Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Recommended Posts

On 4/11/2017 at 4:44 AM, Imperial said:

Hi there,

 

Just started finding the free time to game again and it seems Crowfall is one of the few last hopes for MMOs that are sans carebear clouds. Grabbed a '17 backer package. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself as I begin to nerd it up on game info.

Hello Imperial and welcome to crowfall :) !


SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saved up and nabbed the sapphire package because I've always wanted to splurg on a worthy project before (was planning on grabbing it last December, but personal disasters and all that), and I am a sucker for any thing that lets you build your own area, along with my friends (We adore Rift's dimensions for example), and I couldn't pass up a chance to get a cathedral to Hero. Looking forward to the test this weekend (though I'm unsure if I'm allowed in or not yet since I'm Alpha 1? I probably have to wait till a later test, ah well, will give the system more time to grind through skills).

Edited by shadowclasper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, shadowclasper said:

Saved up and nabbed the sapphire package because I've always wanted to splurg on a worthy project before (was planning on grabbing it last December, but personal disasters and all that), and I am a sucker for any thing that lets you build your own area, along with my friends (We adore Rift's dimensions for example), and I couldn't pass up a chance to get a cathedral to Hero. Looking forward to the test this weekend (though I'm unsure if I'm allowed in or not yet since I'm Alpha 1? I probably have to wait till a later test, ah well, will give the system more time to grind through skills).

Hello Shadowclasper and welcome to crowfall :) !


SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all.  I have been looking for a new mmo, and Crowfall looks perfect. I'm tired of single player quest chains and dungeon crawlers, so this game is a breath of fresh air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2017 at 7:49 AM, untuin said:

Hello all.  I have been looking for a new mmo, and Crowfall looks perfect. I'm tired of single player quest chains and dungeon crawlers, so this game is a breath of fresh air.

Hello untuin and welcome to crowfall :).

 


SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more fresh meat! Been looking at this game forever it seems, have finally broke down and backed it(like I wasn't going to get it anyhow, might as well get bonus poorly made socks). look forward to killin' n being killed. Happy hunting all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zombiemaker said:

more fresh meat! Been looking at this game forever it seems, have finally broke down and backed it(like I wasn't going to get it anyhow, might as well get bonus poorly made socks). look forward to killin' n being killed. Happy hunting all

Hello Zombiemaker and welcome to crowfall :) !


SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Svartkrut here. (No, I did not misspell Sauerkraut. In fact, Svartkrut is swedish and means black/gun powder.)

I used to be a Tibia player and never been able to find another mmorpg that fits me and I've never really enjoyed games like WoW. I want consequences for whatever I do, good or bad, and I want stuff to have a value, whatever it be gold or friendship.

I believe Crowfall can finally be the game for me.

Edited by Svartkrut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sup all. I just picked up a Backer Package so I could jump into some play testing and be easy pickings for you all. I was a huge fan of SWG back in the day (when it was good) and from what I heard on a Podcast and read on a Blog, Crowfall seemed to have many of the aspects of SWG that I loved and have missed ever since. Looking forward to some great times w/ you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2017 at 7:29 PM, Svartkrut said:

Hello, Svartkrut here. (No, I did not misspell Sauerkraut. In fact, Svartkrut is swedish and means black/gun powder.)

I used to be a Tibia player and never been able to find another mmorpg that fits me and I've never really enjoyed games like WoW. I want consequences for whatever I do, good or bad, and I want stuff to have a value, whatever it be gold or friendship.

I believe Crowfall can finally be the game for me.

 

10 hours ago, EpileptikShock said:

Sup all. I just picked up a Backer Package so I could jump into some play testing and be easy pickings for you all. I was a huge fan of SWG back in the day (when it was good) and from what I heard on a Podcast and read on a Blog, Crowfall seemed to have many of the aspects of SWG that I loved and have missed ever since. Looking forward to some great times w/ you all.

Hello Svartkrut and EpileptikShock welcome to crowfall :) 


SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chernobog said:

Hello everyone!

 

Just purchased the Gold package, and couldn't be more excited to be here.

Hello Chernobog and welcome to crowfall :D !


SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya!  Just backed about a week ago, happy to be here!  46 year old player of many video games, with roots going back to MOOs/MUDs back in the days when you had to dial in to the BBS to play.  Beta tester of MMOs going back to Meridian 59.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hasil said:

Heya!  Just backed about a week ago, happy to be here!  46 year old player of many video games, with roots going back to MOOs/MUDs back in the days when you had to dial in to the BBS to play.  Beta tester of MMOs going back to Meridian 59.

Howdy! 

I backed around the same time as you. Loving it so far. Did you have a chance to play this weekend before they had to take the servers down?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chernobog said:

Howdy! 

I backed around the same time as you. Loving it so far. Did you have a chance to play this weekend before they had to take the servers down?

 

Yup, was in the EK as much as I could be this weekend :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 0:59 AM, Hasil said:

Heya!  Just backed about a week ago, happy to be here!  46 year old player of many video games, with roots going back to MOOs/MUDs back in the days when you had to dial in to the BBS to play.  Beta tester of MMOs going back to Meridian 59.

Hello Hasil and welcome to crowfall !


SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just backed the game via a pledge package. Downloading the game now. I was hesitant for awhile but figured why  not give it a go. testing games is fun. I can't wait to start trying out all the crafting. Hope to see some cool/nice people in game :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all. And I hope this is the last time I need to say hello in a welcome forum for a new MMO. :) I have been watching Crowfall's development for some time now; I recently experienced a bit of a windfall, and that combined with the impressive "Massive Reveal Day" on Tuesday has sold me. I finally invested and am looking forward to adventuring with you all in the coming months and years!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...