Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello! I have been following Crowfall for a little while now. I have been trying to soak up as much as I can about the world, lore, game systems, archetypes, and just everything. I can't get enough!

I feel pretty confident going into the next month and finally backing this project. I missed out on the Kickstarter, but I won't be missing out on these new 2015 packages. I'll be proud to have Crowfall be the first (and possibly only) game that I back.

So, a little about me: I'm 27, a father, husband, and student all rolled up into one. I am an education major with a focus on Earth Science and I like to dabble into some civilization history and english.

I have been playing MMO's for about ten years now. My first was Star Wars Galaxies, then Guild Wars, WoW, Warhammer, Conan, some Rift, Star Wars TOR, and various others that I didn't spend too much time in. Though I spent a lot of time solo, I have also been very involved in many guilds. Mostly small ones, mind you, but they were fun and personal and made the game so much better. Most of my MMO'ing came from WoW. I'm an avid role player, but also strive to be competitive in a sportsman like way. This is why Crowfall sounds like an incredible game to get involved in. Though I am a little inexperienced when it comes to PvP- especially more hardcore rule sets and the whole lootable player corpses concept, I am very excited to take these first steps into a whole new experience. I hope to get involved with whatever role play community we have going here as well as finding some like-minded individuals to theorycraft with and just all around get to know this community!

So, please feel free to ask me anything about anything. I'll be purchasing one of the 2015 packages in July (Gold, probably) and then I will be anxious to get fully involved with everyone here on the forums and get into some serious Crowfall discussions!

For now, keep up the excellent work and all the great productive conversations!

Edited by Huxley

Hello! I have been following Crowfall for a little while now. I have been trying to soak up as much as I can about the world, lore, game systems, archetypes, and just everything. I can't get enough!

I feel pretty confident going into the next month and finally backing this project. I missed out on the Kickstarter, but I won't be missing out on these new 2015 packages. I'll be proud to have Crowfall be the first (and possibly only) game that I back.

So, a little about me: I'm 27, a father, husband, and student all rolled up into one. I am an education major with a focus on Earth Science and I like to dabble into some civilization history and english.

I have been playing MMO's for about ten years now. My first was Star Wars Galaxies, then Guild Wars, WoW, Warhammer, Conan, some Rift, Star Wars TOR, and various others that I didn't spend too much time in. Though I spent a lot of time solo, I have also been very involved in many guilds. Mostly small ones, mind you, but they were fun and personal and made the game so much better. Most of my MMO'ing came from WoW. I'm an avid role player, but also strive to be competitive in a sportsman like way. This is why Crowfall sounds like an incredible game to get involved in. Though I am a little inexperienced when it comes to PvP- especially more hardcore rule sets and the whole lootable player corpses concept, I am very excited to take these first steps into a whole new experience. I hope to get involved with whatever role play community we have going here as well as finding some like-minded individuals to theorycraft with and just all around get to know this community!

So, please feel free to ask me anything about anything. I'll be purchasing one of the 2015 packages in July (Gold, probably) and then I will be anxious to get fully involved with everyone here on the forums and get into some serious Crowfall discussions!

Hello Huxley and welcome to crowfall 

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello! Crowfall looks interesting so i cant wait to play it. I already put $53 into it(not much i know but a lot for me). I will continue to get more details about this game.

Hello and Welcome to Cf both of you! Enjoy the stay.

Hello! Crowfall looks interesting so i cant wait to play it. I already put $53 into it(not much i know but a lot for me). I will continue to get more details about this game.

Hello DreadmanT, welcome to crowfall =D little bucks also help this vision™ take your time to read so far details that's available right now.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi all!  I heard about Crowfall through an article on Kotaku.  It sounded compelling, but I didn't follow through on looking it up and pledging til now.  As a long time EVE online player, I love the concept behind the game, in that it seems to revolve around player-created content over PvE, linear progression.  I also love the idea of players having property in the game world, which I can't wait to explore.  I have to admit, I was pretty excited when I saw the variety of races/classes.  That minotaur myrmidon looks awesome!  Between that and the idea of owning my own little fort and serving as errant of a larger faction/emperor, I was sold on the project.  Really looking forward to this title following through!

Hi all!  I heard about Crowfall through an article on Kotaku.  It sounded compelling, but I didn't follow through on looking it up and pledging til now.  As a long time EVE online player, I love the concept behind the game, in that it seems to revolve around player-created content over PvE, linear progression.  I also love the idea of players having property in the game world, which I can't wait to explore.  I have to admit, I was pretty excited when I saw the variety of races/classes.  That minotaur myrmidon looks awesome!  Between that and the idea of owning my own little fort and serving as errant of a larger faction/emperor, I was sold on the project.  Really looking forward to this title following through!

hello monstackruck, welcome to crowfall :D.

P.S we've got spammed likes from JamesGoblin =D

Hello and Welcome to CF and the forums! Enjoy the stay! :D

Welcome, Hopefully the game lives up to all our expectations....I know I am wicked hyped and everyone in my Guild has been spammed by me.....

Hi there! Have contemplated backing the game for a while now and finally bit the bullet! Looking forward to trying it out :)

Welcome to Crowfall! Hope you enjoy the stay!

I am sooo new to this...was introduced by a friend, I've never played this or even heard of this game until a few days ago. I have been reading up on it and watching some videos and such to get more familiar, looks fun, we shall see how things go later hahaha

Hi there! Have contemplated backing the game for a while now and finally bit the bullet! Looking forward to trying it out :)

Hello and welcome to crowfall!

