Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Just signed up. Can't wait to get started. I believe Crowfall will breath new life into the MMO genre. 

Welcome to Crowfall! 

The next playtest begins on the 20th of January and should be the first hard look at Big World 2.

I look forward to seeing you in the field!

I am also curious to where you download the client. I might be blind but I didn't see anything.  

https://crowfall.com/client/

You need at least a Backer level package to play right now. If you have that and can't download the game, or you can download but can't log in, contact support@artcraftent.com

Hello,

My name is IamLegend.  I have been following this game for some time and decided to pull the trigger.  I cut my teeth on Dark Age of Camelot and then moved on to Shadowbane which I played for a very long time including the reboot.  Also had a long succession in Lineage II and about every other MMO out there including a dominating pressence in Darkfall.  My two favortes are Lineage 2 and Shadowbane for sure.  I see so many similarities to Shadowbane.  I cant wait.  I am one of the leaders of my gaming guild and will be leader of the Crowfall branch.  We are pretty hardcore pvpers so moving forward Image Clan will be recruiting for this game. 

Sup.

First round kickstarter bronze copper backer. Been playing the tests since the first beta 1. Finally decided to drop by the forums today because I got the "login button stuck waiting" bug and cannot get in the game :P

Looking for semi-casual fun with crafting and PVP. Will be on the lookout for a guild once the game is a bit more complete.

Edited by Elrohir

Just signed up. Can't wait to get started. I believe Crowfall will breath new life into the MMO genre.

Hello,

My name is IamLegend.  I have been following this game for some time and decided to pull the trigger.  I cut my teeth on Dark Age of Camelot and then moved on to Shadowbane which I played for a very long time including the reboot.  Also had a long succession in Lineage II and about every other MMO out there including a dominating pressence in Darkfall.  My two favortes are Lineage 2 and Shadowbane for sure.  I see so many similarities to Shadowbane.  I cant wait.  I am one of the leaders of my gaming guild and will be leader of the Crowfall branch.  We are pretty hardcore pvpers so moving forward Image Clan will be recruiting for this game.

Sup.

First round kickstarter bronze copper backer. Been playing the tests since the first beta 1. Finally decided to drop by the forums today because I got the "login button stuck waiting" bug and cannot get in the game :P

Looking for semi-casual fun with crafting and PVP. Will be on the lookout for a guild once the game is a bit more complete.

Hello Deepeyes10, IamLegend and Elrohir welcome to crowfall all of you :)

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi Crowfall crew, just purchased the backer bundle and very excited to get rolling. 

My name is Tom, im from Melbourne Australia, im old and ive been playing MMO ish games for around 12 years, starting out with EQ2, which I played for many years, Ive been bouncing around looking for that feeling since. I played Rift for a few years and messed around in GW2, Wildstar, LOTRO, Darkfall, SWTOR, WoW, Warhammer, just to name a few. I was an early supporter of EQ Landmark/Next, but, as some might know, that didnt really work out.

Very much looking forward to checking out Crowfall and meeting lotsa new folks:)

Hi Crowfall crew, just purchased the backer bundle and very excited to get rolling. 

My name is Tom, im from Melbourne Australia, im old and ive been playing MMO ish games for around 12 years, starting out with EQ2, which I played for many years, Ive been bouncing around looking for that feeling since. I played Rift for a few years and messed around in GW2, Wildstar, LOTRO, Darkfall, SWTOR, WoW, Warhammer, just to name a few. I was an early supporter of EQ Landmark/Next, but, as some might know, that didnt really work out.

Very much looking forward to checking out Crowfall and meeting lotsa new folks:)

Welcome new guys! Good to see some new faces. Enjoy the testing and hit us up if ever you want some group rompage!

Hello Sir_Dubs and Tempura welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Welcome to Crowfall!

I'm glad you have an appreciation that Crowfall is in an early alpha state and not yet a full experience.

It is still a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing you in the field.

The best way to help is to document any bugs you discover with a screenshot or video then post in the appropriate test forums.

As Tyrant told us recently on the server, New patches bring new bugs.

Good hunting (σˋ▽ˊ)σ

Edited by Rhast

Hello, everyone! New, just saw this game. Got an account and got the game. Can't wait to test the particulars. I'm well aware this is not a finished product, just happy to see it's inner workings and help in any way I can. :)

I'm new to Crowfall testing and I'm looking forward to jumping in and learning as much as I can. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to see you all in-game. 

-Kaizen

Hello SeveranceBane and kaizen welcome to crowfall :D !

Hello all, My username is Wardjp but in game I normally go by some form of the name Kahlin :) I have been playing MMOs since 99 (EQ1) and have been playing almost exclusively online games since then as I absolutely love having a community and building up and helping others out in hopes that they become a valuable part of our community as well. I am currently a member of Black Widow Company, a veteran-ran multi-gaming community, we have a following for Crowfall, but as most of us aren't in the testing yet, the following hasn't picked up yet.

I just recently got an invite into testing, it's definitely still rough around the edges, but I like where it's at so far and am very patiently waiting for more of the persistent features to get implemented :)

Hello all, My username is Wardjp but in game I normally go by some form of the name Kahlin :) I have been playing MMOs since 99 (EQ1) and have been playing almost exclusively online games since then as I absolutely love having a community and building up and helping others out in hopes that they become a valuable part of our community as well. I am currently a member of Black Widow Company, a veteran-ran multi-gaming community, we have a following for Crowfall, but as most of us aren't in the testing yet, the following hasn't picked up yet.

I just recently got an invite into testing, it's definitely still rough around the edges, but I like where it's at so far and am very patiently waiting for more of the persistent features to get implemented :)

Any chance that's the same BWC that's involved in MWO?

Hello all.  Played a lot of MMO's in the past including the original Everquest, Guild wars, dark ages of camelot and a few others.  Haven't really delved into the MMO world in close to a decade but got intrigued by the concept of Crowfall and the finite campaign-like worlds and Eternal Kingdom's.

Hello peeps... just jumped on the bandwagon, waiting to hop in.
Im looking forward to this one and can't wait to see how it's different from others.

Playing MMORPGS for over 15 years:

EQ1
Asheron's Call1
Shadowbane
Dark Ages of Camelot
^^^
Are my favorites.
Out of the new ages ones, nothing really grew on me as the old school ones. ESO seems interesting but it did not stick on me

Most current ones are too much about the grind and $ grubing.

Cheers

Hey:) my name is Lored. I am new here. At the moment I am professional corporate support and in my free time I like to attend to projects like Travian Kingdoms and Crowfall.

At the moment I am not in game yet, as there is need for opening the ports, but I am looking forward to meet you all here in close future!