Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

3 minutes ago, Obivalion said:

Hello !

I'm regisitered yesterday and i'm realy exited to play Crowfall.

Can i play rigth away after buying the Patron Backer Pack ?

just a clientdownload away... most likely 24/7 availability. atm no campaign running...

Sup all! Just started almost a week ago. I have played an assassin to level 13 and a duelist to level 10, as I'm a stealther at heart.  Looking forward to what I've seen so far. Love pvp and crafting, as I'm a crafter irl. I've played tons of mmo's from UO to GW2 and now CF, also Minecraft with my kids lol. One question I have though, is there any certain issue or report I should be looking for while I learn how to play this? Just want to help out in any way I can to make this world better.......Good Luck all and be safe!!! 

Hello everyone, just got the game as of earlier today (of this posting), enjoying the experience thus far. Traditionally, I am more of a FPS / open-world crafting player, but the Discord group I'm associated with has been eyeballing this particular game for some time now, with the possibility of moving completely over to it once it launches out of play-testing.

Currently running a Duelist, don't be afraid to say hi if you see me :D

Just got the game this morning! Long time mmo player, and im very excited for some war stories of my own. Been watching this game for years now and with word of the beta coming soon i decided to jump in. Going to cut some people in half with my Stoneborn Champion! 

So I have posted before but am gonna go ahead and repost here as it has been several months since I have played as my laptop struggled to run the game, I just built a new gaming rig that handles the game wonderfully, I spent more time with the game this weekend then I had previously in total and can already see major improvements and could not be more excited to see how it progresses from here!

What's up guys.

I've taken a long break from PC Games, I see a few Guilds like -W- and LoD I used to play with back in the day.

If anyone knows me, send me a P.M..  Let me know how things are going, I'll be coming back Late February and was wanting to hook up and play some Games with some Old Friends.

11 minutes ago, Aester said:

Hi! Brand new player, was keeping track of the development and some updates for 2 years now so i finally decided to make the purchase! Let's see what waits me!

Welcome! Just so you know, there is a huge patch coming in the near future that will add/change a lot of game play elements. It is currently scheduled to go to the test server some time next month, and then to the live server some time after that. There will be a wipe of all characters, items and skills with this patch, so any progress you make now will be gone.

That said, it's a really good time to learn about the game. There aren't a lot of people playing right now as many are waiting for the patch, so you don't have to worry as much about people trying to kill you. With the new patch, there should be a lot more players, which means more competition for mobs and resources, and more people looking for a fight.

If you have questions, ask them in General chat (General is all servers and factions), or here on the forums. If you have feedback, please post it in the dedicated threads to be sure the devs see it:

Good luck!

If anyone could point Damebix, Angelmar or Phylor my way that'd be appreciated.

I'm sure they don't check this side of the Forums, and I can't really PM them.

Ive done some research on Crowfall and it's definitely come a long way.  If these guys are still playing then I'll definitely buy the Game.

3 hours ago, 7heRagman said:

If anyone could point Damebix, Angelmar or Phylor my way that'd be appreciated.

I'm sure they don't check this side of the Forums, and I can't really PM them.

Ive done some research on Crowfall and it's definitely come a long way.  If these guys are still playing then I'll definitely buy the Game.

Hit me up on Discord:

https://discord.gg/kmdxRz

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Hiya, I just created an account and am looking to back the game. I definitely don't want to spend the $200 on the Adventurer Pack but I'm open to the other options. Which backer pack do you guys think would be the most bang for your buck;  $50 or $80? 

41 minutes ago, web said:

Hiya, I just created an account and am looking to back the game. I definitely don't want to spend the $200 on the Adventurer Pack but I'm open to the other options. Which backer pack do you guys think would be the most bang for your buck;  $50 or $80? 

$50 there is nothing worth in the 80

rUQlYHs.png

@Hyriol @yianni @Dieec23 @ZYBAK @AiAiden @Naani @xRufio801x @ZemulusREX These are just some of the great people that have been in my Twitch chat helping me learn the game since I got it ~2 weeks ago. I know there are many more that I have not tagged but I wanted to make a quick intro post thanking these players & this community.

Also MEGA HYPE for 5.11!!!!!

Guild: Coming Soon (help me decide on a guild name)

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/nickynaps

I guess I should of posted here a while ago been busy recording everything I have learned/taught.

I don't even think I could list everyone who has helped me the list is so long love this community.

For warning I will be gathering info from new players and vets and make a list of ideas to better this game or bring more attention to it so pm me or tag me in ideas would be appricated.

This community is so addicting!!!!!