Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Greetings!

I have been watching you from the distance.  Planning my approach and how I would join the Crowfall family.  I woke up early this am and pledged.  I am very excited and looking forward to many hours of play time within your realm.

Hello cadexn and Elheffe welcome to crowfall both of you :D ! Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey Guys. Just Pledged this afternoon. Experienced MMO player from EQ1, EQ2 (10yrs), GW, GW2, Skyforge and various others. Hoping for Crowfall to be my next MMO i put a lot of time into. Been watching this game for about a year now and excited to see that it is finally in testing. Looking forward to meeting everyone in game during the beta and maybe even to see possible guild mates!

Hi everyone, I've been following Crowfall for a while and finally decided to buy a bronze level pledge. I am looking forward to this game and hope it'll be my new MMO home.

I have one question and I've been lurking around the forums and haven't stumbled upon an answer yet. I read elsewhere (Reddit maybe) that there is not going to be a game wipe before launch, is that true? If so, Does that pertain to beta, or alpha/prealpha? Thank you for reading :]

Hey Guys. Just Pledged this afternoon. Experienced MMO player from EQ1, EQ2 (10yrs), GW, GW2, Skyforge and various others. Hoping for Crowfall to be my next MMO i put a lot of time into. Been watching this game for about a year now and excited to see that it is finally in testing. Looking forward to meeting everyone in game during the beta and maybe even to see possible guild mates!

Hi everyone, I've been following Crowfall for a while and finally decided to buy a bronze level pledge. I am looking forward to this game and hope it'll be my new MMO home.

I have one question and I've been lurking around the forums and haven't stumbled upon an answer yet. I read elsewhere (Reddit maybe) that there is not going to be a game wipe before launch, is that true? If so, Does that pertain to beta, or alpha/prealpha? Thank you for reading :]

Hello Casiss and DiabloBlanco welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

there is not going to be a game wipe before launch, is that true? 

Welcome, and there will be wipes as needed during the testing, then one final wipe before soft launch.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/14438-coming-soon-to-big-world-official-discussion-thread/?p=306147

tiPrpwh.png

Hey everyone,

after following the development for quite some time I finally made my decision and pledged now. Hope to find a new home here after a long dry period for me in MMO gaming (found no real game I like after DAOC, SWG (pre NGE)).

Cya around all!

Hey fellow crows!

New here and i bought the bronze package!

Heard some good things about the game and its only in alpha!

So i thought why not help with the testing so the game can release faster ;D

I hope i can play, im in sweden and dont know if there is any servers nearby, and if i can play the alpha on my current pledge?

Anyway, hope to meet all you fellow crows and have great time playing the game! 

QS out!

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

Hey fellow crows!

I hope i can play, im in sweden and dont know if there is any servers nearby, and if i can play the alpha on my current pledge?

QS out!

Welcome to CF.

The bronze package gives you access to the current testing phase. The next test doesn't begin until the 10th, but in the meantime you can download and install

the game. You've already got the "Testers" tag, so you should be good to go, but if you have any issues, you can send an email to support@artcraftent.com.

There are 3 servers for testing. One is located in Frankfurt, Germany and the other two are on the east and west coasts of the US. You are free to play on any of the servers, but you might get the best ping on the EU server.

Sup.

I've been playing MMO's off and on since the days of MUDs. Just finishing up my most recent stint of WoW - this invite was really timely. I'm looking forward to the testing and ultimately to a game that focuses again on world pvp!

Hello,

I have been following Crowfall for a while now, and decided to back the game. I bought a Bronze Package last night. During the weekdays M-F 8-5, I am a Senior Systems Admin/Systems Analyst for a local MSP. We have about 100 clients between Texas and California. 

During my off-times (weekends and holidays), I enjoy playing video games, reading, watching movies, and spending time with my wife and 2 cats. I am a veteran of MMO's having played MMO's for more than 15 years. I look forward to exploring this new adventure with everyone!

Edited by clocknane

Hey everyone,

after following the development for quite some time I finally made my decision and pledged now. Hope to find a new home here after a long dry period for me in MMO gaming (found no real game I like after DAOC, SWG (pre NGE)).

Cya around all!

Heyo Leithian!

Hey fellow crows!

QS out!

Sup.

I've been playing MMO's off and on since the days of MUDs. Just finishing up my most recent stint of WoW - this invite was really timely. I'm looking forward to the testing and ultimately to a game that focuses again on world pvp!

Hello,

I have been following Crowfall for a while now, and decided to back the game. I bought a Bronze Package last night. During the weekdays M-F 8-5, I am a Senior Systems Admin/Systems Analyst for a local MSP. We have about 100 clients between Texas and California. 

During my off-times (weekends and holidays), I enjoy playing video games, reading, watching movies, and spending time with my wife and 2 cats. I am a veteran of MMO's having played MMO's for more than 15 years. I look forward to exploring this new adventure with everyone!

Hello Leithian, DiabloBlanco, itzQuickSilver, Nihthraefn and clocknane welcome all of you to crowfall ! :D

@Clocknane that's pretty interesting I took MCSA for windows server 2012 course, It was good to learn something new. :)

Just bought the game and for the first time in awile excited to be trying an MMO again, Alpha 3 and wanna know how to download game and have it ready..

Hello Hazelrah welcome to crowfall :D

Hi there. I just pledged today after a week of my friend NyteWytch relentlessly badgering me. I'm really looking forward to trying it. I'm not much of a PVPer, but the crafting side of things interests me. I'm an MMO junkie, and love to try new games - especially those trying something different.

Hi there. I just pledged today after a week of my friend NyteWytch relentlessly badgering me. I'm really looking forward to trying it. I'm not much of a PVPer, but the crafting side of things interests me. I'm an MMO junkie, and love to try new games - especially those trying something different.

I would suggest you start out on the Sanctuary server. There you can get used to the game without worrying about people killing you.