Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone!

I have been out of the MMO scene for several years now, but came across Crowfall a few days ago when browsing online.  It's pretty rare that I start reading about a game and get excited about so many different aspects of it.  So I decided to purchase a pledge pack, and now I'm here!  Can't wait to see where this goes! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm an ex-EVE playing chasing the dragon again. I'm looking forward to seeing how Crowfall goes and meeting new people when the game is out, it looks exciting so far. :)

On 5/19/2017 at 4:44 AM, Eatonaround said:

Just backed the game via a pledge package. Downloading the game now. I was hesitant for awhile but figured why  not give it a go. testing games is fun. I can't wait to start trying out all the crafting. Hope to see some cool/nice people in game :)

On 5/19/2017 at 10:16 PM, Telonos said:

Hello all. And I hope this is the last time I need to say hello in a welcome forum for a new MMO. :) I have been watching Crowfall's development for some time now; I recently experienced a bit of a windfall, and that combined with the impressive "Massive Reveal Day" on Tuesday has sold me. I finally invested and am looking forward to adventuring with you all in the coming months and years!

On 5/22/2017 at 0:44 PM, Scumlord said:

Suh dude :D 

I'm Scumlord, fell in love with this game thursday and bought it and started streaming right after! 

I love this game, man

16 hours ago, Kud_Dukan said:

Hi everyone!

I have been out of the MMO scene for several years now, but came across Crowfall a few days ago when browsing online.  It's pretty rare that I start reading about a game and get excited about so many different aspects of it.  So I decided to purchase a pledge pack, and now I'm here!  Can't wait to see where this goes! :)

1 hour ago, Caim said:

Hi everyone!

I'm an ex-EVE playing chasing the dragon again. I'm looking forward to seeing how Crowfall goes and meeting new people when the game is out, it looks exciting so far. :)

Hello Eatonaround, Telono, Scumlord, Kud_Dukan and Caim welcome to crowfall!. :D !

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

HI everyone,

I guess I'm an ESO convert after getting again and again dissapointed with devs refusal to listen to the community or take feedback. I was attracted to Crowfall because of the idea of focusing on gameplay over graphic quality. And not gonna lie I played Wizard 101 as a child, and that was awesome.

Hi All,

been looking for a PvP game for ages, i am originally from UO Europa Server 1998-01 and have played most PvP MMG's to date,

became a backer yesterday and really looking forward to getting stuck in, it's been a long time!

Edited by KPTM71

Hey all,

Just became a backer, been an MMO player from 2000 starting with AC and moved to SWG. I've been long awaiting another game that has a deep crafting system.
Everything i've read and seen from streams has me excited to hop on and play. Hope to see you all soon

On 5/26/2017 at 4:21 AM, Cadderly said:

HI everyone,

I guess I'm an ESO convert after getting again and again dissapointed with devs refusal to listen to the community or take feedback. I was attracted to Crowfall because of the idea of focusing on gameplay over graphic quality. And not gonna lie I played Wizard 101 as a child, and that was awesome.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:27 PM, Windwaker said:

Just backed last night excited to jump in, been playing MMOs for 7 years now and crowfall looks like something special ?

On 5/30/2017 at 9:02 PM, KPTM71 said:

Hi All,

been looking for a PvP game for ages, i am originally from UO Europa Server 1998-01 and have played most PvP MMG's to date,

became a backer yesterday and really looking forward to getting stuck in, it's been a long time!

On 5/31/2017 at 5:11 PM, mesavitae said:

Hey all,

Just became a backer, been an MMO player from 2000 starting with AC and moved to SWG. I've been long awaiting another game that has a deep crafting system.
Everything i've read and seen from streams has me excited to hop on and play. Hope to see you all soon

56 minutes ago, Kaim86 said:

Hello Everyone! Been playing mmo's over 10 years and this one is looking much more promising then any other ones in the foreseeable future.

Hello Cadderly, Windwaker, KPTM71, mesavitae, Kaim86 and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello Crows! I’m Sgurr, and I’m very new here. :)

My MMO career has so far spanned from MUDs in the early 1990s up to my most recently enjoyed game, Black Desert Online. The more notable games in my memory include Star Wars Galaxies, Shadowbane, Clan Lord, A Tale in the Desert, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Black Desert Online, and GuildWars 2.

