Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello guys

I am new to Crowfall. I look forward to take part in giant PvP battles. Additionally I love mmorpgs where you need to stay in group to acomplish something great. See you on the battlefield guys.

Hello Edarun and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

just pledged today... after having a loooooong look at it... but now... I just want to test and play it...

I am running a small yt channel, and would like to show some ingame footage, as well 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnSZ4rcNY26JRqNbPk8r0fw

to me: I am Phash! From Germany - Bayern - Freising. I am 36, father of 2 and currently in Argentina for vacations with my wife's family.

I am playing since 1997 online and can't live without it

Edited by phash

just pledged today... after having a loooooong look at it... but now... I just want to test and play it...

I am running a small yt channel, and would like to show some ingame footage, as well 

to me: I am Phash! From Germany - Bayern - Freising. I am 36, father of 2 and currently in Argentina for vacations with my wife's family.

Hi and welcome to Crowfall! Good to see you thinking about streaming the game, its in a state of development so there are some frustrating bugs, as you would expect. But still some good game play to have.

Check out the 'noobie' guide from Fantastikon:   http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/14730-new-player-guide/  

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

Hello phash and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Time to delurk! 

Hiya! I'm Bacchus. I'm an old school online gamer going back to the Ultima Online pre-alpha days. I was involved with the volunteer program there working my way from from Counselor to Ancient Seer and eventially did QA work for Origin. My favorite character was Nobody, a fighting smith. I would make newbie packs to help the newbs. If you ever ended up with GM level  armor crafted by Nobody, that was me. 

Going back to those early days I stumbled upon a group of folks on IRC that have become my friends and we still game together to this day. Our guild is The Ravens of Fate who are infamous mainly because our guildmate Aquaman aka Rainz. Rainz has since moved on but we have continued. Those were heady days in which lifelong bonds were forged. We hope to continue the tradition here with Crowfall. 

Anyways, greetings, hello, salutations. We are in for a fun ride!

Bacchus

Edited by Bacchus

Time to delurk! 

Hiya! I'm Bacchus. I'm an old school online gamer going back to the Ultima Online pre-alpha days. I was involved with the volunteer program there working my way from from Counselor to Ancient Seer and eventially did QA work for Origin. My favorite character was Nobody, a fighting smith. I would make newbie packs to help the newbs. If you ever ended up with GM level  armor crafted by Nobody, that was me. 

Going back to those early days I stumbled upon a group of folks on IRC that have become my friends and we still game together to this day. Our guild is The Ravens of Fate who are infamous mainly because our guildmate Aquaman aka Rainz. Rainz has since moved on but we have continued. Those were heady days in which lifelong bonds were forged. We hope to continue the tradition here with Crowfall. 

Anyways, greetings, hello, salutations. We are in for a fun ride!

Bacchus

Hello Bacchus and welcome to crowfall :) !

Hey Guys, 

My guild leader Lionheart convinced me to come help us see if this is the next home for our guild. I've played MMO's since Runescape Classic, then bounced around between Runescape, WoW, and finally ArcheAge for the past 2 years. Looking forward to what this game is attempting to bring to the market. I look forward to the good fights we'll share in the battlefield!

-Tequila

Edited by Tequila-OP

Hey Guys, 

My guild leader Lionheart convinced me to come help us see if this is the next home for our guild. I've played MMO's since Runescape Classic, then bounced around between Runescape, WoW, and finally ArcheAge for the past 2 years. Looking forward to what this game is attempting to bring to the market. I look forward to the good fights we'll share in the battlefield!

-Tequila

Hello Tequila-OP and welcome to crowfall :) !

Hey everyone! I just recently gotten back into PC and overheard the hype about Crowfall, I can't wait to try things out!

Hello brownblitzer and welcome to crowfall :D !

Howdy, I am an old Shadowbane player who has been looking forward to this game for a long time. For Christmas this year my brother and I got each other early access packages, so I'm excited to be hopping in

58219e54-a0d8-43a0-8990-d40264d2e434.png

Illegitimi non carborundum

Howdy, I am an old Shadowbane player who has been looking forward to this game for a long time. For Christmas this year my brother and I got each other early access packages, so I'm excited to be hopping in

Hello Gundam and welcome to crowfall :D !

Hi everyone, long time lurker, finally a backer.  Friends and I are looking forward to moving to this community, some of us are more committed than others.  Soon to be 31,  MMOs(vanilla wow, SW Galaxies, Ragnarok Online,  on my list but have been quite busy over the past few years and slowly got back into the MMO scene dipping my toes into the newer ones and some of the older ones... After seeing the direction and idea of the game, this looks like what I would want.  Ready to test and help make this the best it can be

@HolyCrowfall

Twitter.com/HolyCrowfall

HI there, I'm 37 played several MMO in my gamer's history. Most significant: DAOC SWG WOW Vanguard CONAN

This game looks promising, I'm attracted by mechanical siege and pvp world.

See you in game!

Hi everyone, long time lurker, finally a backer.  Friends and I are looking forward to moving to this community, some of us are more committed than others.  Soon to be 31,  MMOs(vanilla wow, SW Galaxies, Ragnarok Online,  on my list but have been quite busy over the past few years and slowly got back into the MMO scene dipping my toes into the newer ones and some of the older ones... After seeing the direction and idea of the game, this looks like what I would want.  Ready to test and help make this the best it can be

Hello andriu79 and Holy welcome to crowfall! :D

Hey everyone, finally backed the game. Long time RPGer from the MUD days... used to run my own BBS and was instantly addicted to Legend Of the Red Dragon. Been in the MMO scene since the early beta stages of Meridian 59. Hoping this game can help scratch my itch! =)

Hey everyone, finally backed the game. Long time RPGer from the MUD days... used to run my own BBS and was instantly addicted to Legend Of the Red Dragon. Been in the MMO scene since the early beta stages of Meridian 59. Hoping this game can help scratch my itch! =)

Blimey Meridan 59 is old! Welcome :)

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

Nice, another M59 veteran! I had a blast with that game and have pretty much played most MMO's since.

Hi all! I was referred here from Raph Koster's blog, (I'm a lurker). Old Shadowbane and SWG player. I PvP with money.Still looking for Shadowbane/SWG part two and maybe this is it:)

MMOs Played:  (DikuMUD, EQ TZ (SinFae), WW2 Online (Leader Lafayette), DAoC (SinFae), Shadowbane - Mourning (Sinfay) MH, Vengance (Sinfae-JOW), Cataclysm Sinfae, Almost defeated FA but didn't lol.Good times. 

Did level design for a small commercial wargame (Single player levels, they had a nice level scripting tool). Shipped title. 

Then SWG from start till it sucked (Ahazi-SinFae) and was a miner, and commodities trader. Darkfall (Ironmike) but after a few months didnt have the time.Also EVE 2004 player, though havent played since 2007, (Hi Sec Pirate). 

Last MMO was A'therys Ascended - it is honestly the minecraft mirror image of what Crowfall could be, seriously, similar rule set and lasted a long time. 

Anyway, Hi! Look forward to helping out in beta 2 and beyond :)

Edited by Ironmike

The%20Crowfall%20Economist%20Official%20