Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

@Nivhawk. Welcome to the mad house. Where are you from?

Texas, but moving tomorrow!

And @Banemorth, that game burned hot and fast- The graphics could only carry it so far. Thank you!

Edited by Nivhawk

Of the Hawk People

Hi, I'm Keldath, GM at Nexus, a small online community. Our guild is spanish but we always try to be active on the international communities, so feel free to contact us anytime ingame or in Discord. We are playing BDO, waiting for the true pvp games that are currently in development.

I saw Crowfall since it's early days on play2crush and had been following this game silently on the forums, but now I think it's the time to get more involved as it seems the core game mechanics are actually being developed. No target capping on aoe combat, collisions, friendly fire, gear dependant on campaign not progression, multiple POI in map, etc, are things that I really love in PvP because battles are more challenging, tactical and in the end strategy becomes a team effort to master.

Theorycrafting it's also something we love at Nexus, we never play meta builds or FotM classes, we play what we like and learn new synergies, combos and ways to have fun together. Looking at Crowfall numbers with skills disciplines, runes, promotion classes and the tech behind to actually expand its systems, we hope that all these options will contribute to enjoy this theorycrafting experience.

Crafting, resources and other mechanics are yet to be explained in detail, but it's something I'm really looking forward. I love roaming pvp at small scale, the guerrilla/sneaky one, that's why I'm really interested in things that will contribute to give life and meaning to the terrain surrounding the keeps and cities. Nowadays most of the RvR mmo just focus the battles on capture points which just makes skirmishes a mindless zerg combat.

Best of luck to ACE, your developing a game some pvpers were really missing for a long time. You are awesome! Crowfall community seems quite a good one also, I've just joined the Discord server and people are really nice and friendly.

See you around,

Keldath

Hey everyone!

Really happy to be joining the community. I'm really excited and interested by the direction and dedication the devs have shown and also in the development and mechanic information that's been shared! A few of my friends and I are looking forward to participating in the upcoming scheduled tests.

I'm really interested in the druid archetype guild mechanics, and campaigns. 

MMOs have been apart of the majority of my life. I started in Runescape Classic and have travelled through games like Guild Wars 1, Aion, GW2, WoW, SW:ToR, and most recently BDO. I've also enjoyed playing various console games with my father (when I was really young), my siblings (growing up), and lately with my husband (adulting for pros). 

Happy to be here!

~ Nivhawk

Hello Nivhawk and welcome to crowfall!

Hi, I'm Keldath, GM at Nexus, a small online community. Our guild is spanish but we always try to be active on the international communities, so feel free to contact us anytime ingame or in Discord. We are playing BDO, waiting for the true pvp games that are currently in development.

I saw Crowfall since it's early days on play2crush and had been following this game silently on the forums, but now I think it's the time to get more involved as it seems the core game mechanics are actually being developed. No target capping on aoe combat, collisions, friendly fire, gear dependant on campaign not progression, multiple POI in map, etc, are things that I really love in PvP because battles are more challenging, tactical and in the end strategy becomes a team effort to master.

Theorycrafting it's also something we love at Nexus, we never play meta builds or FotM classes, we play what we like and learn new synergies, combos and ways to have fun together. Looking at Crowfall numbers with skills disciplines, runes, promotion classes and the tech behind to actually expand its systems, we hope that all these options will contribute to enjoy this theorycrafting experience.

Crafting, resources and other mechanics are yet to be explained in detail, but it's something I'm really looking forward. I love roaming pvp at small scale, the guerrilla/sneaky one, that's why I'm really interested in things that will contribute to give life and meaning to the terrain surrounding the keeps and cities. Nowadays most of the RvR mmo just focus the battles on capture points which just makes skirmishes a mindless zerg combat.

Best of luck to ACE, your developing a game some pvpers were really missing for a long time. You are awesome! Crowfall community seems quite a good one also, I've just joined the Discord server and people are really nice and friendly.

See you around,

Keldath

Hello Keldath and welcome to crowfall, we hope your guild will be here playing with you as well!

cheers :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

See you around,

Keldath

Welcome Keldath and Nexus to the Crowmmunity!

Of the Hawk People

It's always awesome to see more new people joining Crowfall! Welcome to all the new faces. (even to those without faces)

Feel free to join us on the Community Discord: HERE

And keep an eye out, if you're interested in joining a guild on the Guild Fair: HERE

OS_Sig3.png

Greetings All, 

I recently found out about the game, liked what I was hearing, and decided to purchase a pledge package.  Look forward to playtesting and hopefully helping to give good feedback to the dev team and meeting you all in-game.

Happy Hungering!

Greetings All, 

I recently found out about the game, liked what I was hearing, and decided to purchase a pledge package.  Look forward to playtesting and hopefully helping to give good feedback to the dev team and meeting you all in-game.

Happy Hungering!

Welcom to the Slaughter! >:]

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Greetings All, 

Happy Hungering!

Hi I'm Dott and I'm the enemy that walks among you, charming and handsome, with tight leather pants.

Hello Wyrdangel and koerpermitch welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey everyone, I'm Zimm, I've played DAoC, WoW, SWtoR, Neverwinter, ESO, GW2, Black Desert Online, Overwatch, etc etc etc. I think Crowfall looks fantastic so I just bought the gold package to start, I'm mostly wondering what the largest benefits from the other packages are in other people's opinions (I may upgrade), and additionally wanted to be pointed in the direction of testing schedules!

Hey everyone, I'm Zimm, I've played DAoC, WoW, SWtoR, Neverwinter, ESO, GW2, Black Desert Online, Overwatch, etc etc etc. I think Crowfall looks fantastic so I just bought the gold package to start, I'm mostly wondering what the largest benefits from the other packages are in other people's opinions (I may upgrade), and additionally wanted to be pointed in the direction of testing schedules!

Playtest schedule is here: http://crowfall.com/en/playtest-schedule/

More info about testing here: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/12081-downloading-the-game/

IhhQKY6.gif

Caenth put together this great spreadsheet of the various pledge package and what one gets with them. That's a good place to start to see what may fit your needs.

If you have any questions on what the specific things in the packages do - let us know!

Caenth put together this great spreadsheet of the various pledge package and what one gets with them. That's a good place to start to see what may fit your needs.

If you have any questions on what the specific things in the packages do - let us know!

Hey thanks! I might be upgrading after I check some stuff out and depending on the schedules/my schedule. Do we know when the different Alpha tests are or just the Pre-Alphas at this time?

Hey thanks! I might be upgrading after I check some stuff out and depending on the schedules/my schedule. Do we know when the different Alpha tests are or just the Pre-Alphas at this time?

No problem, and welcome to the fray - as it were. Right now we're on pre-alpha 2.0 according to the bugtracker forum. Ace is really good about emailing out the test schedules for the month to everyone who has access, so look forward to that.

No problem, and welcome to the fray - as it were. Right now we're on pre-alpha 2.0 according to the bugtracker forum. Ace is really good about emailing out the test schedules for the month to everyone who has access, so look forward to that.

Awesome, thank you!