Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello started to read about Crowfall about a week ago and it caught my attention immediately so I signed up for the beta and started to read the forums and I liked it so much that today I pledged with the Gold Bundle, so hopefully I'll se some of you on the test today. This game looks amazing and can't wait to start my journey in it and see how it grows and develops.

Hello Boozlord and welcome to crowfall!

We will be happy to see you in up coming tests.

Cheers :D 

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello there. Just pledged $69 but I have not consumed it. Might upgrade some time later this year. 

It's been many years since I last played MMO, as my last experiences was with Ragnarok Online, ROSE Online, FLYFF, Guildwars 1 and Granado Espada. I've never reached end game with any of them, you can consider me a casual player. My favorite classes are supports such as healers/archers and sometimes assassins. I guess I just like to move around fast without all the bulks. My PC experiences also includes Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, CnC, CS, Half Life, L4D, Serious Sam, DOTA, Pro Evolution Soccer, Need For Speed, The Sims, etc. So yeah, FPS, RPG, Strategy, Action, Racing, MOBA, bring it on.

I'm currently a mobile-only gamer, and at the moment I'm at end game of Crusaders Quest (still enjoying it a lot), as well as a novice in Crashlands. I stumbled upon Crowfall on gaming websites when I was looking for new mobile games and I was immediately captivated by its USP Eternal Heroes Dying Worlds. Other features that sealed the deal are destructible environment, balanced power curve and PVP. I'm not really a fan of builder games like Minecraft but I guess I can see what's the hype is about as I believe Crowfall has this element too.

One funny thing is that my old PC was long gone and I'm currently using a Macbook Pro. I know that I have to get a PC to play Crowfall so it's just a matter of time lol. I can't believe that I actually pledged without having a PC right now. :D

Hello there. Just pledged $69 but I have not consumed it. Might upgrade some time later this year. 

It's been many years since I last played MMO, as my last experiences was with Ragnarok Online, ROSE Online, FLYFF, Guildwars 1 and Granado Espada. I've never reached end game with any of them, you can consider me a casual player. My favorite classes are supports such as healers/archers and sometimes assassins. I guess I just like to move around fast without all the bulks. My PC experiences also includes Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, CnC, CS, Half Life, L4D, Serious Sam, DOTA, Pro Evolution Soccer, Need For Speed, The Sims, etc. So yeah, FPS, RPG, Strategy, Action, Racing, MOBA, bring it on.

I'm currently a mobile-only gamer, and at the moment I'm at end game of Crusaders Quest (still enjoying it a lot), as well as a novice in Crashlands. I stumbled upon Crowfall on gaming websites when I was looking for new mobile games and I was immediately captivated by its USP Eternal Heroes Dying Worlds. Other features that sealed the deal are destructible environment, balanced power curve and PVP. I'm not really a fan of builder games like Minecraft but I guess I can see what's the hype is about as I believe Crowfall has this element too.

One funny thing is that my old PC was long gone and I'm currently using a Macbook Pro. I know that I have to get a PC to play Crowfall so it's just a matter of time lol. I can't believe that I actually pledged without having a PC right now. :D

Hello Panterus and welcome to crowfall, some good games up there :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi All,

Long time lurker so to justify my creepy behavior i have backed! My this game flourish! :ph34r:

Hello meijer45 and welcome to crowfall =) 

Greetings everyone, I'm new here. I'm in love with the graphics. They are stylized the way I like it, but the world background graphics look pretty bad. I know it is alpha, but are they planning on pushing the graphics to the limit, or have graphics so a mid range computer could run it well.

Also, I'm planning on dumping a bunch of money into this game's development, since it will be my new home. I currently started with the Gold bundle, and would like to know if I can exceed the pledge amount, or whether the pledge amount is fixed and then having to upgrade.

Thanks in advance : )

Mox has got this forum on lock down, you are an awesome greeter and always welcome the new players....Mox, you are an asset to the community....

:D yes.

Greetings everyone, I'm new here. I'm in love with the graphics. They are stylized the way I like it, but the world background graphics look pretty bad. I know it is alpha, but are they planning on pushing the graphics to the limit, or have graphics so a mid range computer could run it well.

Also, I'm planning on dumping a bunch of money into this game's development, since it will be my new home. I currently started with the Gold bundle, and would like to know if I can exceed the pledge amount, or whether the pledge amount is fixed and then having to upgrade.

