Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

So, hi and hello!  I'm new to Crowfall; backed it back during the Kickstarter era, thanks to a tip from a friend of mine.  I'm a bit scared, as PVP has...never been my thing, but I'm a hardcore gatherer/crafter type, and finding a game that would allow me to specialize in that, focus a lot of time and attention on it, well...I couldn't pass it up!  So I'll be taking my time, getting my bearings, and...praying that I don't get destroyed before I can suss out exactly what's what!  

I generally go by Phin or Echartea, and I've been playing MMORPGs since Final Fantasy XI.  I've played nearly everything that's come out between now and then -- as well as a dash of SWG, which I sadly got into far too late into its life cycle.  Anyways.  I look forward to getting to know all of you (and hopefully not get murdered too badly)!

Hi there ! New to Crowfall too, just got my Pre-Alpha test access yesterday :) I'm happy to be here to help, I can't wait to enter the game and start figuring out all the kinks and quirks. It's the first game I'll ever try which has such a deep economy and player dependancies. I love MMORPGs (TERA) and Path of Exile, playing games as a mix between a console and PC player. Stragety was never my forte, but I'm willing to learn and contribute in any way possible. Thanks for an amazing community fellow Crows.

On 3/13/2017 at 4:41 AM, Hendel said:

Downloading right now!

What are factions? Thought this game was going pure guild oriented PvP. Do factions mean we are constrainted to whom we can and cannot kill?

oh yeah and soooooo excited to get into testing.

~Hendel

Dissent

On 3/13/2017 at 0:02 PM, echartea said:

So, hi and hello!  I'm new to Crowfall; backed it back during the Kickstarter era, thanks to a tip from a friend of mine.  I'm a bit scared, as PVP has...never been my thing, but I'm a hardcore gatherer/crafter type, and finding a game that would allow me to specialize in that, focus a lot of time and attention on it, well...I couldn't pass it up!  So I'll be taking my time, getting my bearings, and...praying that I don't get destroyed before I can suss out exactly what's what!  

I generally go by Phin or Echartea, and I've been playing MMORPGs since Final Fantasy XI.  I've played nearly everything that's come out between now and then -- as well as a dash of SWG, which I sadly got into far too late into its life cycle.  Anyways.  I look forward to getting to know all of you (and hopefully not get murdered too badly)!

11 hours ago, Chevaleresque said:

Hi there ! New to Crowfall too, just got my Pre-Alpha test access yesterday :) I'm happy to be here to help, I can't wait to enter the game and start figuring out all the kinks and quirks. It's the first game I'll ever try which has such a deep economy and player dependancies. I love MMORPGs (TERA) and Path of Exile, playing games as a mix between a console and PC player. Stragety was never my forte, but I'm willing to learn and contribute in any way possible. Thanks for an amazing community fellow Crows.

Hello Hendel,echartea and Chevaleresque welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

18 hours ago, SilentAzure said:

Hello, old Shadowbane player here. Downloading the pre-alpha now. Kickstarted the game a few years back. Excited to finally try it out!

Hello SilentAzure and welcome to crowfall :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello there. I just signed up as a contributor, and I am really looking forward to playing Crowfall. I don't play many games, but the ones I do, I am loyal to for years. I am excited to be joining this community in the developing stages and hope to meet you all in-game soon! :D

50 minutes ago, Kaelawien said:

Hello there. I just signed up as a contributor, and I am really looking forward to playing Crowfall. I don't play many games, but the ones I do, I am loyal to for years. I am excited to be joining this community in the developing stages and hope to meet you all in-game soon! :D

Hello Kaelawien and welcome to crowfall :D !

Hi al New backer here! Heard about this game from some random guy and looked It up! This game looks like its going to be amazing and I'm very excited I can be apart of the Backing for it! :D

Hi, I'm Skit, a new backer.

I had a chance to play/test last weekend, and and had tons of fun.  I mostly played duelist, and although the play style is fun, I was a bit put-off by the art style of that particular archetype (rapier and frilly gear, just not to my taste).  Seeing a version with a dagger made me wish for that style.  In any case, I love stealth classes, and and will most likely be playing assassin anyway!  Wings on an assassin?  Omg yes!

2nd and 3rd are probably going to be Druid and Ranger.

See ya in game!

Hi, I'm a new backer! I heard about this game recently and when I got more info on it I was really amazed and decided to support it. Now I'm looking forward to testing it and meeting you guys in game! :D

35 minutes ago, Mandos said:

Hi, I'm a new backer! I heard about this game recently and when I got more info on it I was really amazed and decided to support it. Now I'm looking forward to testing it and meeting you guys in game! :D

Schön dich in unserer Gemeinschaft zu haben

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

just purchased the base early access package, already realizing I may need some guidance in the install and patching process.  Looking forward to growing with the community as we embark on what looks to be a great gaming adventure

Hello, new here! Looking forward to helping test Crowfall!

I've been beta/alpha testing games for a while now. It's a fun hobby, and it feels good to be helpful!

I'm a bit of a MMORPG enthusiast. I play Warcraft and Riders of Icarus. But, this is by far one of the most unique ones I've ever played. The crafting system and death penalties really make the game challenging. I tend to play healing or ranged classes.

On 3/17/2017 at 5:54 AM, Smuk said:

Hi al New backer here! Heard about this game from some random guy and looked It up! This game looks like its going to be amazing and I'm very excited I can be apart of the Backing for it! :D

On 3/17/2017 at 7:37 AM, Skit said:

Hi, I'm Skit, a new backer.

I had a chance to play/test last weekend, and and had tons of fun.  I mostly played duelist, and although the play style is fun, I was a bit put-off by the art style of that particular archetype (rapier and frilly gear, just not to my taste).  Seeing a version with a dagger made me wish for that style.  In any case, I love stealth classes, and and will most likely be playing assassin anyway!  Wings on an assassin?  Omg yes!

2nd and 3rd are probably going to be Druid and Ranger.

See ya in game!

20 hours ago, Mandos said:

15 hours ago, psycoscout said:

sup all psycoscout here getting ready to test this game out with @cmurder tonight cant wait to check it out see how u are getting on plyed shadowbane when i was younger and much older now so we will see

7 hours ago, TrueTitans84 said:

just purchased the base early access package, already realizing I may need some guidance in the install and patching process.  Looking forward to growing with the community as we embark on what looks to be a great gaming adventure

4 hours ago, AryaRaiin said:

Hello, new here! Looking forward to helping test Crowfall!

I've been beta/alpha testing games for a while now. It's a fun hobby, and it feels good to be helpful!

I'm a bit of a MMORPG enthusiast. I play Warcraft and Riders of Icarus. But, this is by far one of the most unique ones I've ever played. The crafting system and death penalties really make the game challenging. I tend to play healing or ranged classes.

Hello Smuk, Skit, Mandos, psycoscout, TrueTitans84 and AryaRaiin Welcome all of you to crowfall :D !

Edited by Mox