Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hey all.

So I actually backed this in the kickstarter way back when, but I finally got around to getting onto the forums and joining the community haha. Looking forward to the game and seeing what the forums and community have in store!

Welcome welcome I'm the same, was looking for a good game to get behind saw this and was like yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss, backed it and thought i'd never go on the forums just wait for the play tests never really played the first ones but trying to hone my skills with other archetypes while i wait for my deer friend (see what i did thur) but thought hey why not get involved more

Hey everyone.

I'm new to the community. I pledged not long ago and have just been lurking on the forums and trying to learn what I can about the game ever since. I'm really looking forward to participating in the upcoming tests with each of you.

I have a pretty extensive history with MMOs over the years. I started with EverQuest as my first MMO (late '90s to early '00s timeframe), and have moved through several others leading up to the present. That said, I haven't been this excited for an upcoming release in quite a while.

Take care!

Aldanis

P.S. The Support team does not mess around with their response times. Kudos to them for great customer service!

Hi all. I am a new crow :)

I played a several MMO games before and now waiting for alpha3 access here.

Hey everyone.

I'm new to the community. I pledged not long ago and have just been lurking on the forums and trying to learn what I can about the game ever since. I'm really looking forward to participating in the upcoming tests with each of you.

I have a pretty extensive history with MMOs over the years. I started with EverQuest as my first MMO (late '90s to early '00s timeframe), and have moved through several others leading up to the present. That said, I haven't been this excited for an upcoming release in quite a while.

Take care!

Aldanis

P.S. The Support team does not mess around with their response times. Kudos to them for great customer service!

Hello Anres and Aldanis welcome to crowfall both of you :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello all

Yes indeed I drank the Crowfall Kool-Aid and it's delicious.  May it remain so and wash the taste of Kmart mmo's from my mouth for all time.  No pressure JTC ;)

Hello Miss_Illy and welcome to crowfall :)

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey guys, new here.  Been watching Crowfall and Albion since last year and finally decided to pledge.  Been waiting for a new MMO that excites me for a loooooong while.  Can't wait to test it out (alpha 2)

Hello Icculus and welcome to crowfall, if you have alpha 2 reward contact support@artcraftent.com to be included in pre-alpha test.

Cheers :D 

Hello Icculus and welcome to crowfall, if you have alpha 2 reward contact support@artcraftent.com to be included in pre-alpha test.

thanks for the info, I'm doing the layaway gold bundle, I still have to pay some of it.

xlw6k5.jpg

thanks for the info, I'm doing the layaway gold bundle, I still have to pay some of it.

That's great to hear, once that paid off you can contact the e-mail to be included in the next test. :D

New to Crowfall, but playing MMO's since vanilla UO. Ready to have some fun and do some testin!

Hello and welcome to crowfall c99 :D

Well hello everyone! I actually stumbled on this whilst looking for an in-the-works emulator of an old game I used to play: Shadowbane.

From what I've read so far, this game has of lot of what I've been looking for in an online game for some time now. I'm definitely looking forward to getting involved in it at some point! :D

Well hello everyone! I actually stumbled on this whilst looking for an in-the-works emulator of an old game I used to play: Shadowbane.

From what I've read so far, this game has of lot of what I've been looking for in an online game for some time now. I'm definitely looking forward to getting involved in it at some point! :D

Hello Zarae and welcome to crowfall :D !

Welcome, yeah should hopefully bring something new to this generic boring mmo scene that we've been stuck in since warcrafts take over

Good evening, i just purchased gold bundle pack and consumed it earlier.

I'm just wondering as to when the email contained the download link for crowfall be delivered to my email.

Thanks in advance!

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Good evening, i just purchased gold bundle pack and consumed it earlier.

I'm just wondering as to when the email contained the download link for crowfall be delivered to my email.

Thanks in advance!

Hello CytheS and welcome to crowfall, contact support@artcraftent.com they will include you as tester and download will be at https://crowfall.com/en/client/ once you're enlisted for the test.

Hello started to read about Crowfall about a week ago and it caught my attention immediately so I signed up for the beta and started to read the forums and I liked it so much that today I pledged with the Gold Bundle, so hopefully I'll se some of you on the test today. This game looks amazing and can't wait to start my journey in it and see how it grows and develops.