts you have set out, dear developers <3

I really hope crafting will be worth it. I want to be a dedicated crafter and support character so yeah, hehe.

Hi. Can't wait for this to come out!

As a long time mmorpg player (wow, gw2) this game looks like it my satisfy my recent new mmo hunt. I've been looking for something new to sink my teeth into.

Love the little i've seen. Love the art style and the ideas.

Any info on if this will be available for play on Mac? If not, I'll have to get a new pc.

TY

As a long time mmorpg player (wow, gw2) this game looks like it my satisfy my recent new mmo hunt. I've been looking for something new to sink my teeth into.

Any info on if this will be available for play on Mac? If not, I'll have to get a new pc.

TY

Hello Vulturum and welcome to crowfall :D

TY

The devs have written in the FAQ that they expected it to work on a Macintosh that has Windows compatibility and a 3D graphic card. I'm not sure that it has been tested though. I'll need a new computer soon too! Happy to have you here on the forums.  :)

TY

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I think at this point since we are in pre-alpha everyone in this forum shares your excitement towards the game, or it would make no sense for us to be here hehe. Hopefuly, it will go in a nice direction during development and give us something great for years to come.

As said above, I do believe they intend on supporting Mac, but I don't think it is currently in place for the pre-alpha.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

TY

We test it on a Macintosh under emulation mode consistently, as one of our team plays exclusively on Mac.  We don't have current plans for a native client though.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Hi there,

I'm not really new but I haven't been on the forums much and saw this thread so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I almost always go by the name Sinole online (pronounced sin ol').
My favorite MMO / PvP games are Diablo 2 and Warhammer Online respectively, although I've been playing Dota 2 a lot the past few years.
I've played TESO and FFXIV and they are ehhh imo.

Can't wait for Crowfall, just want that hardcore balanced PvP experience in an MMORPG, something similar to how Warhammer RvR worked.
In D2 my favorite character was the Paladin, in Warhammer I played Knight of the Blazing Sun and in Dota I usually play support or tank/core role.
So I'll look forward to supporting as well as crafting a lot in Crowfall, I like the Forgemaster and Myrmidon archetypes, but so far there isn't really a support role that I'm too interested in, I'm hoping in the future there is a support role that also has crafting skills (the forgemaster might be this but not sure yet).

If anyone is looking to play with a skilled Support/Tank as well as craftsman I'm still looking for a guild.

I'm also a big comic book/literature nerd if anyone is looking for some off-topic conversation :P

My favorite book series is The Dark Tower (as much as I love GoT too).

My favorite comic series at the moment is Saga but there are so many good books coming out from Image and Marvel right now, its a great time to be a reader.

So look forward to communicating (and eventually playing Crowfall!) with everyone.

Peace Crows,

Sinole

Welcome Sinole, I replied to you already on the thread you created a couple days ago, always good to see new people participating in the forums, specially when they care to write their opinions and start discussions. 

Ah the days of D2 lol, I spent too much of my teenage days playing that game and listening to After Forever/ Nightwish while doing it hahaha. Weekends after weekends playing online with friends, even taking my computer to their house so we would do "lan parties" haha.

Anyway, welcome, see you around (hopefully that is a good thing!).

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

D2 was life. I started my venture into PC gaming with D2 and WC3 (thanks Dad!) and haven't turned back since. I console game too, but Steam makes it really difficult to ever leave my PC.
Nice to meet another Brazilian, my co-worker is a native of Brazil and the culture is very interesting to me after meeting him haha we have good times.
Have you watched Minha Mae e Uma Peca? Or any other stuff that actor is in?

Do you use Steam/what other games you into?

D2 was life. I started my venture into PC gaming with D2 and WC3 (thanks Dad!) and haven't turned back since. I console game too, but Steam makes it really difficult to ever leave my PC.

Nice to meet another Brazilian, my co-worker is a native of Brazil and the culture is very interesting to me after meeting him haha we have good times.

Have you watched Minha Mae e Uma Peca? Or any other stuff that actor is in?

Do you use Steam/what other games you into?

That actor from "Minha mãe e uma peça" is awesome, but I am not too much into comedy movies, I only saw the trailer for this one. I do see short clips from him often on facebook and other social media, he is funy as hell dressed as a woman lol.

I don't use steam much, I do have an account but I only set it up to play the new Tomb Raider when it came out(and on January 20th the latest one is launching for PC). TR is pretty much the only single player game I still play, I picked up Skyrim about a year ago, played until lv 20, joked around with the mods, installing them and checking the differences, modelating my character's body and the world around to improve graphics, got bored and uninstalled it lol.

Right now I play WoW, I have 3 lv 100 chars I PvP with, do some arenas and RBGs very casually, old runs for transmog gear and hanging out with old friends until Crowfall comes out. Starting tomorrow me and some folks at Ascendance will be playing Blade & Soul, early launch is at 10AM PST, people say the combat is fun so it should be a good pass time.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

New Tomb Raider was pretty amazing, one of the first games I payed money for after I got my Steam account, I'll probably get the new one too. I'll have to check out Blade & Soul. Never got into WoW, I played it for awhile when I had a girlfriend that played it but too much of a PvE grind for me, thats why I liked Warhammer Online a lot, you could compete in the PvP pretty early on after making a new character without too much of a grind, there were different tiers of PvP somewhat like what Crowfall sounds like.

Yeah, I only play WoW because I've been playing it since 2006. I stopped taking it seriously at around 2011 after the lich king was dead. Then I go on and off as new expansions come out, I ignored Pandaria, and came back for WoD, played it on and off too. I really just like to have some casual PvP fun and play doll with my characters, getting new transmog and making outfits lol, shallow stuff. My days of caring about PvP rating and PvE raiding in that game are mostly over and the community has degraded into a bunch of kids who think they are awesome at the game when they suck.

Hopefully, B&S will be entertaining enough to get me off WoW when we are in between Crowfall tests.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Hi there,

I'm not really new but I haven't been on the forums much and saw this thread so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I almost always go by the name Sinole online (pronounced sin ol').

My favorite MMO / PvP games are Diablo 2 and Warhammer Online respectively, although I've been playing Dota 2 a lot the past few years.

I've played TESO and FFXIV and they are ehhh imo.

Can't wait for Crowfall, just want that hardcore balanced PvP experience in an MMORPG, something similar to how Warhammer RvR worked.

In D2 my favorite character was the Paladin, in Warhammer I played Knight of the Blazing Sun and in Dota I usually play support or tank/core role.

So I'll look forward to supporting as well as crafting a lot in Crowfall, I like the Forgemaster and Myrmidon archetypes, but so far there isn't really a support role that I'm too interested in, I'm hoping in the future there is a support role that also has crafting skills (the forgemaster might be this but not sure yet).

If anyone is looking to play with a skilled Support/Tank as well as craftsman I'm still looking for a guild.

I'm also a big comic book/literature nerd if anyone is looking for some off-topic conversation :P

My favorite book series is The Dark Tower (as much as I love GoT too).

My favorite comic series at the moment is Saga but there are so many good books coming out from Image and Marvel right now, its a great time to be a reader.

So look forward to communicating (and eventually playing Crowfall!) with everyone.

Peace Crows,

Sinole

Hello Sinole and welcome to crowfall :D