Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Hey Crowfall Community! I have been following this game for the past couple of years and finally jumped in with an early access package! I have played a lot of MMOs in the past and would love to join a guild and be a part of something special in this game!

Just got the game tonight played for a bit. Its nice so far even for being in early alpha. Never played a PvP based MMO but lots of normal MMO experience looking forward to playing and learning.

I am sorta new to Crowfall.  I downloaded the game and started looking around back in late 2017 but had to leave it alone due to work issues.  But I'm back and trying to figure things out.  I am a on-again/off-again WoW player but it's about as routine as a game can be now so I'm looking forward to CF.  Since I've always played Rogue I'm interested in the Assassin but I'm going to try out a few different races/classes/combos.  I'm also looking for a guild if any are desperate for someone very new.    Hope to see you around!

Hello, i am new here :)

I played alooooot of MMORPG's in the past. The one i loved the most: Regnum Online, Aion, Archeage, Guild Wars 2 WvWvW.

This game is gonna be awesome!

Hello everyone, welcome to Crowfall!

I hope you are enjoying the game so far and are winning in our first testing campaigns.

See you on the battlefield, may the best crow win!

Cheers,
Minke

For once I'm actually doing this sort of thing.

Sup, so a quick note about me I guess is that I've played healer classes since conception. I've played more games than I can count, I hate DPS and even moreso tanking. While I can do them...No. I'm the kind of person who's healers in World of Warcraft all are maxed with alchemy, cooking and first aid. Why? Do you want buffs or worries? Because I got an alt lock sitting outside the raid about 20 seconds from relogging to start summoning people. I'm always ready to go and always trying to keep myself updated on everything that rotates around healing. So if you need a jack of all trades or a master or a healbot.. I got you.

Might as well make use of the stuff I bought too; the Adventurer Starter Pack, Premium Guild Bundle and my Keep Greathall.  Figure it'll take me a minute or two to really become an asset to any guild, might as well look flashy being a newb.

What up homies, New to the forums and kinda first time doing this. But ready to help make Crowfall a good game. I was wondering how we can keep up on when the servers are up and testable. 

1 hour ago, Fantumwolf said:

I was wondering how we can keep up on when the servers are up and testable. 

Live servers are up 24/7 with the newest stable version of the game.

Welcome to Crowfall! I hope you will enjoy the game as much as we all do! The first sanctioned campaign is coming soon so you picked a great time to jump in!

@Tarterror if you've purchased one of the packages you can download the game here:

https://crowfall.com/en/client/

The Live client is available 24/7, the test client is only available during testing phases and depends on your access level.

Cheers,
Minke

Hey guys, 

Been playing this game from 3-4 days now and i thought of introducing myself to the community as i think i am going to be playing this game for a very long time. this game fits what i really like about MMOPRPG and compare to other MMO's this is alot different concept and so far i am loving it.

I am from canada and i recently made my guild to if you all interested to join that and be friends with feel free to apply for guild : [LGA] Legion  NA Server  

hope yo see you all in game and have fun :)

Edited by excellogaming