Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello all, My username is Wardjp but in game I normally go by some form of the name Kahlin :) I have been playing MMOs since 99 (EQ1) and have been playing almost exclusively online games since then as I absolutely love having a community and building up and helping others out in hopes that they become a valuable part of our community as well. I am currently a member of Black Widow Company, a veteran-ran multi-gaming community, we have a following for Crowfall, but as most of us aren't in the testing yet, the following hasn't picked up yet.

I just recently got an invite into testing, it's definitely still rough around the edges, but I like where it's at so far and am very patiently waiting for more of the persistent features to get implemented :)

Hello all.  Played a lot of MMO's in the past including the original Everquest, Guild wars, dark ages of camelot and a few others.  Haven't really delved into the MMO world in close to a decade but got intrigued by the concept of Crowfall and the finite campaign-like worlds and Eternal Kingdom's.

Hello peeps... just jumped on the bandwagon, waiting to hop in.

Im looking forward to this one and can't wait to see how it's different from others.

Playing MMORPGS for over 15 years:

EQ1

Asheron's Call1

Shadowbane

Dark Ages of Camelot

^^^

Are my favorites.

Out of the new ages ones, nothing really grew on me as the old school ones. ESO seems interesting but it did not stick on me

Most current ones are too much about the grind and $ grubing.

Cheers

Hey:) my name is Lored. I am new here. At the moment I am professional corporate support and in my free time I like to attend to projects like Travian Kingdoms and Crowfall.

At the moment I am not in game yet, as there is need for opening the ports, but I am looking forward to meet you all here in close future!

Hello Wardjp, jeff8073x, Vellas and Lored Welcome to crowfall all of you :D!

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi gang,

Another new tester here.  Just downloaded the client and started training so I have something going before the next round starts.  Long time gamer who spent way to much time on EQ1 (Danel of Tunare, member of JLN) and less on a number of others since.  Not nearly as much free time (rl/job/kids) but nothing was grabbing my attention as much as reading about CF so here I am.  Look forward to making some new friends and maybe bumping into some old ones.

-Dezreth

Hey everyone, finally took the plunge into the game today after following it loosely for some time. Seems to have kicked it up several notches since I last checked in on it though so I couldnt resist the temptation!

Been eager for this truly unique concept and hoping the end result lives up to my expectations I know that in any case its well worth supporting developers thinking outside of the box!

Will see you lot in the test whenever I can time it right, and on the forums!

Hi gang,

Another new tester here.  Just downloaded the client and started training so I have something going before the next round starts.  Long time gamer who spent way to much time on EQ1 (Danel of Tunare, member of JLN) and less on a number of others since.  Not nearly as much free time (rl/job/kids) but nothing was grabbing my attention as much as reading about CF so here I am.  Look forward to making some new friends and maybe bumping into some old ones.

-Dezreth

Hey everyone, finally took the plunge into the game today after following it loosely for some time. Seems to have kicked it up several notches since I last checked in on it though so I couldnt resist the temptation!

Been eager for this truly unique concept and hoping the end result lives up to my expectations I know that in any case its well worth supporting developers thinking outside of the box!

Will see you lot in the test whenever I can time it right, and on the forums!

Hello dezreth and Attackmack welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Greetings everyone, another new player here. I've been bouncing from game to game over the past few years, having spent most of my time on good ol' DaoC and UO back in the day. With work and real life catching up to me recently, I've been increasingly thinking "wouldn't it be great if there was a game that is focused on RvR/PvP endgame without the initial grind" - and Crowfall seems to be just that game.

That said, I realize that the game is still in a fairly early stage and anyone joining right now will have to put some legwork in to contribute and enjoy the process. To do that, I'm always looking for guidance, in and out of game, maybe a nice group of players or individuals to join up with. If anyone is interested: let me know :)

Hey all, nice to meet you!

I am a partnered streamer on Twitch and competitive Battlerite player, which is exciting and all... but lately I've had the MMO itch. This game seems like it has the potential to scratch that itch in every way imaginable, so I am incredibly excited to see this play out. The devs are clearly competent and the community seems pretty chill, so it seems like a perfect fit.

Rest assured I'll happily be taking my viewerbase over to Crowfall if the game is anything like I imagine it will be. For now, looking forward to camping chests with all of you!  :D

Greetings everyone, another new player here. I've been bouncing from game to game over the past few years, having spent most of my time on good ol' DaoC and UO back in the day. With work and real life catching up to me recently, I've been increasingly thinking "wouldn't it be great if there was a game that is focused on RvR/PvP endgame without the initial grind" - and Crowfall seems to be just that game.

