Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

New to crowfall. Very excited to play this game. Played Shadowbane from Server up to Server down. Still playing MagicBane(emulator). Played Darkfall Online on and off for about a year. Also played Darkfall Unholy wars for a good year or longer till they let their game go to crap. Big fans of these guys and glad they are bringing back the PvP!

wargod_zpscxbcsru9.gif

Play to Crush!

Hi everyone!

I've been following Crowfall since day 2 of the kickstarter. I've always really wanted to throw my lot in, but after the fiasco that was EQN/EQNL, hesitant is an understatement.

However, I've been continually impressed by every update, and after the last month, I couldn't wait any longer.

I've been in MMOs since 2001 with Everquest, touching SWG, UO, WoW, EQ2, SWTOR, Tera, Rift, GW2, Archeage... I can keep going, you get the idea.

Originally I played for the social aspect, a la Everquest. It was amazing, I miss those days. The recent progression server actually did a fair job of bringing that feeling back, at least. But I've changed since then, as a gamer. After realizing that that aspect was all but lost in recent MMOs, I got heavily into PvP, spending a lot of time at 2k+ in WoW arena/RBGs, GW2 tournaments back at launch. PvE rarely excites me anymore. (That was my hope for EQN, but... yeah.) Crowfall seems to be approaching both of these things with a great mindset, so sold so far.

Lastly, I've been an RPer at heart the whole time. I had hoped Archeage would be my answer, with a focus on PvP and great RP potential, but we all also know how that ship sailed... or sank. But this is the point that really brought it home for me, and brought me here. The potential with persistent characters/dying worlds and the Eternal Kingdoms are amazing. The lore they've released so far looks great, and it, along with the class system, has already provided me a way to take the characters I had wanted to make in Archeage and bring them here, slightly different, but with a much stronger and more concrete story entrenched in the Church and its separation.

Color me impressed, and cautiously excited.

Pretend that that post right there ^^^^^ Was posted by this name instead. I signed up with the wrong e-mail, so made a new account when I pledged.

Just for the people that actually pay attention to names on these forums. =P

Hello everyone,

I stumbled across Crowfall, about a month ago and after having a more thorough look, I finally decided to back the game and give it my 'limited' vote of confidence. Which is hard at the moment, being deeply entrenched into ArcheAge since beta and the way that game is being managed or is heading for.

Anyway, I am a self proclaimed MMO veteran, having played MMO's since 2001. Played all the big MMO's out there, both hardcore and casual. Some for only 6 months, others for over 7 years, some simultaniously. Don't worry, I will not bore you to death by compiling a list.

I am looking forward giving this game a try eventually and obviously start reading up on it further and following any developments in the future. Fingers crossed for a splendid and finally properly enjoyable game.

Happy to be here.

Welcome to the forums you three! Hope you enjoy the stay!

New to crowfall. Very excited to play this game. Played Shadowbane from Server up to Server down. Still playing MagicBane(emulator). Played Darkfall Online on and off for about a year. Also played Darkfall Unholy wars for a good year or longer till they let their game go to crap. Big fans of these guys and glad they are bringing back the PvP!

Hello there and welcome to crowfall iron!

I hope you enjoy your stay here :D.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey guys! Just discovered Crowfall yesterday, and I am super excited about everything I'm seeing. I've been waiting for a game like Shadowbane since... well, since Shadowbane. :D Played SB from launch day to the day they pulled the plug, and it's like has been sadly missing from the world since.

Are any old HoA players still around? I hope so, that was a fun crew to run with. 

Now I just need to find someone to friend me up on kickstarter packages and I'll be on cloud nine, hah. ^_^

Hey guys! Just discovered Crowfall yesterday, and I am super excited about everything I'm seeing. I've been waiting for a game like Shadowbane since... well, since Shadowbane. :D Played SB from launch day to the day they pulled the plug, and it's like has been sadly missing from the world since.

Are any old HoA players still around? I hope so, that was a fun crew to run with. 

Now I just need to find someone to friend me up on kickstarter packages and I'll be on cloud nine, hah. ^_^

We're around and keeping a close eye on this game.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Hello Ranael and welcome to crowfall!

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Soulein! That is awesome to hear. It's really cool to see some old faces and friends. (I told Glen/Tybit about this and he's probably already trying to get a hold of you, lol)

Hello Mox, and thank you for the welcome.

Make sure you're registered at http://www.hyshen.com/

PM me your e-mail and I'll get Nobuo to make you an account if registration is disabled.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Hi errbody I'm new to the forums but signed up with the site sometime in feburary.

My main Interest in this game is PVP and conquest I played darkfall online so since that game was taken offline I've been searching for a game to fill the void so I hope this is it :D

Good morning everyone!

Not exactly new (I backed in March), but I figured I'd join the forums as well now, better late than never.

After multiple MMOs that became so boring to me due to the use of the same-old combat system, the eternally static worlds and the only PvP to be found in small arenas, I'm glad I came across Crowfall which seems to address all of these problems.

The development process is something that really encouraged me to pledge. It's very open, and the way they're planning to handle changes (only change things after the currently running campaign has ended), is something that I really appreciate.

Anyway! o/

Just pledged today, can't wait to have a new start in this community, played W101 (no h8) til I said stupid stuff and the game got p2w, hoping JTC can start a new, awesome game.

(to make up for the w101, i also played wildstar and played portal a waaay long time ago, hit me up on steam jackdb11)

Edited by JackDB

Hi errbody I'm new to the forums but signed up with the site sometime in feburary.

My main Interest in this game is PVP and conquest I played darkfall online so since that game was taken offline I've been searching for a game to fill the void so I hope this is it :D

Good morning everyone!

Not exactly new (I backed in March), but I figured I'd join the forums as well now, better late than never.

After multiple MMOs that became so boring to me due to the use of the same-old combat system, the eternally static worlds and the only PvP to be found in small arenas, I'm glad I came across Crowfall which seems to address all of these problems.

The development process is something that really encouraged me to pledge. It's very open, and the way they're planning to handle changes (only change things after the currently running campaign has ended), is something that I really appreciate.

Anyway! o/

Just pledged today, can't wait to have a new start in this community, played W101 (no h8) til I said stupid stuff and the game got p2w, hoping JTC can start a new, awesome game.

(to make up for the w101, i also played wildstar and played portal a waaay long time ago, hit me up on steam jackdb11)

Hello and Welcome all three of you! Enjoy the forums!

Hello xMarco and welcome to crowfall!

Good morning everyone!

Anyway! o/

Hello Serialx and welcome to crowfall!

Hello JackDB and welcome.

Cheers I've played w101 few hours enjoyed it :D but didn't continue into it.

Hi My Name Is President Carter, you can call me Jimmy .

I am bringing my guild here from Shadowbane , I played shadowbane for 10 years+ and I am looking forward to killing some people. thanks for having me

jimmy-carter.jpg

Carter

TP

carter.gif

Hi My Name Is President Carter, you can call me Jimmy .

I am bringing my guild here from Shadowbane , I played shadowbane for 10 years+ and I am looking forward to killing some people. thanks for having me

jimmy-carter.jpg

Carter

TP

wait jimmy carter is entering a war game

what is this blasphemy