Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hey everyone, finally backed the game. Long time RPGer from the MUD days... used to run my own BBS and was instantly addicted to Legend Of the Red Dragon. Been in the MMO scene since the early beta stages of Meridian 59. Hoping this game can help scratch my itch! =)

Hi all! I was referred here from Raph Koster's blog, (I'm a lurker). Old Shadowbane and SWG player. I PvP with money.Still looking for Shadowbane/SWG part two and maybe this is it:)

MMOs Played:  (DikuMUD, EQ TZ (SinFae), WW2 Online (Leader Lafayette), DAoC (SinFae), Shadowbane - Mourning (Sinfay) MH, Vengance (Sinfae-JOW), Cataclysm Sinfae, Almost defeated FA but didn't lol.Good times. 

Did level design for a small commercial wargame (Single player levels, they had a nice level scripting tool). Shipped title. 

Then SWG from start till it sucked (Ahazi-SinFae) and was a miner, and commodities trader. Darkfall (Ironmike) but after a few months didnt have the time.Also EVE 2004 player, though havent played since 2007, (Hi Sec Pirate). 

Last MMO was A'therys Ascended - it is honestly the minecraft mirror image of what Crowfall could be, seriously, similar rule set and lasted a long time. 

Anyway, Hi! Look forward to helping out in beta 2 and beyond :)

Hey guys!

Hello Lumar, Ironmike and Vista welcome to crowfall :D !

Edit: We've reached over 1000 replies!

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi Guys,

After hours of watching Youtube Videos and reading FAQs I was sold so I got the 2017 Gold Backer. I'm a big fan of Guild Wars 2, in particular the WvW aspect of it and I cannot wait to sink my teeth into The Campaign on this game. Also looking forward to the play test this weekend! I know its still in Alpha but development has certainly set Marketing on full throttle. I hope this game turns out to be better than GW2 WvW (Which is really isn't that difficult considering how little effort ANet puts into WvW, whoops I'll stop slagging other games now). Anywhooo, glad to be here!

Btw, I'm located in Sydney Australia, and if its not too early I am looking for Oceanic Time Zone Guild with TeamSpeak3! (I prefer small party raids, but full scale War is also to my liking, am a longterm committed player).

A few days lurking, and now bought in to this.

For the record, I'm one of the old f@rts (likely a few here). My first online multiplayer game was Star Fleet Command II. For other games I spent seious time in, I have played NeverWinter Nights, World of Tanks, NeverWinter, Elder Scrolls Online (talk about railroad...), Uncharted Waters Online. I have also spent countless hours in Civ series games (1, 2, 3, SMAC, 4, 5, Civ:BE, 6) and Railrod Tycoon (1, 2 and 3).

I expect to be a crafter/merchant type as that is my comfort zone. I tend to be a decent support type in a fight but not the main man, so to speak.

Hello y'all.

I never made a post back in 2015 as I wanted to forget the game
'til I could try it at least.

See you in game sometime yo.

nranranranranranranra

while Earth.exists():
    nra.keep_alive()

Hey guys! I cannot wait to go back to Ultim..a..... I MEAN CROWFALL. IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER!

Also, looking for EU guild and buddies to play with, I am planning on crafting and gathering my ass out, so I may need some bodyguards around to help me, after reading guides around and watching YT videos. :D

EDIT: Quick question: Where can I download the game prior to the beta... or can I only do that once the beta starts? My internet isn't that great.. 

Edited by catberry

cat_gif__by_rukirin16-d4uqn9u.gif

Hi Guys,

After hours of watching Youtube Videos and reading FAQs I was sold so I got the 2017 Gold Backer. I'm a big fan of Guild Wars 2, in particular the WvW aspect of it and I cannot wait to sink my teeth into The Campaign on this game. Also looking forward to the play test this weekend! I know its still in Alpha but development has certainly set Marketing on full throttle. I hope this game turns out to be better than GW2 WvW (Which is really isn't that difficult considering how little effort ANet puts into WvW, whoops I'll stop slagging other games now). Anywhooo, glad to be here!

Btw, I'm located in Sydney Australia, and if its not too early I am looking for Oceanic Time Zone Guild with TeamSpeak3! (I prefer small party raids, but full scale War is also to my liking, am a longterm committed player).

