Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hey all

Been watching this for a while but only just backed it... Yea im hyped but i know how that normally ends  <_< Meh. Still really looking forward to Crowfall tho and cant wait to play it. PvP is my main interest in MMOs and this looks sick so far.

Hello Shun and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello!

I just signed up yesterday, but I've been following since the initial Kick Starter. 

I'm an long time MMO'er since the early days of EQ/EQOA. I've played just about every MMO that has come out in between EQ and now. 

Obviously much older now, don't have time to play for 24 hours straight like I did as a college aged kid. But I'm always a potent ally to have on your side, whether it be group content, raiding or PVP, I've lead raids, found rare swords, and won lots of PVP matches both in RPG's and shooters. 

I've lost touch with my old guildies so I'm basically always looking for a new group of people to play with each new game. The problem is I haven't found a game I really feel I want to keep playing. I did really like FFIX but I jumped on that a year late and really I like to be a part of the initial wave of a game, and if it sticks then awesome, otherwise hope the next one pans out. 

Crowfall seems promising, so looking forward to maybe this one being a keeper!

Hello!

I just signed up yesterday, but I've been following since the initial Kick Starter. 

I'm an long time MMO'er since the early days of EQ/EQOA. I've played just about every MMO that has come out in between EQ and now. 

Obviously much older now, don't have time to play for 24 hours straight like I did as a college aged kid. But I'm always a potent ally to have on your side, whether it be group content, raiding or PVP, I've lead raids, found rare swords, and won lots of PVP matches both in RPG's and shooters. 

I've lost touch with my old guildies so I'm basically always looking for a new group of people to play with each new game. The problem is I haven't found a game I really feel I want to keep playing. I did really like FFIX but I jumped on that a year late and really I like to be a part of the initial wave of a game, and if it sticks then awesome, otherwise hope the next one pans out. 

Crowfall seems promising, so looking forward to maybe this one being a keeper!

Hello DroxXodia and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey all,

Its good to finally be here.Some of you may know me as KStarfire32 from SWG, or as Relan from TCO. If you do, feel free to give me a hollar ;)   My background in MMO's started with UO, into EQ2, SWG, LOTRO, SWTOR... and on..

Anyway its great to be here, ive been looking forward to seeing what this amazing team has been putting together. Shout out to Gordon, Blair, and i think my old friend Sunsword is in there somewhere as well :D and of course you to Raph (if your reading this) ;)

Also TCO is recruiting in Crowfall for launch, so if your looking for a great group of people to game with come check us out: The Crescent Order.

- KStarfire32

Edited by cfisher

Hey all,

Its good to finally be here.Some of you may know me as KStarfire32 from SWG, or as Relan from TCO. If you do, feel free to give me a hollar ;)   My background in MMO's started with UO, into EQ2, SWG, LOTRO, SWTOR... and on..

Anyway its great to be here, ive been looking forward to seeing what this amazing team has been putting together. Shout out to Gordon, Blair, and i think my old friend Sunsword is in there somewhere as well :D and of course you to Raph (if your reading this) ;)

Also TCO is recruiting in Crowfall for launch, so if your looking for a great group of people to game with come check us out: The Crescent Order.

- KStarfire32

Hello cfisher and welcome to crowfall :D!

Hello!

I am a long-time mmo player that just backed the game.  Installing now.  I have mainly been waiting on Camelot Unchained, but Crowfall has me intrigued.  I haven't played mmos hardcore in a few years, but was a huge DAoC pvper and raider in WoW.  Recently been wasting time replaying some old favorites.

I look forward to learning more about this game and community.  I'll be in-game as Boh, Khayoss or Morgahn.  Thanks!

Hello!

I am a long-time mmo player that just backed the game.  Installing now.  I have mainly been waiting on Camelot Unchained, but Crowfall has me intrigued.  I haven't played mmos hardcore in a few years, but was a huge DAoC pvper and raider in WoW.  Recently been wasting time replaying some old favorites.

I look forward to learning more about this game and community.  I'll be in-game as Boh, Khayoss or Morgahn.  Thanks!

Hello Cptn129 and welcome to crowfall.

Hello all. Old Sb, DF, UO, and many more player just found CF and I'll bring a few more along with me.  Downloading now. any incentive to buying a second EA for family member regarding the personal housing?

Don't play with yourself behind your keyboard. PVP!

Howdy errbody,

I've been following Crowfall for a while and just backed this last week. I got hooked on MMO's with UO and have been "chasing the dragon" (ha!) ever since.

Looking forward to seeing where Crowfall goes from here.

Hi, been following this game since it first appeared on kickstarter! Looking forward to finally test it this upcoming week! I have playerd alot of Mmorpgs(tera, wow, bdo, rift, along others).

if Looking to a new mmorpg this feels like its it!

Really hope there are some guilds that will recruit neewbie players as well!

i will most likely play the following: ranger, druid and frost. And will most likely go the charter way, without a clear focus on to what branch yet!

ps: im Norwegian and 27 years old

Edited by deiphoboz

On 2/26/2017 at 11:21 PM, CPU13rother said:

Hello all. Old Sb, DF, UO, and many more player just found CF and I'll bring a few more along with me.  Downloading now. any incentive to buying a second EA for family member regarding the personal housing?

On 2/27/2017 at 0:05 AM, mlaird said:

Howdy errbody,

I've been following Crowfall for a while and just backed this last week. I got hooked on MMO's with UO and have been "chasing the dragon" (ha!) ever since.

Looking forward to seeing where Crowfall goes from here.

On 3/4/2017 at 4:29 AM, Holger said:

Holger Danske here, ready to crush skulls.

9 hours ago, deiphoboz said:

Hi, been following this game since it first appeared on kickstarter! Looking forward to finally test it this upcoming week! I have playerd alot of Mmorpgs(tera, wow, bdo, rift, along others).

if Looking to a new mmorpg this feels like its it!

Really hope there are some guilds that will recruit neewbie players as well!

i will most likely play the following: ranger, druid and frost. And will most likely go the charter way, without a clear focus on to what branch yet!

ps: im Norwegian and 27 years old

Hello CPU13rother, mlaird, Holger and deiphoboz welcome to crowfall all of you :D! 

On 3/3/2017 at 7:29 PM, Holger said:

Holger Danske here, ready to crush skulls.

dolores__westworld__by_filipjkd-damtj24_

We all love the newcomers. Every new person I meet reminds me how lucky I am to be alive, and how beautiful this world can be 

Edited by cemya

Downloading right now!

What are factions? Thought this game was going pure guild oriented PvP. Do factions mean we are constrainted to whom we can and cannot kill?

oh yeah and soooooo excited to get into testing.

~Hendel

Dissent

~Hendel, Dissent

You may be a king or a little street-sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper.