Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello Everyone! I'm looking forward to joining this community! I stumbled across this game after dealing with one of my pvp itches. A game like this just sounds to good to be true. I cant wait to see how it will turn out. Regardless, I hope to see you all in game one day! 

Hey there, i'm a "big" player of MMO. I played to a lot of games : WoW, Rift, GW2, Runescape, DDO, Aion, Tera, Blade and soul... 

I discovered Crowfall and it looks awesome ! I'm waiting for the Beta 2  :P !

Hello Reyva and RetroL welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

New Backer here.

Looking forward to engraining myself in another MMo community

Hello harrstark and welcome to crowfall :)!.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi everyone,

I've read of the game in lotro forums, looked it up and am really interested.

Was waiting for Everquest Next for some years as i like the idea of changing game-worlds. I think, the adaption to even more changing worlds here in combination with the EK is really nice. I guess, im gonna be more of a crafter than real fighter, but even there, the game has great ideas. Played WoW, lotro, Archeage, Neverwinter online before... maybe, crowfall might be my new main game when its done :)

Edited by Gromschlog

Hi everyone,

Was waiting for Everquest Next for some years as i like the idea of changing game-worlds. I think, the adaption to even more changing worlds here in combination with the EK is really nice. I guess, im gonna be more of a crafter than real fighter, but even there, the game has great ideas. Played WoW, lotro, Archeage, Neverwinter online before... maybe, crowfall might be my new main game when its done :)

Hello Gromschlog and welcome to crowfall :)

Hi everyone,

Yeah, I think with the way the MMO market is these days people get bored easy and move on. Most of the games that launched in the past 5-7 years or so failed because when people reach the endgame there is little to do, Devs spend too much energy developping this rich world with quests and story for people to level through and explore, but most people just rush through it and get to max level, then there is nothing for months until they develop end game content.

The changing worlds of Crowfall are a solid factor into making it easy to addapt and kill that boredom that players feel, and the fact that it has no levels also kills any rushing strategy, so people are way more likely to explore, stick together, look around and enjoy all aspects of the game they put in. No money or time wasted on content almost no one experiences, the fun is almost guaranteed. It will all come down to how they execute it, obviously I am very hopeful it will be done properly or I wouldn't be here :D

Welcome to the forums and see you around!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Hello everyone!  I am a recent backer, though I have been lurking around the forums for some time ^_^

I wanted to introduce myself to you all, and I hope to communicate (and play) with some/all of you! :D

Hello Seraphina and welcome to crowfall

We can't wait till we play with you too in-game!

Cheers :D!

Well, I waited long enough. I am addicted to funding MMO's. But this one looks awesome. Let's see: Star Citizen, Camelot Unchained, Shroud of the Avatar, and now Crowfall. Geez, couple that with Blade and Soul (Founder) and Black Desert Online (Conqueror's Pack). I have a sickness. But its a fun sickness!

Sig.png

Well, I waited long enough. I am addicted to funding MMO's. But this one looks awesome. Let's see: Star Citizen, Camelot Unchained, Shroud of the Avatar, and now Crowfall. Geez, couple that with Blade and Soul (Founder) and Black Desert Online (Conqueror's Pack). I have a sickness. But its a fun sickness!

Hello thehig and welcome to crowfall :D !

Hello fellow backers. I am new to the forums. I've been following Crowfall since the kickstarter, but just now pledge. Very excited about how the game is progressing. Again, Howdy!

Hello MrJones and welcome to crowfall :D !

Howdy All.  I spent 22 years on nuclear submarines, and then worked for the Navy for the last 20 years.  While at postgraduate school in California in the early 80s, I created a hobby computer club to help people assemble and use HeathKit personal computers.  Ahhhh, cpm and 8" floppy disks were so much fun!!  I have been a gamer and computer geek ever since then.  I have lots of hope this innovative combination of playing styles just might give the PvP game the legs it needs to run for the long term.  Here's hoping!!

Pure

Howdy All.  I spent 22 years on nuclear submarines, and then worked for the Navy for the last 20 years.  While at postgraduate school in California in the early 80s, I created a hobby computer club to help people assemble and use HeathKit personal computers.  Ahhhh, cpm and 8" floppy disks were so much fun!!  I have been a gamer and computer geek ever since then.  I have lots of hope this innovative combination of playing styles just might give the PvP game the legs it needs to run for the long term.  Here's hoping!!

Pure

Hello pure and welcome to crowfall :D.

Hey! Started out in Shadowbane and currently pledged to get access to Crowfall. Looking forward to testing and seeing how this game turns out! Currently also playing GW2 HoT to keep me going.

Hello salzus and welcome to crowfall :D!

I still play Gw2 time to time on "Eu region" :)

Hey all.

So I actually backed this in the kickstarter way back when, but I finally got around to getting onto the forums and joining the community haha. Looking forward to the game and seeing what the forums and community have in store!

Hello TheGraySoul and welcome to crowfall :).