Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone!

I am not exactly new - I found Crowfall during its kickstarter campaign, but I was unable to pay my pledge due to some private annoyances. Yesterday, however, I was able to make a layaway pledge, just in time it seems.

I am grateful for the chance to still pledge and I'll have lots of fun playing once I finish paying for my ruby package. (First alpha will likely be out by then)

Happy greetings,

Gridian

Hello everyone!

I am not exactly new - I found Crowfall during its kickstarter campaign, but I was unable to pay my pledge due to some private annoyances. Yesterday, however, I was able to make a layaway pledge, just in time it seems.

I am grateful for the chance to still pledge and I'll have lots of fun playing once I finish paying for my ruby package. (First alpha will likely be out by then)

Happy greetings,

Gridian

Glad you made it in time, and thanks for the contribution.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Hello everyone!

Happy greetings,

Gridian

Welcome home...I am glad everything worked out for you.

Hi all.

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi. I'm new to the forum, but have been following the game since kickstarter to some degree. Recently upped my pledge (deadlines make me give people money, it seems), and can't wait to see Crowfall in action

Hi My Name Is President Carter, you can call me Jimmy .

I am bringing my guild here from Shadowbane , I played shadowbane for 10 years+ and I am looking forward to killing some people. thanks for having me

jimmy-carter.jpg

Carter

TP

Hello carter... and welcome to crowfall cheers :D

Hello everyone!

Happy greetings,

Gridian

Hello Gridian and welcome to crowfall :D

Hi all.

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi. I'm new to the forum, but have been following the game since kickstarter to some degree. Recently upped my pledge (deadlines make me give people money, it seems), and can't wait to see Crowfall in action

Hello origin and welcome to crowfall.

that name's too familiar, where is steam? just kidding hahah :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hello everyone!

Happy greetings,

Gridian

Hi all.

Hello and Welcome both of you! Enjoy the stay!

Hi all, newbie here!!

I'm Diego and I'm italian; after a period of pause from mmorpg (my exp started 15 years ago) I'm ready to start a new adventure!!

Hmm, 15 years, you sound like maybe an old shadowbane player or UO player...Either way welcome home and I hope to see you in game old friend...

Edited by Nakawe

Hi all, newbie here!!

I'm Diego and I'm italian; after a period of pause from mmorpg (my exp started 15 years ago) I'm ready to start a new adventure!!

:D hello there Diego and welcome to crowfall!

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hi there! So I've played everything from Maple Story to Runescape to WoW to Warframe and i'm really looking forward to how Crowfall intends to change up the game of mmos. I've also never really been a part of a game community from the start so i'm glad that I've gotten the chance finally to be a part of something so cool :D. Really looking forward to seeing you all in game and battling it out with you!

Hi there! So I've played everything from Maple Story to Runescape to WoW to Warframe and i'm really looking forward to how Crowfall intends to change up the game of mmos. I've also never really been a part of a game community from the start so i'm glad that I've gotten the chance finally to be a part of something so cool :D. Really looking forward to seeing you all in game and battling it out with you!

Hello Shunejii and welcome to crowfall. :D

Hmm, 15 years, you sound like maybe an old shadowbane player or UO player...Either way welcome home and I hope to see you in game old friend...

Hmmmm - UO... The memories! That was my first MMORPG, and the way I played that is still the way I play this sort of game: Resource gathering! :-)

Hi all, newbie here!!

Hello and Welcome! Enjoy the stay!

Hmmmm - UO... The memories! That was my first MMORPG, and the way I played that is still the way I play this sort of game: Resource gathering! :-)

Yes, the UO day, it was my first MMO as well.  I remember long screen freezes and loads of fun. The old Atlantic days with Beorn  the crafter (a rl friend), Death Disco the local pker and my little house by the front gate of the yew orc fort...

Ok, so I have been reading as much as possible and watching videos that have been posted. I will admit that I am coming into this completely blind and extremely inexperienced, so take it easy on me here hahaha.

I feel as though my brain is being overloaded with info and concepts, it really is a lot to take in for someone who's absolutely new to this. The closest thing I have come to this would be Sims, and that's not saying much, I know, but it is what it is.  I already admitted my ignorance about this, so don't judge lol

Ok, so I have been reading as much as possible and watching videos that have been posted. I will admit that I am coming into this completely blind and extremely inexperienced, so take it easy on me here hahaha.

I feel as though my brain is being overloaded with info and concepts, it really is a lot to take in for someone who's absolutely new to this. The closest thing I have come to this would be Sims, and that's not saying much, I know, but it is what it is.  I already admitted my ignorance about this, so don't judge lol

hello 2luvlee4u and welcome to crowfall :D.

No one would judge new people, take your time to read information about crowfall and for good resources click here

Hello, I'm Archebius, backed the game on KS but haven't been very active on the forums yet. First MMO was Guild Wars, followed by SWG and CoH, haven't really found anything since that's tickled my fancy.

Hoping to be a part of a good community here and maybe end up with a game that makes me stick around for a while.