That said, I realize that the game is still in a fairly early stage and anyone joining right now will have to put some legwork in to contribute and enjoy the process. To do that, I'm always looking for guidance, in and out of game, maybe a nice group of players or individuals to join up with. If anyone is interested: let me know :)

Hey all, nice to meet you!

I am a partnered streamer on Twitch and competitive Battlerite player, which is exciting and all... but lately I've had the MMO itch. This game seems like it has the potential to scratch that itch in every way imaginable, so I am incredibly excited to see this play out. The devs are clearly competent and the community seems pretty chill, so it seems like a perfect fit.

Rest assured I'll happily be taking my viewerbase over to Crowfall if the game is anything like I imagine it will be. For now, looking forward to camping chests with all of you!  :D

Hello monsterfurby and Finley welcome to crowfall :) !

Hey all, 

Sunder from New Zealand here :) Can't wait to get into a game. To be honest did not expect anyone any time soon to work on a proper pvp mmo. How did I miss the initial kickstarter

Hello SunderSion and welcome to crowfall :D !

Hello All,

Just purchased the 2017 Backer Bundle, a house and a strong hold parcel.  Guessed that you need a stronghold parcel to place the house?  There is a store purchase ID on the receipt, do I need to enter that sequence in the code redemption area?

Read that it should state what Beta group you are in under the Backer Rewards, I have the Bundle, House, and Parcel checked but not a Beta Group or such.

I look forward to playing this game.  I started long ago playing Ultima Online when it was released and hope the content here is as fulfilling.

Hello All,

Just purchased the 2017 Backer Bundle, a house and a strong hold parcel.  Guessed that you need a stronghold parcel to place the house?  There is a store purchase ID on the receipt, do I need to enter that sequence in the code redemption area?

Read that it should state what Beta group you are in under the Backer Rewards, I have the Bundle, House, and Parcel checked but not a Beta Group or such.

I look forward to playing this game.  I started long ago playing Ultima Online when it was released and hope the content here is as fulfilling.

Hello DeathDealer64 and welcome to crowfall :) !

Hi folks!

Been following Crowfall since I backed it on KS, but haven't been very active during the test phases (did siege only once I think).

Started small as a KS contributor, went up to Gold at the end of 2015 and now I am *really* regretting not to have sprung the dough for Amber :P

But at least I have quite a selection of Forts and stuff in my list.

Now with Big World the farmer / crafter in me could come out a bit for playing.

About me and gaming: Been playing MMOs for nearly two decades now, still yearning back to the EQ1 experience when everything was new and every bit had to be earned the hard way. Also made friends for life during those 5 years of playing it. Other MMOs include 7 years of EVE on and off, some AO, Vanguard, SWTOR, Rift, GW2, LOTRO and some more which couldn't hold my interest for too long.

In the last two or three years I crowdfunded a few dozen games - also with differing results in what came out in the end.

Personally I come from Germany, during the day I work in IT and spend my evenings in pixel lands :)

See you all around!

- What we do in life echoes in Eternity -

Hi folks!

Been following Crowfall since I backed it on KS, but haven't been very active during the test phases (did siege only once I think).

Started small as a KS contributor, went up to Gold at the end of 2015 and now I am *really* regretting not to have sprung the dough for Amber :P

About me and gaming: Been playing MMOs for nearly two decades now, still yearning back to the EQ1 experience when everything was new and every bit had to be earned the hard way. Also made friends for life during those 5 years of playing it. Other MMOs include 7 years of EVE on and off, some AO, Vanguard, SWTOR, Rift, GW2, LOTRO and some more which couldn't hold my interest for too long.

In the last two or three years I crowdfunded a few dozen games - also with differing results in what came out in the end.

Personally I come from Germany, during the day I work in IT and spend my evenings in pixel lands :)

See you all around!

Welcome to Crowfall (formally!)

Hi guys.

New backer here.

I was very interested in the Eternal Kingdom aspect, I hope the Gold Bundle is enough to start my own mercantile kingdom.

Looking forward to testing the EK, and maybe upgrade to the Amber Bundle if I require some parcels.

Hi folks!

See you all around!

Hi guys.

New backer here.

I was very interested in the Eternal Kingdom aspect, I hope the Gold Bundle is enough to start my own mercantile kingdom.

Looking forward to testing the EK, and maybe upgrade to the Amber Bundle if I require some parcels.

Hello Ataraxa and Dragonheart86 welcome to crowfall :D !

Hey all

Been watching this for a while but only just backed it... Yea im hyped but i know how that normally ends  <_< Meh. Still really looking forward to Crowfall tho and cant wait to play it. PvP is my main interest in MMOs and this looks sick so far. 

シュン

:ph34r: