Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, brand new here, but very excited to learn! I currently play GW2 and almost exclusively the WvW part, so this kind of seems like that on steroids... though hopefully fixing some of the problems wit

Let us know who you are and what you would like to know about Crowfall and folks here will help you out!

Hey everyone!   I'm usually not a big forums participator, but I think I am going to be more active here because I'm itching for the games release. Any clue as to when there will be a little more s

On a side note, to anybody who might know; I got "Affiliate Pledger Status" added into my backer rewards along with the prize I won. Does anybody know what that is? Also, I was told during the stream that the prize value would be cumulative with the package I already purchased to get me into the Alpha, how do I go about getting the Alpha group testing added to my backer rewards?

If you have two packages (one you purchased and one that you won the value would add, and testing status is based on total backing amount.  When you hit $90 you get Alpha 3 (which is the lowest level in testing now).

The Affiliate Pledger status is an internal flag for our system to track where folks pledges are sourced from.

Thanks!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

hi there...new pledge here. old school gamer with years of gaming background with EQ1, Shadowbane, Jumpgate and many first person shooters. cant wait for this game to release building a new pc just for this. hoping to meet cool new people maybe join a guild. anyways here i am looking forward to it!

:)

Hi all, I'm  old Shadowbane fan.

You guys are all my hope for the REAL -  MMORP games of the future!

Happy working B)

hi there...new pledge here. old school gamer with years of gaming background with EQ1, Shadowbane, Jumpgate and many first person shooters. cant wait for this game to release building a new pc just for this. hoping to meet cool new people maybe join a guild. anyways here i am looking forward to it!

:)

Welcome to the Slaughter! >:]

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Hello, just took the plunge about 2 hours ago with making a pledge - after spending the previous 2 hours to that reading the wiki, reading the FAQ's, watching some videos and liking all that I'm seeing very very much. Still haven't actually played a second of the game which is why I figured I'd safely start at the $45 pledge level until I can play test it for myself a bit.

Anyway, very long time "veteran" with RPGs and MMORPGs in general -- Ultima Online, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Black Desert Online, Aion, Wildstar played them all (Wildstar, Aion, Rift and the original GW I played for less than a year each though). 

Game looks very interesting, I love the combat in Black Desert (also an action -- "you must aim and dodge" type of UI), I find it massively fun and it seems like Crowfall is similar to that combat system...that made me go "really?....ok let's read more.."....but are you kidding me? Massive pvp campaigns that can last months if I'm understanding? Deep character creation system? No pay to win possible?

You got my attention Crowfall...you got my attention indeed.

Show me something good please. Break the boring monotony of so many MMORPGs  right now ... PLEASE!

If you do ....with me it'll be a "shut up and take my money regularly"....situation.

Myth.

Hello, just took the plunge about 2 hours ago with making a pledge - after spending the previous 2 hours to that reading the wiki, reading the FAQ's, watching some videos and liking all that I'm seeing very very much. Still haven't actually played a second of the game which is why I figured I'd safely start at the $45 pledge level until I can play test it for myself a bit.

Anyway, very long time "veteran" with RPGs and MMORPGs in general -- Ultima Online, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Black Desert Online, Aion, Wildstar played them all (Wildstar, Aion, Rift and the original GW I played for less than a year each though). 

Game looks very interesting, I love the combat in Black Desert (also an action -- "you must aim and dodge" type of UI), I find it massively fun and it seems like Crowfall is similar to that combat system...that made me go "really?....ok let's read more.."....but are you kidding me? Massive pvp campaigns that can last months if I'm understanding? Deep character creation system? No pay to win possible?

You got my attention Crowfall...you got my attention indeed.

Show me something good please. Break the boring monotony of so many MMORPGs  right now ... PLEASE!

If you do ....with me it'll be a "shut up and take my money regularly"....situation.

Myth.

Hello Myth and welcome to crowfall !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi, I'm Evelles I live in Canada. I just recently found out about Crowfall. Looks like it's going to be a really great game. I mostly game on

the ps4 but unfortunately most of the good MMO's are PC only. I'll be looking to make some good friends in this game and join a helpful mature guild. Gaming is always better with friends  :D . So if your looking tom make friends and your not a childish pain or elitist prick , send me a PM and say hi.

Hello all,

Former player since Ultima Online and Everquest 1 I decided to join the adventure of Crowfall and settle there in the long term for roleplaying/pvp, a game that I hope we will find the magic that we know to then the old MMO;-)

Sorry for the mistakes I speak French and I'm Belgian ;)

Best regards

Edited by Hrafn

< Résiste et Mords ! >

English is not my mother tongue, tell me if you don't understand me or if I make too many mistakes. Thanks in advance.

Hello, fellow crows! (look at those rhymes. We're off to a good start already)

I'm relatively new to the game but am loving what I see thus far. Here's to hoping all goes well with ArtCraft and Crowfall!

See you in game~

SR8DSig_Ankh.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi