Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

On 4/11/2017 at 4:44 AM, Imperial said:

Hi there,

Just started finding the free time to game again and it seems Crowfall is one of the few last hopes for MMOs that are sans carebear clouds. Grabbed a '17 backer package. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself as I begin to nerd it up on game info.

Hello Imperial and welcome to crowfall :) !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Saved up and nabbed the sapphire package because I've always wanted to splurg on a worthy project before (was planning on grabbing it last December, but personal disasters and all that), and I am a sucker for any thing that lets you build your own area, along with my friends (We adore Rift's dimensions for example), and I couldn't pass up a chance to get a cathedral to Hero. Looking forward to the test this weekend (though I'm unsure if I'm allowed in or not yet since I'm Alpha 1? I probably have to wait till a later test, ah well, will give the system more time to grind through skills).

Edited by shadowclasper

12 hours ago, shadowclasper said:

Saved up and nabbed the sapphire package because I've always wanted to splurg on a worthy project before (was planning on grabbing it last December, but personal disasters and all that), and I am a sucker for any thing that lets you build your own area, along with my friends (We adore Rift's dimensions for example), and I couldn't pass up a chance to get a cathedral to Hero. Looking forward to the test this weekend (though I'm unsure if I'm allowed in or not yet since I'm Alpha 1? I probably have to wait till a later test, ah well, will give the system more time to grind through skills).

Hello Shadowclasper and welcome to crowfall :) !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello all.  I have been looking for a new mmo, and Crowfall looks perfect. I'm tired of single player quest chains and dungeon crawlers, so this game is a breath of fresh air.

On 4/14/2017 at 7:49 AM, untuin said:

Hello all.  I have been looking for a new mmo, and Crowfall looks perfect. I'm tired of single player quest chains and dungeon crawlers, so this game is a breath of fresh air.

Hello untuin and welcome to crowfall :).

more fresh meat! Been looking at this game forever it seems, have finally broke down and backed it(like I wasn't going to get it anyhow, might as well get bonus poorly made socks). look forward to killin' n being killed. Happy hunting all

4 hours ago, Zombiemaker said:

more fresh meat! Been looking at this game forever it seems, have finally broke down and backed it(like I wasn't going to get it anyhow, might as well get bonus poorly made socks). look forward to killin' n being killed. Happy hunting all

Hello Zombiemaker and welcome to crowfall :) !

Hello, Svartkrut here. (No, I did not misspell Sauerkraut. In fact, Svartkrut is swedish and means black/gun powder.)

I used to be a Tibia player and never been able to find another mmorpg that fits me and I've never really enjoyed games like WoW. I want consequences for whatever I do, good or bad, and I want stuff to have a value, whatever it be gold or friendship.

I believe Crowfall can finally be the game for me.

Edited by Svartkrut

Sup all. I just picked up a Backer Package so I could jump into some play testing and be easy pickings for you all. I was a huge fan of SWG back in the day (when it was good) and from what I heard on a Podcast and read on a Blog, Crowfall seemed to have many of the aspects of SWG that I loved and have missed ever since. Looking forward to some great times w/ you all.

On 4/26/2017 at 7:29 PM, Svartkrut said:

Hello, Svartkrut here. (No, I did not misspell Sauerkraut. In fact, Svartkrut is swedish and means black/gun powder.)

I used to be a Tibia player and never been able to find another mmorpg that fits me and I've never really enjoyed games like WoW. I want consequences for whatever I do, good or bad, and I want stuff to have a value, whatever it be gold or friendship.

I believe Crowfall can finally be the game for me.

10 hours ago, EpileptikShock said:

Sup all. I just picked up a Backer Package so I could jump into some play testing and be easy pickings for you all. I was a huge fan of SWG back in the day (when it was good) and from what I heard on a Podcast and read on a Blog, Crowfall seemed to have many of the aspects of SWG that I loved and have missed ever since. Looking forward to some great times w/ you all.

Hello Svartkrut and EpileptikShock welcome to crowfall :) 

1 hour ago, Chernobog said:

Hello everyone!

Just purchased the Gold package, and couldn't be more excited to be here.

Hello Chernobog and welcome to crowfall :D !

Heya!  Just backed about a week ago, happy to be here!  46 year old player of many video games, with roots going back to MOOs/MUDs back in the days when you had to dial in to the BBS to play.  Beta tester of MMOs going back to Meridian 59.

11 minutes ago, Hasil said:

Heya!  Just backed about a week ago, happy to be here!  46 year old player of many video games, with roots going back to MOOs/MUDs back in the days when you had to dial in to the BBS to play.  Beta tester of MMOs going back to Meridian 59.

Howdy! 

I backed around the same time as you. Loving it so far. Did you have a chance to play this weekend before they had to take the servers down?

1 hour ago, Chernobog said:

Howdy! 

I backed around the same time as you. Loving it so far. Did you have a chance to play this weekend before they had to take the servers down?

Yup, was in the EK as much as I could be this weekend :)

On 5/2/2017 at 0:59 AM, Hasil said:

Hello Hasil and welcome to crowfall !

Just backed the game via a pledge package. Downloading the game now. I was hesitant for awhile but figured why  not give it a go. testing games is fun. I can't wait to start trying out all the crafting. Hope to see some cool/nice people in game :)

Hello all. And I hope this is the last time I need to say hello in a welcome forum for a new MMO. :) I have been watching Crowfall's development for some time now; I recently experienced a bit of a windfall, and that combined with the impressive "Massive Reveal Day" on Tuesday has sold me. I finally invested and am looking forward to adventuring with you all in the coming months and years!