A few days lurking, and now bought in to this.

For the record, I'm one of the old f@rts (likely a few here). My first online multiplayer game was Star Fleet Command II. For other games I spent seious time in, I have played NeverWinter Nights, World of Tanks, NeverWinter, Elder Scrolls Online (talk about railroad...), Uncharted Waters Online. I have also spent countless hours in Civ series games (1, 2, 3, SMAC, 4, 5, Civ:BE, 6) and Railrod Tycoon (1, 2 and 3).

I expect to be a crafter/merchant type as that is my comfort zone. I tend to be a decent support type in a fight but not the main man, so to speak.

New pledge from an old guy. I usually create a toon named Squirrel. Feel free to skin me in game. :)

Hello y'all.

I never made a post back in 2015 as I wanted to forget the game

'til I could try it at least.

See you in game sometime yo.

Hey guys! I cannot wait to go back to Ultim..a..... I MEAN CROWFALL. IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER!

Also, looking for EU guild and buddies to play with, I am planning on crafting and gathering my ass out, so I may need some bodyguards around to help me, after reading guides around and watching YT videos. :D

EDIT: Quick question: Where can I download the game prior to the beta... or can I only do that once the beta starts? My internet isn't that great..

Hello Pseudoshrub, Boracks, Righteoustoad, nra and catberry welcome to crowfall :D

@Catberry download from here https://www.crowfall.com/client/ click at Check Entitlement button, if you are not able to download or have no access contact support@crowfall.com or support@artcraftent.com both of them work. :) hopefully.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

hello, i m malindarf, new french player here.

i have play to tribalwars world 1 i was top 2 there during years

i have play to wow, GW, seigneur des anneaux online, dragon profet

where is the french forum and how strat the test ?

i find with diffulty jump to the game but there ... no spell book = no spell

i try to use tchat i dont see my message

i was in qwerty keybord and in french we have azerty keybord to start key are horrible for french player

i dont find think to do ... so very hard to understand the game

i will try more tomorow

Edited by malindarf

hello, i m malindarf, new french player here.

i have play to tribalwars world 1 i was top 2 there during years

i have play to wow, GW, seigneur des anneaux online, dragon profet

where is the french forum and how strat the test ?

Hello malindarf and welcome to crowfall :D

Hello guys,

It's been a while since I'm into this game so finally today I decided to buy the 69.99 (early access) package.

I'm an experienced DAoC and WoW player but since DAoC is almost dead and WoW is gettin boring I decided to start this new journey hoping to have lots of fun with you guys!

Cheers

Hello guys,

It's been a while since I'm into this game so finally today I decided to buy the 69.99 (early access) package.

I'm an experienced DAoC and WoW player but since DAoC is almost dead and WoW is gettin boring I decided to start this new journey hoping to have lots of fun with you guys!

Cheers

Hello snoopx and welcome to crowfall :D !

Heya all! I'm really new to this forum and this game! just bought a pledge package and i'm looking forward to this. Where do i download the game to get ready for the tests?

Hello Pissbiscuitz and welcome to crowfall! :D download client from here https://www.crowfall.com/client/

Edited by Mox

I finally did it. After stalking this game for more than a year I bought in. I swore off MMO's years ago. Until Crowfall. IT seems to be Shadowbane 2 and Shadowbane was the best MMO of all time imho. 

I like games. I love testing games.

I finally did it. After stalking this game for more than a year I bought in. I swore off MMO's years ago. Until Crowfall. IT seems to be Shadowbane 2 and Shadowbane was the best MMO of all time imho. 

Welcome! Saw you today right as I was having to leave. Hopefully they got you in on those little weird scrims we were doing.

C4sIZDW.gif

Hiya, I am Kusiga!

Have to wait a few months most likely to upgrade my PC to better handle the game but have my copy ready a head of time.

Hello Camaclease and Kusiga welcome to crowfall :D !

I'm not usually a Pvp MMO type of a guy but something about this game intrigues me. I decided to buy the $69 bundle yesterday and look forward to playing a new game. I like the political potential and prob will be a craft-centric.