Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Goooooooooood moooorning Crowfall !

Your game has a new fan from Belgium !

I have many good feelings about your project and I think this game could be the Amazing One I was waiting for.

I'll be with you and support you until the release, and I'll be surely a Crowfall addict  :D .

Cyu soon in the forum and IG for sure !

Peace - Have fun - Enjoy

Goooooooooood moooorning Crowfall !

Your game has a new fan from Belgium !

I have many good feelings about your project and I think this game could be the Amazing One I was waiting for.

I'll be with you and support you until the release, and I'll be surely a Crowfall addict  :D .

Cyu soon in the forum and IG for sure !

Peace - Have fun - Enjoy

Welcome! All hail the Amazing One!

My name is chodie and although I've been following Crowfall and posting in these forums for quite some time now I never formally introduced myself. I figure better late than never so I'll say "hi" and I hope to see you all in game.

Did you play SB and go by that name?

Hello Crowfall community. I'm excited to have discovered this project and am looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully contribute meaningfully to the direction of the game moving forward.

I started MMO gaming with GW1. So far (perhaps it's nostalgia talking) I haven't come across another MMO that captured the spirit of the original guild wars.

My first guild in GW was a small band called Slayers & Scholars. We ran a cheesy but effective ranger spike build in the first competitive season of GvG. We managed a top 20 ranking before the Koreans Last of Light and Bloodlight Eyes wrecked everyone with a balanced build that relied on insane skill.

After that I joined a guild called Xen Of Onslaught and was a very active member with them for over 6 years. I played in the betas of AoC, Hellgate London, Aion, Rift, Warhammer AoR... etc.

My most recent activity was with a guild called Ascendancy. We had great times playing Huttball in SWTOR before jumping into the disappointments that were GW2 and Wildstar.

Am currently dipping my toe into BDO as well as Albion Online and I'm waiting and hoping a new MMO comes along that knocks it for six. Crowfall looks like it just might have enough mechanics and systems built in to really encourage close and extensive guild cooperation which in the day of lone wolf mmos would really be something special.

Anyway, I'm excited to be here and am looking forward to watching Crowfall grow and develop.

Flex your awesome more!

Hello Crowfall community. I'm excited to have discovered this project and am looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully contribute meaningfully to the direction of the game moving forward.

I started MMO gaming with GW1. So far (perhaps it's nostalgia talking) I haven't come across another MMO that captured the spirit of the original guild wars.

My first guild in GW was a small band called Slayers & Scholars. We ran a cheesy but effective ranger spike build in the first competitive season of GvG. We managed a top 20 ranking before the Koreans Last of Light and Bloodlight Eyes wrecked everyone with a balanced build that relied on insane skill.

After that I joined a guild called Xen Of Onslaught and was a very active member with them for over 6 years. I played in the betas of AoC, Hellgate London, Aion, Rift, Warhammer AoR... etc.

My most recent activity was with a guild called Ascendancy. We had great times playing Huttball in SWTOR before jumping into the disappointments that were GW2 and Wildstar.

Am currently dipping my toe into BDO as well as Albion Online and I'm waiting and hoping a new MMO comes along that knocks it for six. Crowfall looks like it just might have enough mechanics and systems built in to really encourage close and extensive guild cooperation which in the day of lone wolf mmos would really be something special.

Anyway, I'm excited to be here and am looking forward to watching Crowfall grow and develop.

Flex your awesome more!

Hello Stoic and welcome to crowfall :D!

Thanks Mox! I see that I may have posted this in the wrong place.... /doh! Great way to start! :huh:

No you have posted into right place, you mentioned some interesting games as Gw2 and Gw1 as well as SWTOR.

Quite a good introduction be honest

Cheers :D !