Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hello,

I started playing today. I must say his MMO has several interesting concepts that got me interested in, which are brand new compared to the actual MMOs i have tried.

I'll tell a bit about the gamer i am. I played RPGs during my youth like :

baldur's gate 2

arcanum : of steamworks and magic obscura

Neverwinter Nights

Dragon Age

These are my gaming references in matter of RPGs. Rich content, lots of gameplay possibilities, that's what i like.

Regarding MMOs specifically, i've had the most fun in Guild Wars 2 and Archeage. What i liked in these was the mass pvp sessions.

Thing is i need some new challenge and more PVP oriented content. I hope to find the same thrill, if not better, here on Crowfall. And I must say this game is promising.

That was about me.

I had also a question that i posted elsewhere, but well, it seems it is also the place to ask. Will traps be implemented here ? I'm fond of them. I know the druid has some kind of orbs but i would rather see more stealthy and more physical traps (calltrops, bear trap, explosive trap, etc.) that could be crafted if possible. Will these ever be a thing ?

Thanks in advance and see you ingame !

Greetings all! Ivaryn here! :) It is wonderful for me to finally have taken the step to join you others in the world(s) of Crowfall. I am a avid roleplayer and hope to find a place and friends here who might share this hobby of mine. I would love to get more familiar witht the Lore regarding the Gods,classes and races. 

My hobbies include archery (longbow) and harp-playing (Self-taught) to name just a few. 

Have a wonderful evening/day

-Ivaryn 

Hello ! I have been testing the game for a bit now but I'm making my debut in the forums today :D

I'm a french canadian full time dad/artist who spends his free time gaming. Loving everything Crowfall has to offer so far and I'm very interesting in seeing how it grows.

Hi there.

New to Crowfall, not MMORPG's though.

Played Legends of Cosrin back in 90's before MMORPG's went big, then played DAoC and Anarchy Online before making the jump to WoW for several years.

Managed to be fortunate to test a few along the way, with alpha and closed beta sessions on SWTOR and WoW

Played GW2, SWTOR, FFXIV, Conan, Rift, BnS, Black Desert...hoping to get into Crowfall as it looks very pretty, and for RPG's these days that is a big plus for me, i hope that the traditional roles are still there, with tanks/healers/DPS and dungeons!

Greetings Fellow Crows!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how CF progresses through to launch. I just started earlier this month and have been having fun gathering and learning the crafting system so far.

I've played a gamut of MMOs starting in the early days of EQ and have played long term in SWG, DAoC and WoW. I've tried several of the recent FTP models and am happy to hear that CF will be a buy to play while keeping crafting viable and not just a second thought where mob drops are better than crafted.

What I like about CF currently is the  helpful community and the transparency of Art+Craft. I feel they're doing a fabulous job keeping the community informed.

I would eventually like to settle in with a Balance guild in North America and have posted an ad here.

I enjoy sneaking around in the woods while nibbling on roasted pine nuts!

55 minutes ago, Gaiawyn said:

Greetings Fellow Crows!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how CF progresses through to launch. I just started earlier this month and have been having fun gathering and learning the crafting system so far.

I've played a gamut of MMOs starting in the early days of EQ and have played long term in SWG, DAoC and WoW. I've tried several of the recent FTP models and am happy to hear that CF will be a buy to play while keeping crafting viable and not just a second thought where mob drops are better than crafted.

What I like about CF currently is the  helpful community and the transparency of Art+Craft. I feel they're doing a fabulous job keeping the community informed.

I would eventually like to settle in with a Balance guild in North America and have posted an ad here.

I enjoy sneaking around in the woods while nibbling on roasted pine nuts!

Hail player! And Welcome to the Murder!

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

Bezo here.

Coming from WvW Guildwars 2 (pretty hardcore, including Membership in several top 5 EU Guilds over the course of the years)

I am here Because said game feels pretty burnt out right now. Missing the large scale PvP and wanted to try something new.

After going in yesterday for the first time i was repelled by the amount of Harvesting and manufacturing that has to be done, which pretty much led to no result. After one hour that bored me away. I will Keep on trying but this was just my very first Impression.

