Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Just started testing last week. First MMO ever was SWG, and I've yet to play a better one. Still play SWGEmu. Big fan of sandbox games and player driven economies. Been waiting 15? years for someone to get it right. I had high hopes for The RePopulation, but that didn't pan out. Hoping Crowfall can deliver. 

What's up everyone! I am Gunz (Military nickname not because of the game). I have been playing MMO's since Ultima Online and have been loving them ever since. I definitely look forward to getting to know everyone and testing out the game. Not sure what class I will be going or anything along those lines. I usually do a lot of bug hunting and trying to break things if I can. 

I am a personal trainer from Texas. I love the gym, playing piano, skating, and playing games! 

Anyways hope to see you guys in game! 

Even if you don't have anything to give, doesn't mean you don't have anything to offer. 

Hello everyone! Long time lurker and as of this past weekend a backer, had a blast this past weekend checking things out! Thanks to Orleans for helping me craft a shiny new bow and for the tips on where to gather hides, much appreciated! Hope to see you all in the next round:)

3 hours ago, Boneshaker said:

Hello everyone! Long time lurker and as of this past weekend a backer, had a blast this past weekend checking things out! Thanks to Orleans for helping me craft a shiny new bow and for the tips on where to gather hides, much appreciated! Hope to see you all in the next round:)

Welcome to Crowfall. Thanks for the shoutout! I'm happy to help anyone who is just getting started. 

Edited by Orleans

Free Ginko.

On 8/18/2017 at 9:47 PM, Solex said:

Just started testing last week. First MMO ever was SWG, and I've yet to play a better one. Still play SWGEmu. Big fan of sandbox games and player driven economies. Been waiting 15? years for someone to get it right. I had high hopes for The RePopulation, but that didn't pan out. Hoping Crowfall can deliver. 

I loved the idea of the TheRepopulation, and I was in their alpha testing - and even helped write a few missions.  I've since seen it's gone through a few different changes.  Welcome to CF.

lUvvzPy.png

Hello, I have played all the mmorpgs since ultima online. Looking forward to playing crowfall! So from what i have read, we need to have 2 installs, one live and the other test. Live is not functional yet, and test next will be playable on the 25th?

Hello, I've just obtained an early access bundle for this game so I still don't know much informationg about Crowfall. But I came to this game because it caught my attention that crafting seems to be a big part into the game and I've always wanted to play a game where I can just focus on gathering resources and/or crafting items, since I have always been more of a crafting oritented player, although I still dont know much about the crafting system im sure that i will enjoy it. I'm also looking to joing a guild/group since a crafter can't really shine alone.

Hey, Armored here. 

Stepping out of the MMO genera and was looking for a new style of game that kept that MMO feel that I love so much. Stumbled across Albion Online which i'm currently playing and now looking to buying into Crowfall maybe once the campaign/game loop testing begins. 

New to Crowfall here!  I logged in for a bit into the "Live Environment".  I looked at the population of the western server was at like 4 people...  Where is all the action at?  I understand it's a quite pre-alpha build, but I was surprised that it was only a few people. 

Hello!

I pledged about $250 back in 2015, but just recently became active. I'm an old-school Ultima Online, Shadowbane, DAoC, and Darkfall fan, so this game is right up my alley.

Aside from that, I own 3 HTC Vives & 1 Oculus Rift, so despite the low popularity of VR currently, I would still love to see games like Crowfall adopt some sort of VR compatibility.

Hey Folks....

Been following this game for quite some time now. .....lurking in the shadows.

Old school MMO'er going all the way back to the UO days.

Recognize allot of the names while scrolling through the threads on this forum from over the years. In fact, I believe the guy that posted just above  "Helped ruin Treachery" with me. LOL

Cheers folks!

Hello! Played WoW since end of tbc till cata, and then just tried out new exps. LFG, flying and outdated combat system killed it for me. Hope this game turns out to be what it's aiming for right now :) There was that browser mmo that i played before WoW, that also had all this economy, crafting, controlling territories, great community, and almost no PvE hogwash. This looks to me to be the 2.0 of that great game. 

Hey everyone,

Long time MMO'er, looking forward to Crowfall.  Although I have PvP'd my way around dozens of MMO's over the years, it was the "SWG like" crafting system that caught my attention.  Looking forward to a game where crafting matters, oh and the massive sieges of epic proportions don't suck either. I don't back too many games, but I like about everything I hear about this one so far, so here we are.

On 8/18/2017 at 11:47 PM, Solex said:

I'm with you there Solex.  I made several friends that remained friends from SWG and when we get together we talk about just how great it was, specifically the crafting and economy.  When I discovered this it got my attention!

Hey, i just got the $70 early access bundle and hopefully intend to upgrade to the collectors edition if that is even possible."

I'm really excited about this game, but dont know a whole lot about it yet. I plan on streaming it on twitch.tv.

I have been a gamer for over 15 years and have been an MMO gamer since Everquest 1.

Cant wait to see you all in game :)