Thanks in advance : )

Hello Gwanstar and welcome to crowfall :D 

You can exceed the pledge amount if you want to as let's say gold bundle then upgrade to amber, that's works too as well.

Hi, i'm also new here, i was googling for new games coming soon and found this one. i love the idea how this game will be and i can't wait to play it. i'm also going for gold and maybe to ruby who knows,even if i can't get to the launch party. i still want that 40 month ViP !! xD

Edited by JaqenHGar

The style regarding the background graphics isn't likely to change much, but there will be improvements. Check out the pictures in this article for an idea of how things will look in the future:

http://crowfall.com/en/news/in-a-brave-new-world-where-will-heroes-roam/

Been following Crowfall for a while now... today I took the plunge and went GOLD!  :D 

Looking forward to trying out Alpha - anyone have tips to share with a newbie?

1) Be prepared to be bad until you get the hang of playing one or more archetypes

2) Press Z to exit combat. Out of combat, you will regen your health faster. If you are playing an archetype that uses mana, you will regen mana faster. If you use rage, it will decay out of combat. Out of combat, you move 30% faster. However, if you get hit while out of combat, you will be put into a dizzy state, and if you get hit again while dizzy, you will be knocked down, so when you exit combat, make sure it is somewhere safe.

3) Stand near a fire while out of combat to heal much faster.

4) Click on the chat button at the bottom left of the screen (or hit ENTER twice) to open the chat window so you can see what your teammates are typing.

5) Mobs hit hard. If you find that your health is low, back out of the fight and get some HP back. Seems simple, but many people die to mobs because they don't pay enough attention to their HP.

6) Have fun

Edited by Arkade

Hi, i'm also new here, i was googling for new games coming soon and found this one. i love the idea how this game will be and i can't wait to play it. i'm also going for gold and maybe to ruby who knows,even if i can't get the the launch party. i still want that 40 month ViP !! xD

Been following Crowfall for a while now... today I took the plunge and went GOLD!  :D 

Looking forward to trying out Alpha - anyone have tips to share with a newbie?

Hello ! I am new to Crowfall. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxpW2ltDNow

I am mostly a killer/achiever type of player :)

I am also an archer irl, so you know what archetype I will go for.

Hope to see you in game a year from now !

JaqenHGar, Hiigara85 and Voluntas welcome to crowfall!

Just decided to give this game a serious look.

Neat, but needs more me ;D

Hello CheshireVee and welcome to crowfall :D !

Hello everyone! This is my fourth mmo game (after League of legends, CSGO and Skyforge) and watching some of the gameplay, character buildup, skill trees designs on youtube, I decided to pledge for this game. I am also looking forward for Star Citizen, I wish both of these game turn out to be as amazing as they look! :rolleyes::D

Hello everyone! This is my fourth mmo game (after League of legends, CSGO and Skyforge) and watching some of the gameplay, character buildup, skill trees designs on youtube, I decided to pledge for this game. I am also looking forward for Star Citizen, I wish both of these game turn out to be as amazing as they look! :rolleyes::D

Hello DocJainS and welcome to crowfall :D

Hello, I'm Polly.  I found you guys through Life is Feudal news on Steam and have just been getting more and more excited the more I read through your stuff.  At the point I read character creation is an integral crafting and game mechanic (vessel creation) I found the perfect game for me lol.  I spend hours in character creation, and to have it as part of the game  :o  :lol:

I'm just as excited about other aspects and how you are approaching the persistent character/changing worlds theme, and especially how the combat/crafting loop works.  I like recognising different elements from some of my favourite games and real world lore.  I love the attitudes of the archetypes.  In short, I'm just getting more excited.  So, hi, I think I'll stay awhile. ^_^

Edited by Polly-ama

Hello, I'm Polly.  I found you guys through Life is Feudal news on Steam and have just been getting more and more excited the more I read through your stuff.  At the point I read character creation is an integral crafting and game mechanic (vessel creation) I think I just overloaded.  I spend hours in character creation, and to have it as part of the game  :o  :lol:

I'm just as excited about other aspects and how you are approaching the persistent character/changing worlds theme, and especially how the combat/crafting loop works.  I like recognising different elements from some of my favourite games and real world lore.  I love the attitudes of the archetypes.  In short, I'm just getting more excited.  So, hi, I think I'll stay awhile. ^_^

Hello Polly-ama and welcome to crowfall

Crafting's going be interesting as well as combat once all ironed very well!

Cheers :D !