Okay, after reading all the nice things the others are saying maybe some more things to add:

i actually like the art style. The System with the 3 different Weapon/harvest modes is pretty cool.

Edited by Bezoedelaar

Hello, this is NameAlreadyTaken (DUST was taken... Okok!).  This really looks epic!  Honestly, I am going to do my best to stay out of it for the time being as I am in the beginning of my first game development project.  I can already see that I am going to be playing Crowfall hopefully in early 2019 and am highly impressed with the holistic concepts the game brings to the table.  I will stay out of it for now as to stay in a darkness of my own while developing my own views and ideas for my own project... then I can't wait to dive in to this heavy hitting MMO.  Looks amazing.

Hi fellas!, I´m brand new on the game but very excited to learn! I played a lot of WoW since vanilla and I´m trying out Crowfall since i havent played a good MMO for a while. Anyway, I'm kind of looking at Crowfall with high expectations and if someone can offer a hand and show me what has to be done, I´ll be more than grateful!

Thx for your time! 

Noob incoming alert!

Veteran of Age of Conan (8 years) currently main gaming ESO on EU server (3-4 years there)

Been playing Crowfall on 24/7 Live for a few hrs a day over last week, lots to learn! Supposedly we have a Guild that's coming to the game but don't see any other here yet from them, might have to get some Guild help elsewhere I guess?

Had an issue with my account that was sorted by many nice friendly people here advising me what to! Thanks again for that.  Never forget how confusing big new MMORPG's are to the new guys!

Laters

Alusi

Hello,

I've only recently discovered Crowfall while looking for a fresh non-themepark MMORPG , but it's premise has excited me more than any game in recent memory. My first foray into the genre was DAoC back in 2001 and from there Shadowbane, SWG, EQ2, WOW, GW, SWTOR, GW2, Black Desert, ESO, and many other shorter lived ones. I'm so glad this team is trying to do something different and seems very active with the community. Purchased a Kickstarter pledge to show my commitment tonight, and am looking forward to joining y'all in testing soon to squash some bugs and have fun. My wife and 12 y/o son will probably end up joining me in the future after I test the waters. 

Cheers!

Heya Everyone.

im not really good with first impressions, and my english might be broken sometimes since in not fluent with it.. But i guess that won't be much of a problem would it ? :D

As i have seen others write, im also not the big guy when it comes to forums. But eventually we'll all get along i suppose.

Really hyped about this mmo. it's not blending in with all the other mmo's i have played before...
So for me its a unique expirience to be a part of this !

Happy to be here ! :D

Hi there.

I read this forum for two years now, but i finally decided to test the game last week. So, i'm not truely new in this forum ^^

I want to apologize for my horrible english wich is not my native langage. I played a lot of MMO since 2001 (but i haven't tested shadowbane nor SW galaxies), and i'm a nostalgic of the period when a MMO was truely social. I'm a roleplayer since the same period (both on table and on MMO's), i'm french (yeah, I accumulate the defects :p) and I hope make a Roleplay EK in Crowfall.

Sooooo, meet you ingame :)

Edited by Nuances

Good day, lords and ladies. I just purchased the game and am in the process of installing it. :) Is there an NDA on this particular title? I stream regularly, but while this game has followers on Twitch, I don't see anyone online with it.

I'm a former competitive Paragon player, and I also devote a lot of time to WoW arenas/RBGs, as well as GW2 WvW content. :) PvP is my bread and butter, so I'm really excited to be a part of this.

Edited by KingSarathos

55 minutes ago, KingSarathos said:

Good day, lords and ladies. I just purchased the game and am in the process of installing it. :) Is there an NDA on this particular title? I stream regularly, but while this game has followers on Twitch, I don't see anyone online with it.

I'm a former competitive Paragon player, and I also devote a lot of time to WoW arenas/RBGs, as well as GW2 WvW content. :) PvP is my bread and butter, so I'm really excited to be a part of this.

There is no NDA. Welcome and good luck!