Ever since Shadowbane I’ve searched for an experience like it, but never did find one. Now I have great hopes for Crowfall! I especially look forward to the comeback of the risk-reward equation that’s been lacking in all forms of PvP that I’ve found in games post-Shadowbane.

Looking forward to following this game together with the rest of you intrepid explorers until launch and beyond! 

Hi everybody!! Im DefliFerz.

I'm from Spain and I'm very excited for become a Crow. I knew about the game some months ago and I finally could join it.
I have played some MMO's before, starting with Ragnarok Online, followed by World of Warcraft, Blade & Soul, FFXIV, GW2, ESO, BD. For the last months, I felt bored by this genre because they feel similar and repetitive at the end. Then, I knew Crowfall and my hope was completely restored.

I hope I meet you in the world, Crows!!! Pleased to meet you all.

(Sorry for my english, it's not as well as I would like ><)

On 6/3/2017 at 9:08 AM, Sgurr said:

Hello Crows! I’m Sgurr, and I’m very new here. :)

My MMO career has so far spanned from MUDs in the early 1990s up to my most recently enjoyed game, Black Desert Online. The more notable games in my memory include Star Wars Galaxies, Shadowbane, Clan Lord, A Tale in the Desert, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Black Desert Online, and GuildWars 2.

Ever since Shadowbane I’ve searched for an experience like it, but never did find one. Now I have great hopes for Crowfall! I especially look forward to the comeback of the risk-reward equation that’s been lacking in all forms of PvP that I’ve found in games post-Shadowbane.

Looking forward to following this game together with the rest of you intrepid explorers until launch and beyond! 

2 hours ago, DefliFerz said:

Hi everybody!! Im DefliFerz.

I'm from Spain and I'm very excited for become a Crow. I knew about the game some months ago and I finally could join it.
I have played some MMO's before, starting with Ragnarok Online, followed by World of Warcraft, Blade & Soul, FFXIV, GW2, ESO, BD. For the last months, I felt bored by this genre because they feel similar and repetitive at the end. Then, I knew Crowfall and my hope was completely restored.

I hope I meet you in the world, Crows!!! Pleased to meet you all.

(Sorry for my english, it's not as well as I would like ><)

Hello Sgurr and DefliFerz welcome both of you to crowfall :) !

Well, my name's clearly Zach lmao. I've never been someone that posts or even really reads forums but this game has my hopes cranked up to maximum. I plan on making a massive guild to dominate some Guild VS Guild campaigns. Keep an eye out for "The band of The Red Hand". We'll be starting off as a mercenary group fulfilling contracts for other guilds (for a hefty price of course), until we've grown large enough and have a stable command and support structure.

My only worry is that territory you've conquered in the campaign can easily been taken/destroyed if players from a different time zone attack when few-to-no guild members are online.

(If anyone knows how to change the name that appears on forum posts please let me know)

10 minutes ago, Zachchaffin said:

(If anyone knows how to change the name that appears on forum posts please let me know)

best bet would be to write an email to ACE, they are easy going with that stuff i think

welcome to the game

6XZoThV.jpg

Hey guys, 

I'm Resouled, game has been catching my eye for a long time now, but finally got it because I just don't have any patience. I'm mostly a PvP player that played a lot of GW2. Looking forward to do some guild battles and roaming in this game!

21 hours ago, Zachchaffin said:

Well, my name's clearly Zach lmao. I've never been someone that posts or even really reads forums but this game has my hopes cranked up to maximum. I plan on making a massive guild to dominate some Guild VS Guild campaigns. Keep an eye out for "The band of The Red Hand". We'll be starting off as a mercenary group fulfilling contracts for other guilds (for a hefty price of course), until we've grown large enough and have a stable command and support structure.

My only worry is that territory you've conquered in the campaign can easily been taken/destroyed if players from a different time zone attack when few-to-no guild members are online.

12 hours ago, Resouledx said:

Hey guys, 

I'm Resouled, game has been catching my eye for a long time now, but finally got it because I just don't have any patience. I'm mostly a PvP player that played a lot of GW2. Looking forward to do some guild battles and roaming in this game!

Hello Zachchaffin and Resouledx welcome to crowfall :D 

@Resouledx Guild wars 2 is such an amazing game with pvp and wvw.. spent a lot of time there.. it's good to see some folks from GW2.