I am sooo new to this...was introduced by a friend, I've never played this or even heard of this game until a few days ago. I have been reading up on it and watching some videos and such to get more familiar, looks fun, we shall see how things go later hahaha

That's awesome and welcome to crowfall.

Enjoy your stay as reading everything and watching videos!

Hello and Welcome to Crowfall! Enjoy the stay and have fun!

Hi everyone!

I've been following Crowfall since day 2 of the kickstarter. I've always really wanted to throw my lot in, but after the fiasco that was EQN/EQNL, hesitant is an understatement.

However, I've been continually impressed by every update, and after the last month, I couldn't wait any longer.

I've been in MMOs since 2001 with Everquest, touching SWG, UO, WoW, EQ2, SWTOR, Tera, Rift, GW2, Archeage... I can keep going, you get the idea.

Originally I played for the social aspect, a la Everquest. It was amazing, I miss those days. The recent progression server actually did a fair job of bringing that feeling back, at least. But I've changed since then, as a gamer. After realizing that that aspect was all but lost in recent MMOs, I got heavily into PvP, spending a lot of time at 2k+ in WoW arena/RBGs, GW2 tournaments back at launch. PvE rarely excites me anymore. (That was my hope for EQN, but... yeah.) Crowfall seems to be approaching both of these things with a great mindset, so sold so far.

Lastly, I've been an RPer at heart the whole time. I had hoped Archeage would be my answer, with a focus on PvP and great RP potential, but we all also know how that ship sailed... or sank. But this is the point that really brought it home for me, and brought me here. The potential with persistent characters/dying worlds and the Eternal Kingdoms are amazing. The lore they've released so far looks great, and it, along with the class system, has already provided me a way to take the characters I had wanted to make in Archeage and bring them here, slightly different, but with a much stronger and more concrete story entrenched in the Church and its separation.

Color me impressed, and cautiously excited.

Pretend that that post right there ^^^^^ Was posted by this name instead. I signed up with the wrong e-mail, so made a new account when I pledged.

Just for the people that actually pay attention to names on these forums. =P

Hello everyone,

I stumbled across Crowfall, about a month ago and after having a more thorough look, I finally decided to back the game and give it my 'limited' vote of confidence. Which is hard at the moment, being deeply entrenched into ArcheAge since beta and the way that game is being managed or is heading for.

Anyway, I am a self proclaimed MMO veteran, having played MMO's since 2001. Played all the big MMO's out there, both hardcore and casual. Some for only 6 months, others for over 7 years, some simultaniously. Don't worry, I will not bore you to death by compiling a list.

I am looking forward giving this game a try eventually and obviously start reading up on it further and following any developments in the future. Fingers crossed for a splendid and finally properly enjoyable game.

Happy to be here.

Hi everyone!

I've been following Crowfall since day 2 of the kickstarter. I've always really wanted to throw my lot in, but after the fiasco that was EQN/EQNL, hesitant is an understatement.

However, I've been continually impressed by every update, and after the last month, I couldn't wait any longer.

I've been in MMOs since 2001 with Everquest, touching SWG, UO, WoW, EQ2, SWTOR, Tera, Rift, GW2, Archeage... I can keep going, you get the idea.

Originally I played for the social aspect, a la Everquest. It was amazing, I miss those days. The recent progression server actually did a fair job of bringing that feeling back, at least. But I've changed since then, as a gamer. After realizing that that aspect was all but lost in recent MMOs, I got heavily into PvP, spending a lot of time at 2k+ in WoW arena/RBGs, GW2 tournaments back at launch. PvE rarely excites me anymore. (That was my hope for EQN, but... yeah.) Crowfall seems to be approaching both of these things with a great mindset, so sold so far.

Lastly, I've been an RPer at heart the whole time. I had hoped Archeage would be my answer, with a focus on PvP and great RP potential, but we all also know how that ship sailed... or sank. But this is the point that really brought it home for me, and brought me here. The potential with persistent characters/dying worlds and the Eternal Kingdoms are amazing. The lore they've released so far looks great, and it, along with the class system, has already provided me a way to take the characters I had wanted to make in Archeage and bring them here, slightly different, but with a much stronger and more concrete story entrenched in the Church and its separation.

Color me impressed, and cautiously excited.

hello steele and welcome to crowfall!

Pretend that that post right there ^^^^^ Was posted by this name instead. I signed up with the wrong e-mail, so made a new account when I pledged.

Just for the people that actually pay attention to names on these forums. =P

hello there real salt and welcome to crowfall :D PJSalt was enough now the real salt have joined crowfall army!

Hello everyone,

I stumbled across Crowfall, about a month ago and after having a more thorough look, I finally decided to back the game and give it my 'limited' vote of confidence. Which is hard at the moment, being deeply entrenched into ArcheAge since beta and the way that game is being managed or is heading for.

Anyway, I am a self proclaimed MMO veteran, having played MMO's since 2001. Played all the big MMO's out there, both hardcore and casual. Some for only 6 months, others for over 7 years, some simultaniously. Don't worry, I will not bore you to death by compiling a list.

I am looking forward giving this game a try eventually and obviously start reading up on it further and following any developments in the future. Fingers crossed for a splendid and finally properly enjoyable game.

Happy to be here.

MMORPG's the best depends on it's creation!

I liked few and disliked a lot after playing them, but hello digma and welcome to crowfall :D