Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

18 minutes ago, 05279250-b252-11e5-b610-5b98653dcbda said:

Sup everyone. Dunno whats going on, but apparently the user registeration is bugged. :D

send a mail to support@crowfall.com with a list of username in preferred order (multiple if for some reason one would be against the rules), and they will fix it for you

Heya! I'm so excited because this game looks so promising. I'm 30yo from Italy and I mostly played DAoC and WoW. Especially the last one, 11 years since vanilla till MoP expansion. The last few years I jumped in and there like GW2, Black Desert, Albion Online. I hope to see many good things here like devs that listen the community, nice in-game content and obviusly a nice community ;)

Greetings Finland \o/

Hellooo future friends! I don't know how I found this game (Hazy memories of late-night browsing down a weird MMO rabbit hole) but I am nothing short of thrilled to over-indulge in this game and the seemingly lovely community it is surrounded by. Shadowbane was my absolute, bestest-favorite-ist-for-ever-ever game I played when I was a wee little dweeb, and I've been itching for something like it to come into the market ever since it shut down. This game seems like all the fantastic aspects of SB, with all the glitz of modern game tech and also like 900 more fantastic features I never would have thought of.

Soo, again- hello! Hit me up if you want a friend to drag along in-game while we die trying to fling our characters into buggy corners for the glory of testing.

Hello everyone :D

Excited to try this game out, I've been looking at it for a while now and decided to get a backer bundle at the last second^^ Now it is time to try myself in here and see if it is as much fun as it looks to be. Hope to meet a lot of you out in the wilds :) 

Howdy folks!

Been quietly following Crowfall, I'm an old time gamer, have pretty much played most mmorpg's,  been thru realms, eq, daoc, wow, etc.  Actually left daoc to play Shadowbane and loved every aspect of it, other then the exploits, etc.  Sad thing no game has come close since, hopefully Crowfall will fill that void only time will tell.

I have always played some form of tank, there is something about being up close and personal. Anyway look forward to seeing everyone in game and on the forums. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Year!

I think I'm jumping on the bandwagon. So I was watching Crowfall for quite some time and I finally decided I want to be a part of the development.

I'm a pretty chill dude and a sucker for PvP so if you see me around the game feel free to invite me to a party or attack me, depends on what side you are!

Hi everyone!  Looking forward to this game and seeing everyone out there.  Use to play Shadowbane with a guild called Elendor, but that was a long time ago.   Since then I have played other games, but mostly with rl friends.  Bought the game and hoping to help test everything out.  Well take care and TTFN.

Hey! 

I recently joined the hype... ekhem, crowfall train! From my testing experience, I can sense a great potential for a bloodbath mmo where ganking (ahh, that thrill when you gather) and total domination are common! See you all on servers and in future battles! :)

Hello!

I am AnoobiDC, from Italy. Following Crowfall since its announcement, but  bought the 50$ pack only yesterday and I tried the test for a couple of hours. I love mmo's but I hate all the grinding toward the endgame. I love moba's  (more than 2k hours in Dota2 only) but I hate that the matches last less than 1 hour and everytime you start from scratch, without an overarching strategy that joins various matches . I love sandbox/survival games (played a lot of Ark) but I hate that experienced players cut out new players from resources and the fact that servers host less than 100 people.

The concept of realms that last only some months is intriguing, it resolves the problem of harcore players creating an oligarchy. I was among the testers of a similar game, The Exiled (I was a translator for italian), which was a moba/mmo with servers self destructing every some months, but it sadly failed :-(

I really hope this will turn out to be good AND succesful. I also hope to meet people that really like to cooperate, since I feel recent mmo's play like single player games with strangers running around in the same instance, especially all those theme park mmo's with story and voice acting (ESO, I am looking at you) where you can do everything by yourself and it's honestly depressing to see people "playing alone" in multiplayer games.

Cheers to ya'll.

Hey guys, signed up recently. I reckon this might be the perfect antidote to all the space games I'm usually addicted to. Looking forward to getting killed repeatedly by most of you as I attempt to control my character via HOTAS (I'm not that much of a plum, honest).

Hi, there!  My name is Joy and I am a longtime gamer.  A few things about me: I live in the west coast of the United States, and I am a woman in my twenties and a working professional.  That said, I always make time for the things I love.

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long, long time, and I'm thrilled to finally have the time and opportunity to be part of what seems to be an amazing community.  I hope to make plenty of friends in what I believe is going to be a long and exciting journey here in Crowfall.  :)  Hope you all are having a great day!  GGHF!

Edited by joy

Hey there! figured if I didn't post once I would lurk for eternity. Backed the game this past weekend and dumped a bunch of hours in and actually enjoyed CF more than I thought at this stage. Having minimal info and just discovering how things worked was kinda fun. Anyways Played a lot of SWTOR and recently Black Desert loved both for obviously completely different reasons and now I am here. I am not "Top Tier" but I will dump a bunch of time into a game I enjoy and be decently OK. My current BDO guild has a moniker of "serious but casual" I think that describes they way I like to play.  

Looking forward to seeing you all in game (probably standing over my dead vessel). :lol: