Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hey guys !

Just wanted to try out this amazing looking game and hoping to have loads of fun in this new MMO. Never played that kind of MMO with such a supportive community and looking forward to being part of it and adventure myself into this new experience that is CF.

Thanks for reading and see ya in game !

Welcome !!

Interesting choice of name :P

Hello.  Just got the gold package.  A little premature.. my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements, so alpha testing will have to wait until I buy a new one.  Can't wait to get started tho.

Hello welcome!!  Nice what better reason then to update/get new Rig  :P

Hello.  Just got the gold package.  A little premature.. my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements, so alpha testing will have to wait until I buy a new one.  Can't wait to get started tho.

Hey guys, kinda fell off the bandwagon for a while. Been watching this game since the KS ended after having backed for $500. What did I miss?

Hello Jackd and Keigan2cool welcome to crowfall :D!

It's really nice to see new people coming and wondering around :)!

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi there, 

I'm a backer from the Kickstarter Campaign, but I remained silent (until now).

Yeah, my portrait isn't really related to Crowfall (but I will change that soon. As some might have guessed, I'm a player from EvE Online)

I'm more a reader than a poster so... I hope you won't mind if my posts are short ^^'

By the way, is there any European Guild recruiting? If yes, could a good soul point me towards a few of them.

Thanks in advance for the answer(s)! :)

Edited by keithoras

Hi there, 

Yeah, my portrait isn't really related to Crowfall (but I will change that soon. As some might have guessed, I'm a player from EvE Online)

I'm more a reader than a poster so... I hope you won't mind if my posts are short ^^'

By the way, is there any European Guild recruiting? If yes, could a good soul point me towards a few of them.

Hi welcome, Id suggest checking the guild requirement forum there many guilds and many multi national Im sure you'll find a good fit there  also on sigs its what you like lol mines never game related  

Hi there, 

Hello Keithoras and welcome to murder crow :D, there's multi-guilds recruiting international but there's few guilds Europe region focus only.

you can find them in Guild Recruiting section :) !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Oh. Hai from Europeland! Yeah, so I'm new and looking around :)

Can't wait for alpha access.  See you all soon I hope.

Hello Mouserub and Zatimus welcome to crowfall :D

Soooo... Probably should have introduced myself here..   I am a long time gamer (over 20+ years) and I am really looking forward to this game.  The concept and attributes that have been incorporated into this is awesome!  I know we can all agree!

I am really looking forward to the realm vs realm system and the kingdom hierarchy of this game.  While I am normally a hard core PvE gamer, the PvP (which takes more teamwork than anything) seems amazing.

I hope some of the rest of you fellow "crows" do agree, I am really looking forward to testing this and incorporating all our ideas together to make this game great!

Fiendly

Soooo... Probably should have introduced myself here..   I am a long time gamer (over 20+ years) and I am really looking forward to this game.  The concept and attributes that have been incorporated into this is awesome!  I know we can all agree!

I am really looking forward to the realm vs realm system and the kingdom hierarchy of this game.  While I am normally a hard core PvE gamer, the PvP (which takes more teamwork than anything) seems amazing.

I hope some of the rest of you fellow "crows" do agree, I am really looking forward to testing this and incorporating all our ideas together to make this game great!

Fiendly

Hello Fiendly and welcome to crowfall and i do agree teamwork in a PvP Game is a must, communication is a must "needed" into any situation.

Roaming with 4 people or solo communication is most likely needed for campaign world.

Cheers I am glad to have you here fiendly :D.

Hello all.  Happy to be joining this community.  Much like Fiendly (two posts up), I am usually more of a PvE player but the more I learned about this game the more I knew I wanted to play it.  I think that one of the most important aspects of a game like this is having a good community and it seems like there are a lot of welcoming players.  I look forward to getting a chance to play with you all.

Hello all.  Happy to be joining this community.  Much like Fiendly (two posts up), I am usually more of a PvE player but the more I learned about this game the more I knew I wanted to play it.  I think that one of the most important aspects of a game like this is having a good community and it seems like there are a lot of welcoming players.  I look forward to getting a chance to play with you all.

Hello LudreasKnight and welcome to crowfall :)

The game's going be a PvP focus only, I hope you're going to enjoy the game!

Hello Everyone! I'm looking forward to joining this community! I stumbled across this game after dealing with one of my pvp itches. A game like this just sounds to good to be true. I cant wait to see how it will turn out. Regardless, I hope to see you all in game one day! 

Hey there, i'm a "big" player of MMO. I played to a lot of games : WoW, Rift, GW2, Runescape, DDO, Aion, Tera, Blade and soul... 

I discovered Crowfall and it looks awesome ! I'm waiting for the Beta 2  :P !