Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hi

Been looking videos about this game for few days and decided to give it a try. So nice to see someone try to make something completely new, really hope they succeed. Anyway, looking forward to getting killed multiple times as I login :D downloading right now, hype is real.

On 11/13/2017 at 11:52 PM, Defigo said:

Hi

Been looking videos about this game for few days and decided to give it a try. So nice to see someone try to make something completely new, really hope they succeed. Anyway, looking forward to getting killed multiple times as I login :D downloading right now, hype is real.

As you prob know by now, the population on the live server is quite low as there is a major patch on the test server that is available to Alpha 1 and the first 2k or so Alpha 2 players, the patch 5.3 should be coming onto live very soon and the population will soar once again :)

Hi. I'm 51, a scorpio, and have steel blue eyes with blonde hair and grey tips. People like to call me cuddly and my man-boobs are just superb. I like walking in the rain, beaches and just snuggling up with my main squeeze on the couch. I'm a big Lionel Ritchie fan, but my favorite musician has to be Barry Manilow. At the copa (co) copacabana the hottest spot north of havana... Timeless stuff.

Does anybody have any opinions about pvp, my guild has always navigated towards the games that put some serious thought into PvP,  and should i buy and play early or just wait a little longer. Tired of wasting money on mmo's that fizzle out in a few weeks.   Thanks    KEN

On 11/17/2017 at 7:55 AM, String said:

Does anybody have any opinions about pvp, my guild has always navigated towards the games that put some serious thought into PvP,  and should i buy and play early or just wait a little longer. Tired of wasting money on mmo's that fizzle out in a few weeks.   Thanks    KEN

I would say wait a bit longer.

Unless you want to buy the $5oo pledge package(for the Test server path 5.3.1), you'll only have access to the 24/7 server(which has patch 5.2) which have 8 players on it right now.

On 18/11/2017 at 7:54 PM, aelfkins said:

I would say wait a bit longer.

Unless you want to buy the $5oo pledge package(for the Test server path 5.3.1), you'll only have access to the 24/7 server(which has patch 5.2) which have 8 players on it right now.

You only need gold bundle (alpha 2 access) for live access, that would be the €180, not sure the price in $ since I'm in EU, but definitely not $500

3 hours ago, Gummiel said:

You only need gold bundle (alpha 2 access) for live access, that would be the €180, not sure the price in $ since I'm in EU, but definitely not $500

When I wrote that only Pre-Alpha 1 - Alpha 1, Kickstarter Alpha 2 were eligible for the test server(This is from the email they sent out on the 17th).

As of 5:04 last night, they opened it to all of group alpha 2.  

The cost of getting alpha 1 access is $500, and since one can't go back in time and pledge the kickstarter campaign, that was the only option for getting access.

Edited by aelfkins

Hey everyone, thought I'd post after purchasing the bronze pledge recently. Only managed to play briefly so far but hoping to get some more time in soon! 

Used to play a lot of UO back in the day on Europa where I was known as DarkSun (some critter taken that username for Crowfall....gutted!) Then moved onto WoW, FF, GW2. 

Really looking forward to seeing how this game progress's, it's got the all the makings of something amazing and I hope it delivers!

Hello,

I've been following the dev articles and videos for a while now and decided to throw what little support I could toward this amazing concept that looks like just about everything I've wanted out of online gaming but have never been able to find.  I eagerly anticipate all future updates and the eventual release of the game.

I'm new to the forums and am getting a either the Gold or Amber bundles for Christmas.  Long time MMORPG player but really looking forward to something brand new instead of a game that's been around a while.  Hope to see you soon ...

New Amber backer here! I am so glad I found Crowfall. Literally for YEARS I have been looking for a game that dares to defy the establishment. I am sick of raiding, I am sick of constantly chasing the end-game, I am sick of passive hotbar rotation combat, BUT I do miss the joy and companionship of playing MMO's with a great bunch of people.

Have been soaking up videos and articles about the game for a while now and decided I am ready to pull the trigger (I consider it an early X-Mas present to myself), because this dev studio deserves my money for being brave to step out of line.

Empire management, Action RPG mechanics, Open PvP with full loot, deep crafting, interesting game loop.. O_O

I am downloading the client as we speak. Stoked to jump in and stoked to meet lots of great people here!
I am in the GMT + 1 area, gladly hook up with others!

Cheers everyone! I definitely forgot I backed this game back in 2015 until one of my close friends reminded me early today. I look forward to enjoying the product with you all!

I have logged many years into WoW but have also played GW2 and FFXIV for extended periods of time. 

I am excited to be involved in the testing phase of this game!