Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

On 3/3/2019 at 1:14 AM, Cirran said:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone.  New Crowfall backer here, prior Shadowbane Chaos server vet.  Hoping Crowfall can match or exceed the fun times I had in that game!  Play to crush!

"Play to Crush"...  I haven't heard that name in years.

UxABxWI.jpg

Welcome to Crowfall!

Hi all. New Crowfall backer. Played other mmorpgs in the past, but nothing has grabbed my attention for a while. This guy looks like it has a lot of potential, and I'm excited to see where it goes. 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, maomi0918 said:

Hi all. New Crowfall backer. Played other mmorpgs in the past, but nothing has grabbed my attention for a while. This guy looks like it has a lot of potential, and I'm excited to see where it goes. 

Hello Maomi0918 and welcome to crowfall. :)

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Hey everyone!

Just pledged to this game, and I don't usually post on forums, but thought I'd say 'Hi' to you all!

I'm a long-time MMO player, and Crowfall really has piqued my interest: Happy to be part of the community :)

On 3/3/2019 at 2:07 PM, Triger said:

Hello i followed the game since 2016 and finally jumped in. Is there any ranged damage Class u can suggest to a beginner which makes fun and damage and has a nice rotation?

Welcome to Crowfall!

Current ranged damage classes I would suggest would be:

Archer (Ranger) - long ranged (55-60m with a good bow) mainly single target.

Inquisitor(confessor) - medium range (30-35m), decent aoe control on top of single target dmg.

Slayer(duelist) - medium range (30-35m), combo points, double pistols, main dmg power is a frontal cone that also stuns up to 3 enemies.

If you have any further questions, just PM me.

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Hi everyone.

Just bought Crowfall some days ago. I have played for a long time GW2 but high level game was not compatible with my duties as a father.
The game seems to have some potential, but it was kind of difficult to understand at the beginning and it's sometime quite hard to find my way.

I guess I need to read more beginners' guide.

Anyway, happy to join you in this adventure.

10 hours ago, Eldandir said:

Hi everyone.

Just bought Crowfall some days ago. I have played for a long time GW2 but high level game was not compatible with my duties as a father.
The game seems to have some potential, but it was kind of difficult to understand at the beginning and it's sometime quite hard to find my way.

I guess I need to read more beginners' guide.

Anyway, happy to join you in this adventure.

Welcome to our world Eldandir.

Have fun between us ;)

Regards
Fauno

YdzD5uN.png?1

PbKpXpA.png?1     imageedit_20_2716316726-facebook-icon.pn     ikon1_twitter-ikon.png     ikon1_discord-chat-for-gamers-ikon.png     ikon1_youtube-for-android-tv-ikon.png     QaML5n5.png?1

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, just bought the game, looks promising, the cooperative aspect is sweet, maybe some good guild will see this and pick me up. hint hint...

P.S. 

What are the most needed classes, and most useful skills? any other pertinent information would be mega helpful!

Edited by CookieMonster1
Additional Information